Author Topic: Paul Beats Nasser in this Shot According to Mr. Expert ND!!..  (Read 7005 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Re: Paul Beats Nasser in this Shot According to Mr. Expert ND!!..
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2009, 01:14:51 AM »
I will just say it as I see it,,

Nassir VS Pual = Nassir wins for sure.

The Top 3 Front Double Biceps pose that I have ever seen are for;- 1st Shawn, 2nd Nassir & 3rd Ahmed Haidar.

The worst front Double Biceps I have ever seen is for DORIAN “some body parts less” YATES.[/b]
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2009, 01:27:07 AM »
and finally ND achieved his dream and met dorian :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2009, 01:29:42 AM »

and bobs achieved his dream by being personally autographed by nasser  :-X

Now that's some serious memorabilia

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2009, 01:36:57 AM »
hey tyr but let's not forget that you too were happy when you met nasser :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2009, 01:43:53 AM »
hey tyr but let's not forget that you too were happy when you met nasser :-X

Yes I wasn't so happy because I saw you at nassers feet.Then again you're a muslim dog so its perfectly normal right?
 I know nasser wasn't happy with you slobbering all over his leg either.
At least he has you on a leash...ya flea bitten mongrel

:D :D :D :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2009, 01:44:53 AM »

Another miss Sherief sorry  ;)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2009, 01:47:26 AM »
Another miss Sherief sorry  ;)

He's quite a little character isn't he?

You'd think he'd feel some shame after being so brutally owned so many times but I guess he's too stupid to see his own SHORTcomings.
 :D :D :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2009, 01:50:42 AM »

He's quite a little character isn't he?

You'd think he'd feel some shame after being so brutally owned so many times but I guess he's too stupid to see his own SHORTcomings.
 :D :D :D

He only made that because I scanned him some new Nasser pics for his Facebook account  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2009, 01:53:08 AM »
He only made that because I scanned him some new Nasser pics for his Facebook account  ;D

and you scanned them only after i proved you worng 2 times yesterday :P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2009, 01:56:13 AM »
Why does Nasser hit the pose with arms angled up, when everybody else has the parallel or near parallel to the ground? It makes the pose look less impressive, and makes him look like he doesn't know how to hit it correctly (he doesn't, becase all the pics thru-out the yrs show the same angled arms)   

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2009, 01:57:51 AM »
 :D

Nice.

Then again that's all that poor little hyena has in his life - his entire existence on getbig is devoted to his constant meltdowns when the truth about nasser is pointed out to him......... time and time again.

He can't accept the fact that he's worshiping a wifebeating, bitter, 2nd tier blockybuilder who ekes out a living selling worn thongs to a schmoe clientele'

Then again sha-labia lives in Egypt so he's used to living in denial

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2009, 02:00:06 AM »

No it was the other way around.
That's why you're so wracked with rage and shame.
Living in disgrace must be normal for you.....right little chihuaha?

Hah ha ha

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2009, 11:24:06 AM »
i always respect your opinion even when i dont agree with you.. you always say what you think in a respectful way..

Cheers man, good to converse with someone not entirely composed of venomous nasty insecure words.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2009, 01:23:38 PM »

WRONG those were scanned long before yesterday  ;) and you didnn't prove anything you never can that's the problem .

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2009, 11:29:20 PM »
WRONG those were scanned long before yesterday  ;) and you didnn't prove anything you never can that's the problem .

no kid i proved you wrong 2 times on that day:

1) you said that it was better for nasser not to play the size game because it didnt fit his structure.. i told you that before being a mass monster he wasnt a very top pro and he was referred to as the next mr. olympia only after adding 20 lbs, so it was a very right decision even if this took some of his back details.. then as always you contradicted yourself and said his best was when he was 250 lbs as if at this weight he was not a mass monster who played the size game!!.. i would respect your opinion more if you said it was right for him to play the size game but to a certain limit..

2) you said that there were MANY who had better FDB than nasser and according to you these many were ronnie while all his flaws were exposed in this pose, flex who had no calves and had a narrow torso than didnt go well with his huge arms, dorian who really had a good FDB before tearing his bicep but still nasser had better quads, chest, abs, and biceps, and paul dillet who for sure had great arms but lacked the over all shape and muscle density of nasser..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2009, 12:20:22 AM »
no kid i proved you wrong 2 times on that day:

1) you said that it was better for nasser not to play the size game because it didnt fit his structure.. i told you that before being a mass monster he wasnt a very top pro and he was referred to as the next mr. olympia only after adding 20 lbs, so it was a very right decision even if this took some of his back details.. then as always you contradicted yourself and said his best was when he was 250 lbs as if at this weight he was not a mass monster who played the size game!!.. i would respect your opinion more if you said it was right for him to play the size game but to a certain limit..

