Author Topic: Palin's AG Pick Called Gays "Degenerates"  (Read 13956 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Palin's AG Pick Called Gays "Degenerates"
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2009, 09:16:06 AM »
Sad thing is,if I wanted to fuck you there wouldnt be a god dam thing you could do about it?Can you imagine that?A grown man who couldnt even defend himself from an assault.Now,little man,go to the gym,lift some weights,try to bench your bodyweight and increase your neck size bigger then a stack of dimes.

I also love it when some jerkoff is a grammer expert on a lifting site.Ha,ha,what a fucking tool.Hey fuckhead,THIS IS A SITE FOR LIFTERS,perhaps my spelling sucks,but you cant lift.So,YOU should be asked to leave as this is a place for people who can lift.Since you cant lift your one inch dick out of your pants,go away and come back when you can.####!

This is getting ugly. 

Regardless, Palin still owns Obama. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2009, 09:18:18 AM »
By the way little man,do you think by insulting skinheads your insulting me?Im not a skinhead,nor have I ever been one.You show your simplistic mentality be assuming Iam.Spike LEE HAS HAD INTERVIEWS IN BASKETBALL MAGAZINES,IS HE A FUCKING BASKETBALL PLAYER?You play yourself with every post.I also love the use of the "cool" ewords like "epic" and "owned" and "meltdown".What a fool and a liitle sheep  you are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2009, 09:29:59 AM »
Sad thing is,if I wanted to fuck you there wouldnt be a god dam thing you could do about it?Can you imagine that?A grown man who couldnt even defend himself from an assault.Now,little man,go to the gym,lift some weights,try to bench your bodyweight and increase your neck size bigger then a stack of dimes.

I also love it when some jerkoff is a grammer expert on a lifting site.Ha,ha,what a fucking tool.Hey fuckhead,THIS IS A SITE FOR LIFTERS,perhaps my spelling sucks,but you cant lift.So,YOU should be asked to leave as this is a place for people who can lift.Since you cant lift your one inch dick out of your pants,go away and come back when you can.####!

You seem to have an obsession with having sex with me.  This is the second time on this very thread you have made a reference to having gay sex with me.  And you worry about other people being gay?  You should examine yourself.  Constant reference to you having gay sex and attention to other men's dicks.  You are a closet polesmoker aren't you?  No wonder the self loathing pains you to such a degree.

As far as defending myself, as stated I would stomp your ass into the ground until there wasn't even anything left to piss on.  Provided you didn't run away first.  Skinhead and rednecks are famous for being cowards.

Now please respond with your typical little rant about nothing.  It's very amusing.  In an insipid kind of way.

No wonder your own race looks on you with disgust. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2009, 09:30:13 AM »
Regardless, Palin still owns Obama. 

yep.  he's meeting the queen of England, and telling the world what the fck they're going to do about their money.

her hubby is still defending $150k in rich lady clothes.

Yep, she's owning him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2009, 09:31:15 AM »
yep.  he's meeting the queen of England, and telling the world what the fck they're going to do about their money.

Yep, she's owning him.

Ok.  You got me on that point.  I cant deny it.   :) :) :) 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2009, 09:32:56 AM »
By the way little man,do you think by insulting skinheads your insulting me?Im not a skinhead,nor have I ever been one.You show your simplistic mentality be assuming Iam.Spike LEE HAS HAD INTERVIEWS IN BASKETBALL MAGAZINES,IS HE A FUCKING BASKETBALL PLAYER?You play yourself with every post.I also love the use of the "cool" ewords like "epic" and "owned" and "meltdown".What a fool and a liitle sheep  you are.

No, I am insulting you for being the by product of a hillbilly incest affair gone wrong.  Your obsession and jealousy over homosexuals and gay sex is very amusing.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2009, 09:43:56 AM »

Yep, she's owning him.

Well since we all know she has never even been to England, the big question is if she could find it on her map.  Or see it from her porch.

