Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75284 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Why you are just talking about the knowledge of others, but not showing yours? I repeat: JUST SHOW ONE (1) CONCRETE REAL LIFE SCIENTIFITIC FACT WHICH WILL TALK BEHALF OF WHAT EVER CONSPIRACY THEORY?  Why this is too much to ask or too hard, because after these years I haven't seen any.

Why are you so fragile and overly defensive  ;D
Ψ

Omega

• Getbig III
I believe Ropo is a disinformation agent.
He is way too overtly defensive and quick to retort to his boring adage of 'show me the evidence'.
The evidence is available for those who wish to accept it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
He is way too overtly defensive and quick to retort to his boring adage of 'show me the evidence'.

But "tinfoiler" is dismissive, right?

thebrink

• Getbig V

The way he gets angry is concerning. He will defend his government by any means necessary, even if he has to hurl grade 2 insults at his disbelievers.

Ropo

• Getbig IV

And I believe that you are 15 year old little wanker, who like to suck cocks. And out of two of us, I am right. What you see as "overly defensive" behavior, everybody else see as common sense. You know, that thing which foil hat morons doesn't have at all. That's why you have to adopt any fucking piece of crap, what other foil hats drop to you. Like just now, you take that "overly defensive" crap from the comment which that another moron make. Do you even remember the time, when you have your last completely own idea? And when I say idea, I don't mean what you usually think, like "woah, now I have to take a crap, then I will jerk off". I mean idea, like you have to think something over and then you realize it? I bet you don't even remember, because you suck all your information from the foil hat web, and they tell you what to think.

And what comes about that boring adage of 'show me the evidence', please explain me this simple little thing: what makes that showing the evidence so hard, that no one have take the opportunity to humiliate me and show them? There have to be reason for that, because you guys are so fucking enthusiastic to humiliate anybody by any fucking reason? You guys are those who, when they see a kid falling on his face, go and kick sand in his eyes, but here isn't anybody who is willing to shut my mouth by showing the evidence? I know the reason, you should know it also, so do you understand if I spell it to you? YOU FUCKING MORONS DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING EVIDENCE. And that is only reason why you don't show them  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
The way he gets angry is concerning. He will defend his government by any means necessary, even if he has to hurl grade 2 insults at his disbelievers.

I get angry, as I have said plenty of times, because I hate to realize That I walk on the same earth than those fucking drooling imbeciles. I feel ashamed behalf of the human race, because it includes morons like that. I know as a fact, that these individuals are the filth of the earth, they are parasites, who never will earn their own living. They are like the cockroaches, living their miserable life at the front of their computers, never going out, never fucking anything but their own hand. These are the guys who, if I met them at live, I would step on them and jump until they are just slimy stain on the pavement. And do you know why they hate me? They know that I am right  ;D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Lol and yet you're the same guy you described above. On here posting on this site and sitting in front of your computer for hours posting paragraphs with insults.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Why are you so fragile and overly defensive  ;D

I am defensive? It seem to me that you try to defend those evidence so hard, that you will never be able to show them. I wonder what is the reason for behavior like that, but honestly, it can't be anything but the fact that you don't have nothing to show. As usually, I mean, like every fucking time in every fucking thread you have been part of. As usually, like any other foil hat moron, who never have and never will have any evidence to show. And do you know what is hilarious in all this? Guy, meaning me, who is tearing a part all your beliefs about the mysterious conspiracies, is quite ordinary Finnish guy. I may have degree or two, I may speak language or few, but at the end I am just an ordinary guy. And as an ordinary Finn, I can outsmart you and your kind of morons even while I am stoned to the level where I can hardly even breath. That's how easy it is for me, or anybody who is willing to waste some time to help you and your kinds to make a fool of themselves  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Lol and yet you're the same guy you described above. On here posting on this site and sitting in front of your computer for hours posting paragraphs with insults.