2) you said that there were MANY who had better FDB than nasser and according to you these many were ronnie while all his flaws were exposed in this pose, flex who had no calves and had a narrow torso than didnt go well with his huge arms, dorian who really had a good FDB before tearing his bicep but still nasser had better quads, chest, abs, and biceps, and paul dillet who for sure had great arms but lacked the over all shape and muscle density of nasser..

Nasser has synthol in his bis, long torso, stubby legs and his head is too big

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2009, 12:41:22 AM »
Nasser has synthol in his bis, long torso, stubby legs and his head is too big

do you mean in this pic. which is from 1996 there was synthol in his arms?.. ::)

his lower body was a little bit short for his upper body but to a lesser degree than someone like kevin levrone whom you see a great bb and never mentioned this flaw in him!!.. also ronnie whom you consider the best bb ever had a similar flaw but the other way, i mean his lower body was clearly long for his upper body.. still you never mentioned this!!..

you guys are very clever to mention nasser's weak points only then you are blind when judging the others :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2009, 12:55:41 AM »
do you mean in this pic. which is from 1996 there was synthol in his arms?.. ::)

his lower body was a little bit short for his upper body but to a lesser degree than someone like kevin levrone whom you see a great bb and never mentioned this flaw in him!!.. also ronnie whom you consider the best bb ever had a similar flaw but the other way, i mean his lower body was clearly long for his upper body.. still you never mentioned this!!..

you guys are very clever to mention nasser's weak points only then you are blind when judging the others :-\

calm down sherif.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2009, 01:12:10 AM »
calm down sherif.

hey man you said your opinion and told you mine, isn't it supposed to be a discussion??.. the diff. is that i say my opinion and then explain but you just say for example ''nasser looks like shit" but why or how, you dont know!!.. i cant say for example ronnie's back looks bad because i just dont like it!!.. to judge something you must be neutral :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2009, 01:30:40 AM »
This front double biceps shot crushes anything Nasser could manage from top to bottom , more complete too

sure i agree with you that this FDB of dorian is just amazing and for sure the best of him in this pose.. as a bb fan i really feel bad he never competed at this shape!!.. but if you compare it to one of nasser's at his best, nasser still beats him!..

if we go from down to up, dorian's calves are better and nasser's quads are better still the lower body goes to nasser because the proportion between his quads and calves is better than dorian's whose calves overpower his quads and also because quads are more important than calves (imagine if ronnie had great calves but no quads would have he won an olympia?!).. as for upper bodies, dorian is fuller in these particular pics but nasser is harder and more detailed in all parts.. also his abs and biceps are naturally better.. where you can say nasser's forearms are a little small for his arms you can say that dorian's forearms are clearly big for his arms which i see a worse flaw than nasser's..

over all at their best both were great in this pose but still i give it to nasser!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2009, 01:55:13 AM »
sure i agree with you that this FDB of dorian is just amazing and for sure the best of him in this pose.. as a bb fan i really feel bad he never competed at this shape!!.. but if you compare it to one of nasser's at his best, nasser still beats him!..

if we go from down to up, dorian's calves are better and nasser's quads are better still the lower body goes to nasser because the proportion between his quads and calves is better than dorian's whose calves overpower his quads and also because quads are more important than calves (imagine if ronnie had great calves but no quads would have he won an olympia?!).. as for upper bodies, dorian is fuller in these particular pics but nasser is harder and more detailed in all parts.. also his abs and biceps are naturally better.. where you can say nasser's forearms are a little small for his arms you can say that dorian's forearms are clearly big for his arms which i see a worse flaw than nasser's..

over all at their best both were great in this pose but still i give it to nasser!..

