Author Topic: NFL - Alejandro Villanueva vs. Colin Kapernick - what a difference  (Read 17075 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: NFL - Alejandro Villanueva vs. Colin Kapernick - what a difference
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2017, 01:43:57 PM »
You keep bringing it back to the notion that you're doing better in life than the people who disagree with you. You're an anonymous account on the internet so that argument doesn't wash.

Show us how white supremacist America has held down other ethnic groups like Jews and Asians.
Explain how Hispanics are everywhere at family friendly events (go to the beach on a public holiday, Disney, even the museums are full of them) and blacks are nowhere to be seen.

Black people need to own their own shit and stop playing the victim card, it's got them nowhere but deeper into the gutter.

Spot on.

Another poster pointed out that he's a Paki. That explains a lot. These people live to argue about stupid shit. Lots of restaurant owners don't even like to hire them because every time you tell them to do something they give you a three hour argument.

Don't expect any type of rational debate from his type. We've asked him time and time again to point out a single example of institutional racism that currently exists in America and he's failed. All he can do is resort to infantile name calling when you post legitimate statistical data that refutes his bullshit.

I don't even know why he comes to this site. Even people who agree with him can't stand him because of his shitty personality.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2017, 01:52:22 PM »

Another poster pointed out that he's a Paki. That explains a lot. These people live to argue about stupid shit. Lots of restaurant owners don't even like to hire them because every time you tell them to do something they give you a three hour argument.

Don't expect any type of rational debate from his type. We've asked him time and time again to point out a single example of institutional racism that currently exists in America and he's failed.

There's plenty of institutional racism in the US, usually against whites and increasingly Asians. Just look at Med School admissions.

Of course the US is also a terribly segregated and screwed up country. US blacks are in general several notches down the evolutionary ladder than European blacks. The only way that'll change is if they drop the incessant victimhood and are forced to take responsibility for themselves and their offspring.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2017, 01:55:42 PM »
don't know what kind of troll/gimmick you are. but i'm not pakastani, not muslim and not asian.

interesting copy paste stuff you posted. really just shows how overtly racist the US establishment was less than 100 yrs ago. no real surprise there are remnants of that still lingering in today's system. pretty much what i was saying. thanks

My pleasure. The only countries that except waves of immigrants are white right? If you're going to call the United States racist based on it's immigration policy before we opened up the flood gates in 1965 than perhaps you can take the oppertunity to educate me about any non white countries who are welcoming the plague of the third world with open arms.

Seems to be working out really well for Europe...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2017, 01:59:15 PM »
There's plenty of institutional racism in the US, usually against whites and increasingly Asians. Just look at Med School admissions.

Of course the US is also a terribly segregated and screwed up country. US blacks are in general several notches down the evolutionary ladder than European blacks. The only way that'll change is if they drop the incessant victimhood and are forced to take responsibility for themselves and their offspring.

Not going to happen.

We just had eight years of a black president and a black justice department. If it was going to happen it would've happened.

Shit is worse than ever. Meanwhile, whites have gotten more peaceful. So we're supposed to buy that increasingly peaceful whites are oppressing increasingly violent blacks.

America’s Top Cities for Homicides Are on Track for Historic Rates in 2017

https://www.thetrace.org/2017/07/gun-homicide-rates-baltimore-st-lous-detroit/

2017 is on pace for the second-lowest crime rate since 1990 — and near-record low murders

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/politics/wp/2017/09/06/2017-is-on-pace-to-have-the-second-lowest-crime-rate-since-1990-and-near-record-low-murders/

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2017, 02:00:10 PM »
You keep bringing it back to the notion that you're doing better in life than the people who disagree with you. You're an anonymous account on the internet so that argument doesn't wash.

Show us how white supremacist America has held down other ethnic groups like Jews and Asians.
Explain how Hispanics are everywhere at family friendly events (go to the beach on a public holiday, Disney, even the museums are full of them) and blacks are nowhere to be seen.