LOL, and you seem to be an idiot, aren't you? I stop by here once or twice a week, while these morons spend here 24/7/365. You may not realize that there is a difference, but there is. I use 90% of my time to do anything but hanging here, because I have a life. They hang here every freaking second which they are awake, because these cockroaches doesn't have anything else. And that, dear stupid, is what we call as a FACT  ;D :o ;D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Bullshit for idiots and incredible stupid people, and it has proven to be that lot better, than you foil hat idiots can prove otherwise. Let me give you some point's to explain:

1. those trails could be seen in all kind of aero planes, military, civilian, air force one etc. in every fucking country from the darkest Africa to the peak of civilizations in Europe, but no one has ever seen even one container of that poison? How this is possible?

2. Those trails could be seen even race cars, like F1 cars, if air humidity is correct for that phenomena. Are they spreading that poison also?

3. To get fog so thick that it could be seen as white clouds, it need to have 0.6 liter liquid per cubic meter. Those trails are at least three times as wide as the engine of the passenger plane, which is 3.5 meters in diameter, so those vapor trails are at least 10 meters in diameter. It makes 78.5 m³ per meter of vapor trail, which means 47 liter per meter, 47 tons per kilometer and so on PER ENGINE. That is a lot of liquid for four engine plane, just for kilometer of trail. Coast to coast flight is something like 3800 - 4000 kilometers, so you need like 178,6 million tons of liquid per engine. Where and how they carry that load?

4. Next thing is to start back pedaling and claim that trails are indeed water from air, but they add poisons with little tiny pipette as they fly. Please study what are half times of those claimed poisons, when you blend them in millions tons of water, and spread them in the air? Or do you mean that this is some kind of homeopathic conspiracy  ;D

What you idiots ignore, because you truly are idiots, is laws of physics. Instead of ignoring them, you should study them, because they are number one reason why your conspiracies doesn't work. You try to overrule the laws of physics, and that you simply can't do, because those laws are absolute fact and they rule everything which happens on this universe. It is a fact that there is plenty of chemicals on air, but instead of stupid conspiracies, the reason is the factories, traffic, aerosols and all that crap which gets airborne because of people living, consuming and working in different ways.

What chemicals are in petrol which planes use? You, fucking idiot don't know even that. Aviation fuels consist of blends of over a thousand chemicals, primarily Hydrocarbons (paraffins, olefins, naphthenes, and aromatics) as well as additives such as antioxidants and metal deactivators, and impurities. Principal components include n-octane and isooctane. Over a thousand chemicals, which they don't name because you are too dumb to ask. Now fuck off, you imbecile, go to smell some kerosene..
\

good post bro. idiots everywhere. the problem is that there are more dumb asses than smart people.

50% of the population are dumber than average, and 25% smarter than average-which have some idea of what is happening around them-  leaving a minority that actually know whats going on. and thats why the world seems to be full of shit. the majority are not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and get 4.

agenda21nwo

disco stu ha ha I'm sure you are a real smart guy.

agenda21nwo

Guys ROPO is a scared little boy in a mans body.  Be kind to him or he may have nightmares and cry for his mommie.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Although Watt himself is COINTELPRO, what he says here is pretty good...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Guys ROPO is a scared little boy in a mans body.  Be kind to him or he may have nightmares and cry for his mommie.

Regarding the facts what everybody can see here, I think it is obvious who is what. I mean seriously, nothing what you do or say cannot hide the fact that you are continuously unable to answer even the simplest question about the conspiracy theory which you believe without any doubt what so ever. Instead of that, you are trying to use this childish tactic, Ropo is this, Ropo is that, blah blah blah, but you don't understand how lame that is. I have challenge you and your kinds of morons to show even one evidence to prove what ever conspiracy, and not even one of your apes happens to have nerve even try. What that means is the fact that being imbecile isn't enough for you, you are also cowards  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V

I don't think "scared little boy" and "disinformation agent" can coexist, my friend. One or the other, let's square up our theories here, mmmkay?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Although Watt call himself as COINTELPRO, what he says here is pretty thick bullshit...

Fixed..

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Alan_Watt

Interesting, how conspiracy theorist see conspiracies everywhere. Will this video prove anything? It prove how much these idiots are ready to do, to get some attention to themselves.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
I don't think "scared little boy" and "disinformation agent" can coexist, my friend. One or the other, let's square up our theories here, mmmkay?

