Author Topic: First cycle update and HCG question.  (Read 1127 times)

WannaBHuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
First cycle update and HCG question.
« on: April 30, 2006, 09:16:56 PM »
Hey bros, just wanted to update all on the progress of my first cycle.  Pretty short and sweet..  About 500mg test-e weekly, injected mon and thurs.  Just starting week 3, and starting to feel the strength gains kick in. 

Anyways, as this is my first cycle, Im figuring on just running it for 10 weeks.  Have Novladex on hand for for PCT as well as for any case of gyno (which I think I might be getting right now, but Im probably just paranoid.  No soreness or tenderness yet, and I know that any SERM negatively effects gains, so Im gonna hold out on taking it). 

I just had a quick question regarding using HCG.  My nuts are shrinking, which I expected, and Im wondering if I really need to run it on just a 10 week cycle.  Most reasearch Ive read indicated that IN high dose, long cycles (IE12-16 weeks) it is helpful to run about 500IU every 5 days or so.  Given your experience, what do you guys think?  And by the way... I can easily get some HCG, but I have to admit, Im totally ignorant on using it.  I know you mix the biostatic water with the solution and regrigerate, but then what?  Do you inject with a slin pin orrr?  Any helpful info or if any of you know of a site that goes into good detail please share.  I wanna protect my jewels but it seems HCG is often overlooked and as such, there isnt a wealth of info on it for us bodybuilders out there...   :-\

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: First cycle update and HCG question.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 10:45:44 PM »
You can inject HCG subcatenously (insulin pin under the skin) or intramuscularly (into the muscle with a regular sized (25g, 23g) pin.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: First cycle update and HCG question.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 10:15:14 PM »
I just had a quick question regarding using HCG.  My nuts are shrinking, which I expected, and Im wondering if I really need to run it on just a 10 week cycle.  Most reasearch Ive read indicated that IN high dose, long cycles (IE12-16 weeks) it is helpful to run about 500IU every 5 days or so. 

^Yes.

This has been posted so many times.

Read the board.

I have said this countless times.

500IU e5d.....on cycle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...