Author Topic: Whitney Houston - RIP 02-11-12  (Read 43674 times)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Whitney Houston - RIP 02-11-12
« Reply #325 on: February 16, 2012, 12:02:10 PM »
AMEN
R.I.P.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #326 on: February 16, 2012, 12:20:35 PM »

Raw talent, no mic no studio booth.
#

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The same day WH died....
« Reply #327 on: February 16, 2012, 12:26:24 PM »
These young men listed below also died that same day.
They did not die in a luxury hotel room nursing a drug or alcohol addiction.
They died, brave young men, in a harsh country half a world away from their homes
and families so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have today. You may or may not
agree with the war and that is not he point. But, they died as members of the United States
Military. The ones listed below are all Marines. God Bless them and their families.

(1) CPL Kevin J. Reinhard 25
(2) LCpl William D. "Billy" Spencer 20
(3) CPL Jon-Luke Bateman 22
(4) LCPL Scott D. Harper 21
(5) CPL Joseph J. Reinhard 25
(6) LCPL Eric J. Orlowski 26
(7) LCPL Joshua M. Davis 19
(9) CPL Michael J. Dutcher 22

Amazing - not a word in the news.  When Bush was potus this was 24/7 news type stuff.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #328 on: February 16, 2012, 12:37:42 PM »

Amazing - not a word in the news.  When Bush was potus this was 24/7 news type stuff.   
Bush Sr implemented a media ban on the return of  US war dead. Obama had that policy reviewed and reversed. Any other crap you want to spew, simpleton?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2012, 12:39:33 PM »

Yes, because the war was fresh... But on many news stations they still show the people who died...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2012, 01:23:27 PM »
~

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2012, 01:44:35 PM »

this is good,, prety ipresive and no yoddling or rolling of the voice,, it could be great if she had control over her voice,, you hav eto have sharp silence in specific points,, almost like reading a sentence and have a dot in the end,, you have to cut it and let silence talk sometime,, it could be great if she was learned to control her voice to the t but she is kid ...this is potential

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2012, 01:45:19 PM »
Can we quit this Witney Houston stuff now ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2012, 01:47:24 PM »
yes
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2012, 01:48:07 PM »

bitch ,, ill quit your mom

gh15 approved!
fallen angel

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2012, 01:48:53 PM »

All you have to do is not read it or not post.

~

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2012, 07:25:05 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Osama bin Laden 'had stoned fantasies about marrying Whitney Houston and murdering Bobby Brown'
Daily Mail (U.K. Tabloid) ^ | 16th February 2012 | Daily Mail Reporter
Posted on February 16, 2012 10:31:26 PM EST by DogByte6RER

Osama bin Laden 'had stoned fantasies about marrying Whitney Houston and murdering Bobby Brown'

- Terror boss said Houston was 'the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen'

- He wanted to arrange a meeting and woo her with mansion in Khartoum

(A world apart: In the mid 1990s terror chief Osama bin Laden was infatuated with singer Whitney Houston, according to an account by writer Kola Boof who is widely believed to have been his mistress)

Like all beautiful, successful women Whitney Houston had more than her share of male admirers. But few stars could have provoked such unwanted attention as that which the singer received from one of history's most depraved and despicable men, terror chief Osama bin Laden. Extraordinary as it might seem, bin Laden is said to have lusted after Houston, dreamed of marrying her and at one point even plotted to murder her husband Bobby Brown.

The incredible account of the terrorist's infatuation with Houston comes from Sudanese author Kola Boof, who it is widely accepted lived with him as his mistress. It was 1996, and just a few years later Bin Laden would mastermind the most appalling terrorist attack ever to happen on American soil.

But holed-up in his Moroccan compound he had different things on his mind, namely sex, smoking cannabis and dancing to western pop groups like the B52s and Van Halen.

Miss Boof, who claims she was kept as a 'sex slave' by bin Laden, said he thought the singer was 'the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen' and that he was desperate to marry her.

In an autobiography released in 2006, Boof claims bin Laden plotted to have Bobby Brown murdered before wooing Houston ...

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2012, 07:38:40 PM »
WHITNEY... THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT YOU ARE NOW PROVIDING US

-I found an old black bag full of drugs floating in a bath yesterday. I called an ambulance, but Whitney was dead by the time they arrived.

-What's white, 6 inches long, and won't be sucked on Valentine's Day? Whitney's Crack Pipe.

-When the paramedics arrived they said "Its Houston we have a problem".

-Nintendo are releasing a new game based on the lives of Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston. It's called WiiHab.

-What was Whitney Houston doing in the bath tub? Washing her crack.

-Large amount of prescription drugs found in Whitney's room... I bet Jacko's doctor is shitting himself.

-What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse? 204 days.

-What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson? One was a crackhead and one fucked little boys.

-What's black, lies on the floor 'Will Always Love You' and has white stuff around its nose? A border collie.

