Author Topic: ISnort app - too bad Blackberry users!  (Read 6576 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
ISnort app - too bad Blackberry users!
« on: May 06, 2009, 09:23:06 PM »
 Isnort

8)
Gracie Rules

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Suck on this. blackberry people.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 09:25:03 PM »
Makes me wish that i still had my Iphone but i will stick with my Blackberry.
D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 09:30:08 PM »
That's what the chrome backside is for....rookies. ::)
\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 09:35:21 PM »
That's what the chrome backside is for....rookies. ::)

That is the 8gb one right?
D

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »
I love my Blackberry :)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 09:41:25 PM »
That is the 8gb one right?

Yes sir, they moved to the plastic backs.  Never been the same since.  The chrome Iphone was part of my kit when we partied
\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 09:50:43 PM »

I like mine but i wanna get the Bold and get it unlocked. I have the Storm as of right now
D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »

No reason to admit your secret affair Joe :-X

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »
I like mine but i wanna get the Bold and get it unlocked. I have the Storm as of right now

Don't know if you are in america or not, but here verizon still just has an old operating system for it, but my brother installed a "leaked" version and it is a lot better.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 09:53:11 PM »
Yes sir, they moved to the plastic backs.  Never been the same since.  The chrome Iphone was part of my kit when we partied

The only thing that i hated about the Iphone was that you could not insure it and livin in Bradenton, Fl....I am always at Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island or travel a few miles down to Siesta Key. I am not gonna pay $200 or $400 every time that it fucked up.
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 09:55:05 PM »
Don't know if you are in america or not, but here verizon still just has an old operating system for it, but my brother installed a "leaked" version and it is a lot better.
[/quote

I am in the states but i just wish that Verizon had the Bold. Verizon works fine for me and even when i was in the hill of Hillbillie heaven West Virginia.
D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 10:09:59 PM »
The only thing that i hated about the Iphone was that you could not insure it and livin in Bradenton, Fl....I am always at Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island or travel a few miles down to Siesta Key. I am not gonna pay $200 or $400 every time that it fucked up.

The no insurance thing is a bummer, I've dropped that phone more times that hulkster can hijack a thread.  Rode the bikes down to Sarasota tonight.  Thought it was gonna come out of my backpocket at 100+ and I was never gonna see it again.  You hardly feel them back there and their so slick they basically jump out.  When I got to sarasota it was half out.  Gotta start putting it in my jacket and close a zipper.
\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 10:16:13 PM »
The no insurance thing is a bummer, I've dropped that phone more times that hulkster can hijack a thread.  Rode the bikes down to Sarasota tonight.  Thought it was gonna come out of my backpocket at 100+ and I was never gonna see it again.  You hardly feel them back there and their so slick they basically jump out.  When I got to sarasota it was half out.  Gotta start putting it in my jacket and close a zipper.

Are you training at a lifestyles? I have to train at these places and cannot stand them but Bradenton is a small town. I must have spent $1200 to $1600 after getting sand in my old Iphones or dropping them. The Iphones are a piece of shit in my opinion but is nice that you have Itunes and all that crap but i can throw my Blackberry against the wall and have numerous times and it keeps on working.
D

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 10:23:20 PM »
I got the no frills 8700. No problems.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 10:26:47 PM »
I got the no frills 8700. No problems.

Coach, you have the Bold, Storm or Curve?
D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 10:36:41 PM »
Are you training at a lifestyles? I have to train at these places and cannot stand them but Bradenton is a small town. I must have spent $1200 to $1600 after getting sand in my old Iphones or dropping them. The Iphones are a piece of shit in my opinion but is nice that you have Itunes and all that crap but i can throw my Blackberry against the wall and have numerous times and it keeps on working.

Nah I'm at the Golds In St. Pete.  Company pays for Lifestyles also, both are decent, I like to Golds better though.
\

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »
Neither. I don't even have a camera. I use it mainly for business + internet. The Internet kinda sucks because it's text only (I can see web pics but not like when people post pics on here.) But it's a very reliable phone.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 10:43:05 PM »
Nah I'm at the Golds In St. Pete.  Company pays for Lifestyles also, both are decent, I like to Golds better though.

Nice. I was told that there was no more Gold's in Florida and i live right near Lifestyles right off of Cortez Road. I had someone try and give me a coupon while i was benching and was what the fuck? That still goes on and i just ignore them.
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2009, 10:45:10 PM »
Neither. I don't even have a camera. I use it mainly for business + internet. The Internet kinda sucks because it's text only (I can see web pics but not like when people post pics on here.) But it's a very reliable phone.

I use mine for Business also but who do you go through? Verizon, At&t, T-Mobile, Suncom, Metro,..etc I want the Bold but i am not going to shell out $749 for the damn thing and pay for someone to have it unlocked.
D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: ISnort app - too bad Blackberry users!
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »

IPhone is cool... but I have the Nextel Blackberry Curve with the two way radio in it... the only problem I have with it now is that the speed of the internet is just too slow.... 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: ISnort app - too bad Blackberry users!
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2009, 11:39:58 PM »
lol gotta get that app

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 08:20:45 AM »

They just released v .141 for the 9500 Storm in the UK, so I'm hoping it gets released soon here.  I know people who have installed the leaked versions, and they like it as well.

Y