Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75281 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Please tell me where I said "our theories"?  I don't think I have said that.

I said it. Let it go.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
From the Air Force published paper...  A GOVERNMENT AGENCY that admits the policy of spraying chemicals

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Please note the references inside the report to spraying chemicals in the atmosphere..... otherwise known as CHEMTRAILS you sheeple

holy crap you have your heads in the sand

I get it though.. you sheep would rather taste the steak even though its not real..... well... enjoy your matrix reality

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/lv0hd2/david-keith

"so if we only put 1% more sulfuric acid we only kill 10,000 more people"

baahhhh...baaaahhh.... please wake up

agenda21nwo

I said it. Let it go.

OK, so you are making up false accusations.

Now that that is out in the open I will let it go.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
From the Air Force published paper...  A GOVERNMENT AGENCY that admits the policy of spraying chemicals

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Please note the references inside the report to spraying chemicals in the atmosphere..... otherwise known as CHEMTRAILS you sheeple

holy crap you have your heads in the sand

I get it though.. you sheep would rather taste the steak even though its not real..... well... enjoy your matrix reality

Did you read it? In which page they tell, that all those vapor trails what you see in the sky are in fact chemtrails? They doesn't tell such thing. They tell that they have sprayed something from some planes for the studying, they don't say they do it all the time everywhere. They are talking about the experiments to altering weather, making a rain for dry areas etc. and you make the conclusion that their intention is to kill the human race with the poison. That is ridiculously stupid, but hey, what could you expect from a complete idiot  ;D

What comes to foil hat claim that all the trails we see on the sky are chemtrails, facts are still as I put them in my first comment. Instead of wreaking your mental health trying find crap like that PDF from the internet, just answer this: Can they overrule laws of physics, which has proved this kind of conspiracy impossible to accomplish? You have to ask to yourself, can you walk on air? If you can't is there people who can? No, it is impossible to human to walk on air, because laws of physics. It is impossible to carry enough liquid to make thousand of miles of chemtrails, because laws of physics. It is impossible to predict who and where you are poisoning from 12000 meters, because laws of physics. Can you walk on air? You hardly can walk, because you are an imbecile, and that's why you should try: Pick any building with + 12 floors, go to the roof and start your walk outward from the eaves  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
OK, so you are making up false accusations.

Now that that is out in the open I will let it go.

No, you misunderstood is all.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Did you read it? In which page they tell, that all those vapor trails what you see in the sky are in fact chemtrails? They doesn't tell such thing. They tell that they have sprayed something from some planes for the studying, they don't say they do it all the time everywhere. They are talking about the experiments to altering weather, making a rain for dry areas etc. and you make the conclusion that their intention is to kill the human race with the poison. That is ridiculously stupid, but hey, what could you expect from a complete idiot  ;D

What comes to foil hat claim that all the trails we see on the sky are chemtrails, facts are still as I put them in my first comment. Instead of wreaking your mental health trying find crap like that PDF from the internet, just answer this: Can they overrule laws of physics, which has proved this kind of conspiracy impossible to accomplish? You have to ask to yourself, can you walk on air? If you can't is there people who can? No, it is impossible to human to walk on air, because laws of physics. It is impossible to carry enough liquid to make thousand of miles of chemtrails, because laws of physics. It is impossible to predict who and where you are poisoning from 12000 meters, because laws of physics. Can you walk on air? You hardly can walk, because you are an imbecile, and that's why you should try: Pick any building with + 12 floors, go to the roof and start your walk outward from the eaves  ;D

um.. did YOU read it? Because if you did (which I am 100% sure you did not) they admit to spraying chemicals via airplanes to control the weather. The entire PDF is dedicated to that exact topic.

Do you even know who David Keith is? I doubt it.. believe what you want.. I will never convince you otherwise.  I just want to wake up as many people as possible.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
um.. did YOU read it? Because if you did (which I am 100% sure you did not) they admit to spraying chemicals via airplanes to control the weather. The entire PDF is dedicated to that exact topic.