-A back single mother overdoses... what's the big deal?

-Some sources claim that Whitney Houston is not really dead and that she's in character for her new film 'The Bodybag'.

-Charlie Sheen better die soon or heaven will run out of crack before he gets there.

-Whitney Houston cause of death: she waited too long to exhale.

-What's white and has two holes? The inside of Whitney's nose.

-Is it really snowing or did Whitney sneeze??

-What was Whitney Houston's biggest hit? Her last one.

-Why did Whitney Houston snort Splenda? She thought that it was Diet Coke.

-Isn't it somewhat ironic that a woman who hasn't been clean for years managed to die in a bath?

-Tragic news from the music industry "Justin Bieber still alive!"

-Whitney Houston died just hours after being asked to be a judge on the next season of X-Factor. Personally I think she made the right decision.

-A full day of Whitney Houston on MTV. I don't know who is in hell, us or her.

-With Whitney Houston now dead I think we'll see a vast improvement in her live shows.

-I bet they didn't need to draw any white lines around Whitney Houston's body.

-So Whitney died... now she's reunited with her career.

-Can everybody waiting to mourn over Whitney's death please form a line? It's what she would have wanted.

-On the day that Whitney Houston died Bobby Brown still played a gig. I mean it's pretty disgusting... what kind of people pay to see Bobby Brown?

-Whitney Houston found dead. Columbian economy collapses.

-Two detectives are in Whitney Houston's hotel room. One says to the other "I've never heard of her. What was she famous for?" The other copper replies "She was a very well-known musician". The first detective looks around and says "Ah, I see now. Let me guess, she played the spoons?"

-Dear Lord, thank you for answering my prayers. However you seem to have made a terrible error. I said "Britney" not "Whitney".

-For the first time since the early 90's, Whitney Houston has everyone talking about her latest 'Hit'.

-Confusion in heaven today as Whitney Houston tries to explain to Michael Jackson why 5 year old crack is bad.

-Live from the Beverly Hills Hospital's Life Support Division: Whitney Houston Unplugged.

-Decorations will be different in the Houston house this coming Christmas. There will still be a tree but fewer needles lying on the floor.

-Everyone seems so saddened by the death of Whitney Houston. What saddens me more is her greatest hits album will surely be out soon.

-Whitney Houston lived her life as I ski - face down in a pile of white powder.

-Whitney Houston has now been drug free for at least one day.

-Whitney Houston ended her life the same way she ended her songs. On a high note.

-It is such a shame to hear about Whitney Houston dying of a drug overdose. I was truly hoping that she died in a car crash while giving Mariah Carey and Celine Dion a lift.

-Yesterday I heard that the world had just lost a great asset to the music industry. One whom many referred to as 'The Queen of Pop' and I'd just like to take a moment and say we will miss her greatly. May Elton John rest in peace.

-Hey don't want to spoil it but the extended version of the bodyguard is on tonight, she dies in the end.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: February 16, 2012, 07:57:00 PM »

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2012, 08:20:01 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »
WHITNEY... THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT YOU ARE NOW PROVIDING US

-I found an old black bag full of drugs floating in a bath yesterday. I called an ambulance, but Whitney was dead by the time they arrived.

-What's white, 6 inches long, and won't be sucked on Valentine's Day? Whitney's Crack Pipe.

-When the paramedics arrived they said "Its Houston we have a problem".

-Nintendo are releasing a new game based on the lives of Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston. It's called WiiHab.

-What was Whitney Houston doing in the bath tub? Washing her crack.

-Large amount of prescription drugs found in Whitney's room... I bet Jacko's doctor is shitting himself.

-What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse? 204 days.

-What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson? One was a crackhead and one fucked little boys.

-What's black, lies on the floor 'Will Always Love You' and has white stuff around its nose? A border collie.

-A back single mother overdoses... what's the big deal?

-Some sources claim that Whitney Houston is not really dead and that she's in character for her new film 'The Bodybag'.

-Charlie Sheen better die soon or heaven will run out of crack before he gets there.

-Whitney Houston cause of death: she waited too long to exhale.

-What's white and has two holes? The inside of Whitney's nose.

-Is it really snowing or did Whitney sneeze??

-What was Whitney Houston's biggest hit? Her last one.

-Why did Whitney Houston snort Splenda? She thought that it was Diet Coke.

-Isn't it somewhat ironic that a woman who hasn't been clean for years managed to die in a bath?

-Tragic news from the music industry "Justin Bieber still alive!"

-Whitney Houston died just hours after being asked to be a judge on the next season of X-Factor. Personally I think she made the right decision.

-A full day of Whitney Houston on MTV. I don't know who is in hell, us or her.

-With Whitney Houston now dead I think we'll see a vast improvement in her live shows.

-I bet they didn't need to draw any white lines around Whitney Houston's body.

-So Whitney died... now she's reunited with her career.