But since The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) has officially booted her to the curb and replaced her with Newt as keynote speaker at the 2009 Republican House-Senate dinner in June maybe she will have time to go on owning Obama.   ::)

-------

Sarah Palin is out and Newt Gingrich is in.

Congressional Republicans decided Tuesday to ditch the former GOP vice presidential nominee in favor of the former House speaker for the critical House-Senate fundraising dinner in June 8 in Washington. It's the marquee Republican event to raise money for GOP House and Senate candidates.

Just weeks ago, the House and Senate Republican campaign committees were giddy at securing the telegenic Palin for the dinner. But then things grew murky. At the time, the Alaska governor's office told FOX News that Palin was still considering the invitation and had not yet made a decision. Meantime, spokespersons for the committees insisted that Palin was scheduled and it was just a misunderstanding between the Alaska governor's office and Palin's political action committee, SarahPAC, that accepted the invite.

Sources familiar with the Palin snub fumed about how the governor handled this.

"She was a disaster," one Republican source told FOX News. "We had confirmation."

--------

Well, umm...  Go Palin 2012!  Maybe?  Oh why not, they got no one else.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2009, 09:47:12 AM »
But since The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) has officially booted her to the curb and replaced her with Newt as keynote speaker at the 2009 Republican House-Senate Dinner

I saw that.  Very HUGE news there. 

In order to win in 2012, the repubs have to be 100% united and behind a candidate.  Just looking at the number of republicans on getbig alone who have said she's terrible, you realize she'll never be that uniter.

And, since edison moffit/fox/exit polls form the 2008 election showed that 60% of voters believed she wasn't even qualified to be VICE president... I don't think she can undo that.  She's a great speaker who riles up 30% of the repub party who think with their bible... but the other 70% of the party thinks with their wallet and would prefer a fiscal conservative with a tad more ability.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2009, 09:52:05 AM »
I saw that.  Very HUGE news there. 

In order to win in 2012, the repubs have to be 100% united and behind a candidate.  Just looking at the number of republicans on getbig alone who have said she's terrible, you realize she'll never be that uniter.

And, since edison moffit/fox/exit polls form the 2008 election showed that 60% of voters believed she wasn't even qualified to be VICE president... I don't think she can undo that.  She's a great speaker who riles up 30% of the repub party who think with their bible... but the other 70% of the party thinks with their wallet and would prefer a fiscal conservative with a tad more ability.

ABO 2012!

240 is Back

• Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
If Palin had someone that she could half way listen to that possessed more than 2 brain cells she would allow them to lay out a fool proof political path for her.

She's young right?  She comes across visually appealing on television right?  Her name is out there already right?  (both for the good and bad.)

So let's face it.  Obama is going to win in 2012 no matter what.  Like it or not, deal with it.  That is how it is going to be.   Palin should set her sights on a Senate or House chair for 2012.  This will increase her "experience" on a national level and help her develop her voice and confidence in front of the spotlight.  She could market herself in a "new Washington DC" format that gives the vibe of having national experience in addition to state level experience, but not having spent enough time there to become jaded or corrupt.  She could look at getting on the campaign ticket in 2016 when the Dems would most likely be at their weakness as their main candidates Dean, Edwards, Kerry, Clinton, etc.. will either be too old to run or to much an after thought.  Unless they uncover and market another up and comer like Obama was groomed.  That is 8 years that she could prepare for it while still having her name in the spotlight - but in a good way.  Provided she kept her mouth shut most of the time.  It would also give her time to shore up parts of her life that are in dire need.  Get her daughter off her lazy ass and with a college degree.  her son back from the military and out of college.  Etc...

But instead, she seems to be doing everything she can to alienate her own party.  While some of the actions might not be directly her fault, she needs to learn to buck up and address them head on instead of hiding behind SarahPAC issued statements.  She needs a PR agent (at this point any high school senior would do) that will prevent situations like the Turkey Day interview to take place.  (can't believe she was that blind and dumb.)

