Author Topic: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................  (Read 24660 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2007, 09:20:43 PM »
i just felt like chiming in to mention... dude, squaddy. 20%? who you think you're foolin'?
what do you think he's at according to the pointed down angle pic in the xxxxxxxxxxxl baggy shirt?

what would you claim your bf% to be at in comparison?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2007, 09:59:02 PM »
what do you think he's at according to the pointed down angle pic in the xxxxxxxxxxxl baggy shirt?

what would you claim your bf% to be at in comparison?

i'd say i'm at 20%, honestly. visible abs in a good light, veins starting to come in along the bi's and inner elbows, etc. i'd be obviously bullshitting to claim much under. which is fine by me, 230 feels good and my lifts are doing fine. maybe later on i'll drop to get into the 230s.

if i had to ballpark him? 30, possibly (probably?) higher. that's not me being an asshole and flaming the dude, just an honest assessment. 20% is definitely holding "extra fat" by bodybuilding standards, but you're not going to have a "gut" there. you gotta be pretty high in the percentages to have a middle that sags out that far.

the thing is, i don't really care how fat/lean anyone is. i hang out on powerlifting boards, most of the guys i chat with are north of 300 pounds. hell jeff lewis, the 550 pound behemoth, is one of my favorite lifters. it just gets to me when someone claims to "dwarf" someone else or makes other really off-the-wall claims concerning physique when they're in that kind of shape. personally i think i look like hell, but it's better than i used to be and i'm good with that.

again, here's the comparison. pic in my avatar from a few days ago weighing 230-ish, him weighing 239. if he's 20% what would that make me? keep in mind he also says we have nearly identical waist sizes. once again, there's no flame intended in any of this.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2007, 10:00:48 PM »
his thread backfired and he tucked tail and ran LMAO ;D

That's the Modus Operandi of SF.....!!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2007, 10:03:43 PM »
i'd say i'm at 20%, honestly. visible abs in a good light, veins starting to come in along the bi's and inner elbows, etc. i'd be obviously bullshitting to claim much under. which is fine by me, 230 feels good and my lifts are doing fine. maybe later on i'll drop to get into the 230s.

if i had to ballpark him? 30, possibly (probably?) higher. that's not me being an asshole and flaming the dude, just an honest assessment. 20% is definitely holding "extra fat" by bodybuilding standards, but you're not going to have a "gut" there. you gotta be pretty high in the percentages to have a middle that sags out that far.

the thing is, i don't really care how fat/lean anyone is. i hang out on powerlifting boards, most of the guys i chat with are north of 300 pounds. hell jeff lewis, the 550 pound behemoth, is one of my favorite lifters. it just gets to me when someone claims to "dwarf" someone else or makes other really off-the-wall claims concerning physique when they're in that kind of shape. personally i think i look like hell, but it's better than i used to be and i'm good with that.

again, here's the comparison. pic in my avatar from a few days ago weighing 230-ish, him weighing 239. if he's 20% what would that make me? keep in mind he also says we have nearly identical waist sizes. once again, there's no flame intended in any of this.
Simple... He's superfat..You're in good shape ..Working your way into great shape ! Keep at it ..So long as FatFvcker..has a following of queers on this board..He'll continue to bullshit and make up stories !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2007, 10:10:27 PM »
Magoo, if you are 230-ish? in that pic then you look to have a decent physique going. I don't know the difference in height between you two, you may be taller which would make you look leaner.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2007, 11:37:09 PM »
Sarcasm is nowhere near 30%, 30% is really, really fat.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2007, 11:44:25 PM »
Sarcasm is nowhere near 30%, 30% is really, really fat.
what's your guess?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2007, 11:47:40 PM »

Hella tight shirt

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2007, 12:12:41 AM »
mistermagoo there is no way you are 20% bodyfat.

i would say about 13-15%.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2007, 01:28:23 AM »

;D Mag ik hier a.u.b. de achtergrond van weten? :)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2007, 01:44:53 AM »
SBS6 he, kwaliteits tv  ;D

Herc

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2007, 02:37:10 AM »
I eat out most of the time.  I try to cook fish when I can.  I also go to decent places where I can get chicken or steak burritos.  Today I went to LL Hiawan BBQ.  Had beef,chicken and ribs with rice and macaroni salad.  Its one thing to be at 8percent or 5 percent bodyfat and another to get there though.  Right now as long as I go to the gym almost everyday and dont completly stuff myself I can eat whatever I want and stay around 8 percent.  When I was fat I ate the same things as now and was still fat.  I had to starve myself for about 2 months to loose about 35lbs and it was very hard. I was probably eating about 1000 calories a day and felt like shit.  There are slower easier diets but I think it best to just get it over with. you dont even have to do cardio if you just starve yourself.  After this I would go to the gym sometimes twice a day and do at least 30min cardio and this will get your metabolism up so you can eat normal without getting fat again. once its gone all you have to do is not overeat and go to the gym and the wieght will never come back.  Ive stayed at 8 percent or below for over a year now and been able to put on some size and still stay at the same bodyfat.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2007, 06:49:44 AM »
probably portions, no not too much cardio i just blast a bodypart with 15-20 sets per workout and leave it at that, i probably should add some cardio. ;D