Your scaling abilities suck coming from a Nasser-fan-boy I didn't expect anything accurate. They do not have the same length legs , or torsos yet in your comparison they are , remember Nasser has a long torso and short legs Dorian doesn't. Just take a look at the calves  ::) Nasser had good calves not Dorian calves yet in your comparison they're bigger  ??? I don't think so

And how you come to your conclusions are beyond me , quads are more important than calves? says who? and how did you come to the conclusion Nasser's quads are better? NO explanation , they're just better and we should take your word for it  ::)

and how the fuck do you come to the conclusion who is harder? and more detailed from two completely different pictures especially considering Nasser is tanned and has posing oil and Yates has none. you took a lot of liberties in this ' comparison ' came to a lot of unsupported conclusions and backed up your point with a slanted comparison and nonsense

please do us all a favor and go back to the drawing board because this is horrible

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2009, 02:14:27 AM »
Your scaling abilities suck coming from a Nasser-fan-boy I didn't expect anything accurate. They do not have the same length legs , or torsos yet in your comparison they are , remember Nasser has a long torso and short legs Dorian doesn't. Just take a look at the calves  ::) Nasser had good calves not Dorian calves yet in your comparison they're bigger  ??? I don't think so

And how you come to your conclusions are beyond me , quads are more important than calves? says who? and how did you come to the conclusion Nasser's quads are better? NO explanation , they're just better and we should take your word for it  ::)

and how the fuck do you come to the conclusion who is harder? and more detailed from two completely different pictures especially considering Nasser is tanned and has posing oil and Yates has none. you took a lot of liberties in this ' comparison ' came to a lot of unsupported conclusions and backed up your point with a slanted comparison and nonsense

please do us all a favor and go back to the drawing board because this is horrible

so according to you dorian's quads are better here  ::).. nasser's are clearly more detailed and look better shape wise, i didnt feel there was a need to mention this as it's very clear.. nasser is tanned yes but the lighting in dorian's pic is better..

sure idiot quads are more important than calves and again i am giving you ronnie as an example, imagine if he had great calves but no quads at all would have he won any olympia??.. but still he is 8X mr. olympia while he had great quads and no calves at all.. also dorian's great calves are too big for his quads, same with his forearms/arms.. so sometimes very good/big parts play against the overall symmetry and proportion..

instead of showing your assholeness i was expecting you to let me know in details and in a more repectful way how do you see dorian better :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »
so according to you dorian's quads are better here  ::).. nasser's are clearly more detailed and look better shape wise, i didnt feel there was a need to mention this as it's very clear.. nasser is tanned yes but the lighting in dorian's pic is better..

sure idiot quads are more important than calves and again i am giving you ronnie as an example, imagine if he had great calves but no quads at all would have he won any olympia??.. but still he is 8X mr. olympia while he had great quads and no calves at all.. also dorian's great calves are too big for his quads, same with his forearms/arms.. so sometimes very good/big parts play against the overall symmetry and proportion..

instead of showing your assholeness i was expecting you to let me know in details and in a more repectful way how do you see dorian better :-\

You're drawing your own conclusions ( you do this often ) did I say they were better? I asked how did you come to the conclusion they were better? and your vague response when pressed is , clearly more detailed and look better shape wise  ::) great way to elaborate on your point. Nasser is tanned and has posing oil and I disagree the lighting is better in the Nasser pic

To use your own warped logic against you and entertaining Nasser did have better quads explain why he never beat Dorian despite this advantage? and piss-poor analogy anyway because Dorian does have quads and calves , Ronnie never had calves so your point is moot. And Dorian's calves are to big? LMFAO says you who ironically has smaller calves in your comparison than Nasser LOL

One part I do agree with you on his very good/big parts play against overall symmetry , strong parts can be a ' weakness ' if their only purposes is to highlight weaker ones however this isn't the case with Dorian , especially when it comes to proportionate forearms which he has and Nasser DOES NOT analogous to Ronnie's calves , Nasser's lack of forearms can be seen when directly compared to someone who has the like Yates

You also neglected other very important aspects of symmetry & proportion like torso length , Nasser has a long torso , Dorian doesn't his is almost perfect upper/lower balance , leg length Nasser has short legs , Dorian doesn't , proportionate forearms , Nasser has highish lats Dorian doesn't.  ALL of this comes into play so even entertaining your assessment Nasser is still behind Yates in balance & proportion, what you did was cherry-pick what you think wins while ignoring the rest NOT how it works

I don't think I was coming across as an asshole or disrespectful  ??? just pointing out the many problems with your laughable comparison

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2009, 03:27:00 PM »
Why the massive hardon for Nasser sherief? Your consistent effort and determination is unreal.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2009, 10:00:24 PM »
Once again sha-labia has managed to start a Yates vs nasser debate.

When he can't make a credible argument he resorts to insulting people.

Hey shalabia - before you start calling other people 'asshole" take a good look at your own behavior.

You deserve that title more than anyone else here......damn retarded crybaby