Of course, she won't follow common sense and let a plan develop and stick to it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2009, 10:12:32 AM »
But but but but but...

Mccain didn't offer someone for her to pray with.

Translation: I've resorted to insulting moderate repubs in order to keep the religious base repubs from jumping to Jindal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2009, 10:20:28 AM »
ANYBODY
BUT
OBAMA

ABB is what got obama elected ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2009, 10:25:13 AM »
You seem to have an obsession with having sex with me.  This is the second time on this very thread you have made a reference to having gay sex with me.  And you worry about other people being gay?  You should examine yourself.  Constant reference to you having gay sex and attention to other men's dicks.  You are a closet polesmoker aren't you?  No wonder the self loathing pains you to such a degree.

As far as defending myself, as stated I would stomp your ass into the ground until there wasn't even anything left to piss on.  Provided you didn't run away first.  Skinhead and rednecks are famous for being cowards.

Now please respond with your typical little rant about nothing.  It's very amusing.  In an insipid kind of way.

No wonder your own race looks on you with disgust. 

Ha,ha,yes,your a brutally tough guy,who threatens people using a FAKE NAME!!!Ha,ha,ha,ha,what a little gutless coward.Your a joke."Id stomp you into the ground",ha,"but I have to use a fake name because if I used my real name everyone would recognise what a girl Iam".Your a joke and a fool.Your on a lifting site and cant lift.You post like your a tough guy but hide behind a screen name.Nothing more pathetic then a little sissy,posting in his room,and claiming to be a tough guy.Like I said tough guy,my name is right there.I told you where I live,DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.Oh,never mind,you just post and hide.Your as sorry as those idiots who call into talk shows and act like they are tough guys.

By the way,that fool Michelle Obama was wearing a sweater yesterday and she missed a button hole on it.Imagine if Palin had done that.You and your left wing idiots would be on here calling her "an inbred hillbilly"[by the way come up with a new line,its getting stale]but when its Obama,its cute and funny.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2009, 10:25:26 AM »
ABB is what got obama elected ;)

Moron American Idol mentality voters gave us Obama.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2009, 11:01:20 AM »
Ha,ha,yes,your a brutally tough guy,who threatens people using a FAKE NAME!!!Ha,ha,ha,ha,what a little gutless coward.Your a joke."Id stomp you into the ground",ha,"but I have to use a fake name because if I used my real name everyone would recognise what a #### Iam".Your a joke and a fool.Your on a lifting site and cant lift.You post like your a tough guy but hide behind a screen name.Nothing more pathetic then a little sissy,posting in his room,and claiming to be a tough guy.Like I said tough guy,my name is right there.I told you where I live,DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.Oh,never mind,you just post and hide.Your as sorry as those idiots who call into talk shows and act like they are tough guys.

By the way,that fool Michelle Obama was wearing a sweater yesterday and she missed a button hole on it.Imagine if Palin had done that.You and your left wing idiots would be on here calling her "an inbred hillbilly"[by the way come up with a new line,its getting stale]but when its Obama,its cute and funny.

Do you use your real name down at the interstate rest stop too?  Is that where you go to satisfy the gay sex urges you are obsessed with?  Are you the middle age fat guy that stands at the sink for 45 mins pretending to wash his hands just so he can stare in the mirror and hope to catch a glance of the pee pee of another man at the urinal?

You know, it is really hard to take anyone seriously who states he needs a special law to protect him so he can call other people names without having to fear dire consequences.  Typical fatty behavior.  You need the law to protect you because you can't do it yourself.  And too fat to run away without your blood pressure causing a stroke before you make it back to the trailer park.

The only thing threatening about you is the lack of IQ you have that has been exhibited so far.