Black people need to own their own shit and stop playing the victim card, it's got them nowhere but deeper into the gutter.

no i don't you numpty.
 thin lizzy said this:

"All your "grievances" are just bullshit to make up for a lack of achievement by lesser societies"

he kept going on about how black societies were bad due to low gdp figures. so if you want to make out money is a measure of success , then it's a bit stupid telling someone else they have "grievances about lack of achievements", when in all likelihood they have more"gdp" than you.

pay attention or stfu

jews and asians have a slightly different history in the US than blacks and natives. tbh i really don't get any of this sht about "oh no you can't disrespect the flag or national anthem" all of that sht harks back to a time of great evil. there's really nothing to be proud about.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Steelers' Alejandro Villanueva has highest-selling gear in past 24 hours
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2017, 02:00:52 PM »
Almost all of the NFL owners, along with the commissioner, have said they have no problem with the players kneeling. Therefore, they aren't breaking any rules or doing anything their owners don't want them to.

Well DUH! Of course they're going to say that!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2017, 02:07:12 PM »
no i don't you numpty.
 thin lizzy said this:

"All your "grievances" are just bullshit to make up for a lack of achievement by lesser societies"

he kept going on about how black societies were bad due to low gdp figures. so if you want to make out money is a measure of success , then it's a bit stupid telling someone else they have "grievances about lack of achievements", when in all likelihood they have more"gdp" than you.

pay attention or stfu

jews and asians have a slightly different history in the US than blacks and natives. tbh i really don't get any of this sht about "oh no you can't disrespect the flag or national anthem" all of that sht harks back to a time of great evil. there's really nothing to be proud about.

No, you need to pay attention. We're talking about groups not individuals. Lots of women could smoke me in a 5K race but as a group men are faster. Bringing up your phenomenal achievements  does nothing to refute the argument, it's just you jacking yourself off.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2017, 02:12:10 PM »
No, you need to pay attention. We're talking about groups not individuals. Lots of women could smoke me in a 5K race but as a group men are faster. Bringing up your phenomenal achievements  does nothing to refute the argument, it's just you jacking yourself off.

difference is i don't give a fk about what this group or that group has achieved. none of them are going to give me fk all.

as i pointed out the only reason you are so wrapped up in the achievements of your "group" is because you personally have fk all achievements of your own. 

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2017, 02:17:27 PM »

Yep, this is racism.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2017, 02:31:05 PM »
difference is i don't give a fk about what this group or that group has achieved. none of them are going to give me fk all.

as i pointed out the only reason you are so wrapped up in the achievements of your "group" is because you personally have fk all achievements of your own.  

Thin Lizzy: Oh, yeah. What have you done that is so great?

Conker:(Pulls out cock and jerks himself off, yet again.)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2017, 03:18:54 PM »
Thin Lizzy: Oh, yeah. What have you done that is so great?

Conker:(Pulls out cock and jerks himself off, yet again.)

well what's better, continually going on about your own achievements (which i really don't)

or continually going on about the achievements of complete strangers (which you really do) ?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2017, 03:42:31 PM »
no i don't you numpty.
 thin lizzy said this:

pay attention or stfu

If the problems in the black community are a result of racism and slavery than why may I ask were they so much better off before the civil rights movement? Are you trying to claim that discrimination is worse now then in the 50's?

Between 1950 and 1965, the proportion of people whose earnings put them below the poverty level, had decreased by more than 30%. The black poverty rate in particular had been cut nearly in half between 1940 and 1960. And in various skilled trades during the period of 1936-59, the incomes of blacks relative to those of whites had more than doubled.

In 1960, before the expansion of the welfare state, 22% of black children were raised with only one parent. By 1985, 67% of black children were raised with either one parent or no parent. Now more than 72% are born out of wedlock. Explain to me how whites are at fault for that. What the fuck does that have to do with slavery?!! Is America more racist now then in the fifties? How many more excuses are you going to make?

This is a cultural issue it has nothing to do with discrimination.

The Chinese were discriminated against as well in the 1860's when they came her to build the first transcontinental railroad. That's right black people you didn't build this country everybody contributed. But they succeeded with drive and determination just like whitey.

We wuz duh industrial revolutions!!!
We built dis cuntry!!!

Native Americans seem to have no motivation other than becoming obese and collecting money from the federal government.

Jews are the most intelligent of all races and will always ascend to the top no matter what obstacle they face.  They run shit, they always have.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2017, 04:00:23 PM »
Conker, what is your race and/or ethnicity?