I find it quite interesting how these morons twist their reality, because who here is in fact afraid of what? I mean, all of these conspiracies are based on fear what these morons feel, and that is only reason for them. These conspiracies born from the fear of these idiots, and that's why these morons aren't able to rationalize thinking at all, and their comments are so emotional. They can't understand the difference between a fact and the emotion, so it is ridiculously easy to get them to believe what ever crap. Just end your bullshit saying: "Just think it with your own brains", and because they aren't able to do that, they buy your theory without asking anything to prove it. And that's why they can use those ultra stupid arguments like "he must be disinformation agent because he is asking for evidence." It means that they see the need of evidence as a negative thing not understanding that they should ask for them also. They call non believers as lambs while they themselves are following brainless herd as their way of life  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I find it quite interesting how these morons twist their reality, because who here is in fact afraid of what? I mean, all of these conspiracies are based on fear what these morons feel, and that is only reason for them. These conspiracies born from the fear of these idiots, and that's why these morons aren't able to rationalize thinking at all, and their comments are so emotional. They can't understand the difference between a fact and the emotion, so it is ridiculously easy to get them to believe what ever crap. Just end your bullshit saying: "Just think it with your own brains", and because they aren't able to do that, they buy your theory without asking anything to prove it. And that's why they can use those ultra stupid arguments like "he must be disinformation agent because he is asking for evidence." It means that they see the need of evidence as a negative thing not understanding that they should ask for them also. They call non believers as lambs while they themselves are following brainless herd as their way of life  ;D

Yeah, but I do think you might expend a little too much effort trying to convince and/or ridicule them. Lost cause, pal, total waste of time. Unless you just enjoy it.

Meanwhile, the endlessly fascinating REAL unknown, like space and an ocean's worth of ocean mystery are apparently not fascinating enough for some, distracting themselves instead with fantastically outlandish Hollywood plots. I find it kind of lazy, really.

Whatever gets you through the day, I guess.

agenda21nwo

Please tell me where I have accused Mr ROPO of being a disinformation agent?  I don't think I have said that.

agenda21nwo

Mr ROPO you are talking nonsense.  Do you realize this?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Please tell me where I have accused Mr ROPO of being a disinformation agent?  I don't think I have said that.

Said "our" theories, meaning you and your brood. One and the same, so figure it out amongst yourselves.

agenda21nwo

Said "our" theories, meaning you and your brood. One and the same, so figure it out amongst yourselves.

Please tell me where I said "our theories"?  I don't think I have said that.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Mr ROPO you are talking nonsense.  Do you realize this?

It make no difference what I talk, because the point of the matter is that you are completely unable to defend your conspiracy theory by using any kind of facts. I don't know how to spell it to you because I cannot speak moron, but at the language we others use to communicate it simply means that you have lose. I have given you plenty of opportunities to dazzle me with your knowledge about the matter, because "you have thought it with your own brains", but all you have been able to prove is the fact that you are just a child. It is futile to blame me if you are stupid, it isn't my fault, I just give you to opportunity to show it. And oh boy have you done that? You have make it painfully clear, you have slice that piece of fact down to microscopic little splinters just to make crystal clear that you are an imbecile, and furthermore, a stupid one as well  ;D

So, bring it on, call me names, try to throw any kind of shit to me in your childish anger, but all you can prove by that is that you are the loser. Go on, beat the crap out from your keyboard, because that is all you brats can do. You have no brains to do nothing more, and when you grow up, you realize how fucking pathetic that is  ;D :o  

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
BWAHAHA agenda21nwo owning minds in this thread  ;D
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
BWAHAHA agenda21nwo owning minds in this thread  ;D

Well, if this monkey has opened a thread about the conspiracy theory, and then not be able to defend his point of view by any other way than crying like a child, I wonder who has owned what. I mean this never happens in the conversation among adults, but with the foil hat morons there is no other way. They just can't make an argument and defend their point of view with facts  ;D