P.S. I am still calling you a bald face liar on the bullshit story about the slur incident. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2009, 12:16:13 PM »
Do you use your real name down at the interstate rest stop too?  Is that where you go to satisfy the gay sex urges you are obsessed with?  Are you the middle age fat guy that stands at the sink for 45 mins pretending to wash his hands just so he can stare in the mirror and hope to catch a glance of the pee pee of another man at the urinal?

You know, it is really hard to take anyone seriously who states he needs a special law to protect him so he can call other people names without having to fear dire consequences.  Typical fatty behavior.  You need the law to protect you because you can't do it yourself.  And too fat to run away without your blood pressure causing a stroke before you make it back to the trailer park.

The only thing threatening about you is the lack of IQ you have that has been exhibited so far.

P.S. I am still calling you a bald face liar on the bullshit story about the slur incident. 

You can call me fat if you want,just make sure you include that IM THE STRONGEST MAN POSTING ON HERE.NO ONE HERE IS EVEN IN MY LEAGUE STRENGTH WISE.By the way,I could take your max on ANY movement in the gym and do it for ten.My claims are easily proven by a quick search on your internet.You see,EVERYTHING Ive said has been proven to be true.NOTHING you have said has proven to be true.Even your very name is a lie.Believe what you want,like I said its easily researched.Here is my lawyers name,phone number,address.
Mathew Brovender --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
60 Long Ridge Road
Suite 200

Stamford, CT 06902
Phone: (203) 979-5291
Fax: (203) 358-8192

Call him up or fax him.Your a fool and a joke.The idea that you accuse anyone of lying when you post under a fake name shows your stupidity.Goodbye now.Unlike you,I have to go train.Im sure you have no idea what that means as you dont seem like you have ever actually lifted a weight.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2009, 12:41:23 PM »
IM THE STRONGEST MAN POSTING ON HERE.NO ONE HERE IS EVEN IN MY LEAGUE STRENGTH WISE.

objection

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »
I like to argue with Billy M, but in real life he is a strong ass dude.

http://www.criticalbench.com/Billy-Mimnaugh.htm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »

Lurker, watch out this dude will squash you.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2009, 12:56:09 PM »

on second though....i dont think i can come close to a 900 squat even in a suit,

billy, what are your pr without the help of shirts etc

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »
You can call me fat if you want,just make sure you include that IM THE STRONGEST MAN POSTING ON HERE.NO ONE HERE IS EVEN IN MY LEAGUE STRENGTH WISE.By the way,I could take your max on ANY movement in the gym and do it for ten.My claims are easily proven by a quick search on your internet.You see,EVERYTHING Ive said has been proven to be true.NOTHING you have said has proven to be true.Even your very name is a lie.Believe what you want,like I said its easily researched.Here is my lawyers name,phone number,address.
Mathew Brovender --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
60 Long Ridge Road
Suite 200

Stamford, CT 06902
Phone: (203) 979-5291
Fax: (203) 358-8192

Call him up or fax him.Your a fool and a joke.The idea that you accuse anyone of lying when you post under a fake name shows your stupidity.Goodbye now.Unlike you,I have to go train.Im sure you have no idea what that means as you dont seem like you have ever actually lifted a weight.

extreme meltdown

And seriously, no one cares how strong. If you are making a correlation between being able to squat a thousand lbs and being a ko artist.There isnt one. For my money. I would take myself in a fight with you..Thats just me. All that Strength shit and tough talk with all caps dosent mean anything to me. It would get so rea.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2009, 01:04:58 PM »
extreme meltdown

And seriously, no one cares how strong. If you are making a correlation between being able to squat a thousand lbs and being a ko artist.There isnt one. For my money. I would take myself in a fight with you..Thats just me. All that Strength shit and tough talk with all caps dosent mean anything to me. It would get so rea.

Cant we all just get along???

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2009, 01:07:22 PM »
Cant we all just get along???
If you're the one calling for reconciliation the shit has to be pretty bad.  No offense.