-Can everybody waiting to mourn over Whitney's death please form a line? It's what she would have wanted.

-On the day that Whitney Houston died Bobby Brown still played a gig. I mean it's pretty disgusting... what kind of people pay to see Bobby Brown?

-Whitney Houston found dead. Columbian economy collapses.

-Two detectives are in Whitney Houston's hotel room. One says to the other "I've never heard of her. What was she famous for?" The other copper replies "She was a very well-known musician". The first detective looks around and says "Ah, I see now. Let me guess, she played the spoons?"

-Dear Lord, thank you for answering my prayers. However you seem to have made a terrible error. I said "Britney" not "Whitney".

-For the first time since the early 90's, Whitney Houston has everyone talking about her latest 'Hit'.

-Confusion in heaven today as Whitney Houston tries to explain to Michael Jackson why 5 year old crack is bad.

-Live from the Beverly Hills Hospital's Life Support Division: Whitney Houston Unplugged.

-Decorations will be different in the Houston house this coming Christmas. There will still be a tree but fewer needles lying on the floor.

-Everyone seems so saddened by the death of Whitney Houston. What saddens me more is her greatest hits album will surely be out soon.

-Whitney Houston lived her life as I ski - face down in a pile of white powder.

-Whitney Houston has now been drug free for at least one day.

-Whitney Houston ended her life the same way she ended her songs. On a high note.

-It is such a shame to hear about Whitney Houston dying of a drug overdose. I was truly hoping that she died in a car crash while giving Mariah Carey and Celine Dion a lift.

-Yesterday I heard that the world had just lost a great asset to the music industry. One whom many referred to as 'The Queen of Pop' and I'd just like to take a moment and say we will miss her greatly. May Elton John rest in peace.

-Hey don't want to spoil it but the extended version of the bodyguard is on tonight, she dies in the end.

Watch your mouth convict. >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2012, 08:25:06 PM »
Watch your mouth convict. >:(
Dude, you know you LOL'd at some of those. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: February 16, 2012, 09:46:24 PM »
bitch ,, ill quit your mom

gh15 approved!

fucken LOL! i had to double check your username  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #343 on: March 23, 2012, 10:14:31 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/22/whitney-houston-cause-of-death-drowning-cocaine/#.T2yvECP9hXg

Whitney Houston had cocaine in her system when she died -- this according to the L.A. County Coroner.

The L.A. County Coroner has just released the singer's official cause of death -- accidental drowning ... but the report also notes heart disease and cocaine use were contributing factors to Whitney's demise.

Officials say Houston also had traces of cocainemarijuana in her system ... as well as Xanax (anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication).

A source connected to the investigation tells us it is "very possible" Whitney had a heart attack that caused her to lose consciousness and drown. The heart attack may have been triggered by hardening of the arteries as a result of cocaine use.

As we previously reported, Whitney was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel last month and several pills were found on the scene -- including Xanax, Ibuprofen, and Midol.

Investigators found NO EVIDENCE of cocaine in the hotel room.

Law enforcement sources have told us from the beginning they did not suspect foul play -- and believe her death was not a homicide.

Her family however had doubts about Whitney's demise -- suggesting there may have been foul play.

update_bar
3:01 PM PST -- The Houston family has released a statement which says, “We are saddened to learn of the toxicology results, although we are glad to now have closure.”

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: March 23, 2012, 06:26:14 PM »

absolutely raw talent here, no booth etc etc good luck to the kid

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: March 24, 2012, 02:08:11 AM »
If you still think Whitney's death was a freak accident from a little cocaine use, you need to wake up and smell the roses.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #346 on: March 24, 2012, 02:35:11 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/22/whitney-houston-cause-of-death-drowning-cocaine/#.T2yvECP9hXg

Whitney Houston had cocaine in her system when she died -- this according to the L.A. County Coroner.

The L.A. County Coroner has just released the singer's official cause of death -- accidental drowning ... but the report also notes heart disease and cocaine use were contributing factors to Whitney's demise.

Officials say Houston also had traces of cocainemarijuana in her system ... as well as Xanax (anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication).

A source connected to the investigation tells us it is "very possible" Whitney had a heart attack that caused her to lose consciousness and drown. The heart attack may have been triggered by hardening of the arteries as a result of cocaine use.

As we previously reported, Whitney was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel last month and several pills were found on the scene -- including Xanax, Ibuprofen, and Midol.

Investigators found NO EVIDENCE of cocaine in the hotel room.

Law enforcement sources have told us from the beginning they did not suspect foul play -- and believe her death was not a homicide.

Her family however had doubts about Whitney's demise -- suggesting there may have been foul play.

update_bar
3:01 PM PST -- The Houston family has released a statement which says, “We are saddened to learn of the toxicology results, although we are glad to now have closure.”

"official" news is soooo reliable now days  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: April 21, 2016, 04:41:13 PM »
Rip