Author Topic: Maxine Waters  (Read 4558 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Maxine Waters
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2021, 08:50:56 PM »
We have to thank her for providing Chauvin with a reason to appeal.

I expected an acquittal or hung jury, but would have been happy with the case just ending today as it did.  Now I expect a successful appeal and new trial, with Kerosene Maxine to blame.  I'm glad the judge mentioned her by name, but she'll pay no price.  More mostly peaceful protests on the horizon.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2021, 10:22:29 PM »
We have to thank her for providing Chauvin with a reason to appeal.

Unfortunately I don’t think the appeal will stand. Instead of doing UP TO 10 years Chauvin will probably get the max of 75 but when he gets less (and he will) look for more riots.

Mark my words and I don’t know when, but we will have a civil war that the left will have no answer too, BLM, Antifa, black, white or otherwise they have no clue how much this is coming to a head and there won’t be a fucking thing they can do about it

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2021, 11:18:47 PM »
Unfortunately I don’t think the appeal will stand. Instead of doing UP TO 10 years Chauvin will probably get the max of 75 but when he gets less (and he will) look for more riots.

Mark my words and I don’t know when, but we will have a civil war that the left will have no answer too, BLM, Antifa, black, white or otherwise they have no clue how much this is coming to a head and there won’t be a fucking thing they can do about it

I haven’t even considered the sentencing.  Can an appeal of the verdict precede sentencing?

Mostly peaceful (93%) protests have been normalized by our media.  Dozens of murders, billions in property damage, arson, looting, etc. are acceptable responses to a police killing.  And folks protesting are "immunized" from the CCP virus because their cause is “just.”

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2021, 11:53:39 PM »
Lot's of scorned women in this thread.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2021, 12:04:34 AM »

I'm Britney Spears, bitch.

Leave me alone!

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2021, 01:49:04 AM »
Waters and Hirono have a combined IQ barely hitting double digits.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2021, 03:51:30 AM »

There is nothing a Fragile X midget like you can do about it either.  Not even participate in it.   ::)

Coincidentally, "marking your words" is the quickest way to ensure that the exact opposite of what you claim will happen.  Like the fake birth certificate, the pizza house basement, Hillary going to jail, pouring the champagne when Trumpy wins.... etc...   You don't have a stellar track record with your predictions.  This is no exception.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2021, 08:32:39 AM »
There is nothing a Fragile X midget like you can do about it either.  Not even participate in it.   ::)

Coincidentally, "marking your words" is the quickest way to ensure that the exact opposite of what you claim will happen.  Like the fake birth certificate, the pizza house basement, Hillary going to jail, pouring the champagne when Trumpy wins.... etc...   You don't have a stellar track record with your predictions.  This is no exception.

I actually have damn near a perfect track record not just of being right but owning your pathetic ass in the process. But one thing for sure, if something does happen you can bet your ass you’ll be the first to hiding in the fetal position screaming for mommy....Puss

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2021, 08:43:23 AM »
I actually have damn near a perfect track record not just of being right but owning your pathetic ass in the process. But one thing for sure, if something does happen you can bet your ass you’ll be the first to hiding in the fetal position screaming for mommy....Puss

One more thing you are wrong about.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2021, 10:35:29 AM »

mark my words, hahahhahahahahah, dumbass

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2021, 10:57:11 AM »

But...but... what Coach "actually have damn near a perfect track record not just of being right"???   That's about the Trumpy-ist thing a retard could say to emulate his idol.  (who is a retard as well)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2021, 04:45:50 PM »
No worries, lurkingformen and spermresidue will be leaving shortly. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2021, 06:29:03 PM »

You, straw and prime would be hiding in the fetal position as well screaming like bitches for help. I’ll bet you’re a great protector of your families...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2021, 07:00:10 PM »
You, straw and prime would be hiding in the fetal position as well screaming like bitches for help. I’ll bet you’re a great protector of your families...

I think it would be more fitting to say they would all curl up into fecal positions.   ;D  After all, they are protected under the Biden "Endangered Feces Act". 

Fuck 'em Coach.   They're anal ostriches.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2021, 07:03:28 PM »
I think it would be more fitting to say they would all curl up into fecal positions.   ;D  After all, they are protected under the Biden "Endangered Feces Act". 

Fuck 'em Coach.   They're anal ostriches.  ;D

Agreed 100%

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2021, 07:47:41 AM »

Another example of "perfect track record" being laughable.  Not a damn thing will happen and your short ass wouldn't do anything but post on the internet if it did.  "Mark my words".

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2021, 07:49:40 AM »
Maxine could have been an easy sacrifice for the democrats if they wanted to feign bipartisanship.

She shouldn't even be in office at her age.
Y

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2021, 10:49:23 AM »

how much combat have you seen? can your heart take it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2021, 02:30:27 PM »
how much combat have you seen? can your heart take it?

A better question is can his heart take 6 months of scouring the internet for bullshit to drag over here and post.  Epoch and Navarro can't keep up with him F5'ing their site every ten seconds hoping for something new to soothe his delusions.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2022, 05:26:29 PM »
Maxine Waters tells homeless people to "go home".

L.A.’s homelessness crisis boils over: Pain, confusion, anger and a congressional F-bomb

The nonprofit advocacy group had planned 3 events at a South Los Angeles office to help unhoused people obtain emergency shelter.

At the Friday event, heated arguments broke out among the hundreds of people who turned out for assistance, more evidence of the brutal Los Angeles housing market and the desperation felt by the tens of thousands of Angelenos who are unable to secure permanent places to lay their heads.

The crowd overwhelmed Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority workers, who were unable to meet more than a small fraction of the need and left while throngs of people were still waiting for help. The housing authority was there at the behest of Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles), who delivered emotionally charged remarks to the crowd Friday, at one point using an expletive to defend her efforts to relieve the city’s housing and homelessness crisis.

Joyce Burnett, a 77-year-old disabled woman, said she had attended the Friday event and returned at 6:15 a.m. Tuesday in hopes of securing permanent housing.

“I’m homeless. I’m living wherever I can. And when I heard about this, I came down here on Friday,” she said.

“Maxine Waters was here, and she said to come back Tuesday with our paperwork filled out,” Burnett said. “I have it, everything they asked for. But every time we get near the front of the line, they shut the door. They opened the door about 20 minutes ago and said they’re not servicing anyone else today.”

Waters told the gathering of mostly homeless people Friday that “you cannot get Section 8 vouchers here.” And later, “I want everybody to go home.”

The response was fast and angry, a voice from the crowd yelling, “We don’t got no home, that’s why we’re here. What home we gonna go to?”

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-03-30/l-a-s-homeless-crisis-pain-confusion-and-a-congressional-f-bomb-as-hundreds-seek-help

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2022, 06:40:54 PM »
She ranks up there with the dumbest of the libs.