SQUADFATHER

here is one thing you probably don't realize, if you make a habit of eating less frequently, after a while (maybe 3-10 days depending on your psychological relationship with food) you will not experience hunger pangs as quickly and when you do they won't be as strong.  So after a while you may be very comfortable going 8 hours without food as opposed to 2.  Also when you finally do eat you will get full on less.

All I'm trying to point out is that dieting will not be as hard in the long term as it feels in the beginning.

It is worth the initial hardship, needing less food is very liberating.  It's cutting a tether.  You don't have to worry about where your next chicken breast is going to come from.  Also you have spent a lot of time building up muscle, probably more than you even imagine (maybe not in more lbs of muscle, but more in terms of sheer visual impact).  Why deny yourself the pleasure of gazing upon yourself at sub 10% in the mirror (great fun for us narcissists,LOL) and rubbing the haters noses in it?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2007, 10:45:06 AM »
no i actually eat very clean, i never drink soda, never eat junk food, no fast food, etc.

SO its poor genetics then?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2007, 11:35:59 AM »
;D Mag ik hier a.u.b. de achtergrond van weten? :)

Uit de serie "probleemwijken" :').

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2007, 01:23:05 PM »
lol so since Squadfather didnt return and feel stupid.... im not realy good at this game or familiar with the rules.... but does this constitute an owning?  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2007, 01:23:54 PM »
lol so since Squadfather didnt return and feel stupid.... im not realy good at this game or familiar with the rules.... but does this constitute an owning?  ;D
hahahahaha, i'm still here skinny.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2007, 02:08:05 PM »
hahahahaha, i'm still here skinny.

LOL what can you say to me?  Im bigger stronger and better looking and willing to post videos to back it if you are.... so what say you now chubby?  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2007, 02:08:49 PM »
LOL what can you say to me?  Im bigger stronger and better looking and willing to post videos to back it if you are.... so what say you now chubby?  ;D
let's see the videos then "big guy".

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2007, 02:12:07 PM »
let's see the videos then "big guy".

you pick the lift... we both do it then post videos.. deal?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2007, 02:23:21 PM »
you pick the lift... we both do it then post videos.. deal?

ok il take that as another "tuck tail and run"

Im going to take a nap, im exhausted from the beach and lifting  ;D (oh what a life hehe) ok now... il be back later on possibly to respond to your brutal owning of me by calling me names and adding in an "oh brother" or something along those lines and call your oompa loompa crew, david paul included, to chime in and applaud you and lick your nuts for your outstanding accomplishment.... maybe il just let u have it since we KNOW you get no props(or pussy) from anybody in the real world, so this little internet owning is the closest thing you will ever come to an accomplishment or something to be proud of (you sure as hell cant be proud of your fat azz body)

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2007, 02:23:49 PM »
You look great in your pic TPFU.

What are your sats, and some of your lifts?

WJH.
c

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2007, 02:31:33 PM »
You look great in your pic TPFU.

What are your sats, and some of your lifts?

WJH.

il even give squadfather the jump on me with this one.....

405x1 incline (i dont do flat) 335x5
405x1 front squat a week after a show is the best i currently have on video, iv done 405x6 front squat tho
leg press best on video is 1350x12
Front raises (with lots of momentum) 110lb dumbells for 5, yea you try even SWINGING those up

heaviest iv been is 232 (pictured below) you can find more pix of me on promuscle along with a video of me drunk stumbling around in Vegas with Vander after the O haha

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2007, 02:32:26 PM »
here is some legs just for SF, cmon tell me how i have chicken legs  ;D

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2007, 02:40:09 PM »
il even give squadfather the jump on me with this one.....

405x1 incline (i dont do flat) 335x5
405x1 front squat a week after a show is the best i currently have on video, iv done 405x6 front squat tho
leg press best on video is 1350x12
Front raises (with lots of momentum) 110lb dumbells for 5, yea you try even SWINGING those up

heaviest iv been is 232 (pictured below) you can find more pix of me on promuscle along with a video of me drunk stumbling around in Vegas with Vander after the O haha
Awesome lifts!

I've gotten 505 on the incline, so 405 is very good for your size.
c