Do you even know who David Keith is? I doubt it.. believe what you want.. I will never convince you otherwise.  I just want to wake up as many people as possible.

I don't think ropo actually reads much...
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/lv0hd2/david-keith

"so if we only put 1% more sulfuric acid we only kill 10,000 more people"

baahhhh...baaaahhh.... please wake up

Put 1% more, in what? What make you guys look like an assholes you are, is your lack of understanding reality. You can pick what ever line, taken out of context, edited by mentally ill morons, and try to present it as an absolute truth. Well, here is little wake up for you, my dear little asswipe:

If you are flying at the normal altitude of the passenger jet making chemtrails, between you and the ground is many layers of air in different air pressure, different temperature etc. and all those are mixing and going to different directions because of the winds. If you can't believe this simple fact, just ask from yourself how the hot air balloons are controlled? How the glide planes can fly hundred of miles? Well, that's why. So there is these layers of air as a fact. So, where this poison of yours will land? Will it land on your own children's, over Russia or maybe over ocean? I could be stupid, but it seem to me that it would be important to know where that crap lands. I mean, if you fart while you are running with your silly lederhosen's and fart, how can you predict where those shit-molecules land?

You simply can't. So, take a good hold on your seat, because I will shake your world. If you can't predict where those poisons land or even if you are poisoning your own children's or yourself, why do not use far better method? Put the poison in the source of water in that area which you want to poison? You don't need armada of airplanes, not logistic which covers whole world, you need only a man, a bottle of poison and a pipette. How about that? I mean how hard it would be to put some poison in water distribution network? Childishly easy. And if you want to prevent yourself from drinking poison, use the fucking bottled water. Because if you would be able to think, you would see that you don't benefit anything by dropping that poison from the altitude of 12000 meters. It just makes everything harder for you, and you don't have any means to predict who and where you are poisoning, and that's why whole idea of chemtrails is too fucking stupid to be more than a wet dream of the foil hat imbeciles.  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV

In which page they told that they are spraying thousand of tons of chemicals from the passenger jets? Just give me the number of that page, or copy the text here? You can't because there is no mention about it. What they say is that they spray chemicals because they study if it would be possible alter the weather, meaning that they would for example stop the hurricanes before they blow your ass of the planet. Do this mean that they are poisoning mankind? No, it is completely idiotic conclusion which you make in your empty head.  Do not try to mix these two things because they haven't anything in common. There has  been different kind of study's about the weather manipulation as long as there has been storms and aero planes, but will that mean that every fucking vapor trail is full of some sinister mind controlling drug, which lands where wind goes with it? No, it doesn't mean that.  That is your complete insane version about the matter. As I point out in other comment, stupidity of this conspiracy is overwhelming, because what your theory means is that you are shooting arrows in the fog and hoping there is something where you maybe hit  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
you dont even have to read it.. just watch their leading scientist admit it on TV... look up David Keith and watch videos all day about what they are doing..

forget the stupid term "chemtrails"..... its called Geoengineering

Ropo

• Getbig IV
I don't think ropo actually reads much...

And you make that conclusion from what? I don't read that kind of foil hat crap which you read from the internet, because crap isn't interesting at all. I read printed books, that kind which you hate because they make you read those kind in school. That's why you didn't read them and that's why your school certificate was a fucking shame. In fact, I didn't realize how fucking stupid human can be before I see copy of your school certificate on your hard drive  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
you dont even have to read it.. just watch their leading scientist admit it on TV... look up David Keith and watch videos all day about what they are doing..

forget the stupid term "chemtrails"..... its called Geoengineering

Well, this thread is about chemtrails, so do not try to change subject. Problem about it is simple, because I know what geoengineerin is all about, and it hasn't anything to do with the chemrtrails. You see, geoengineering means that they spray some chemicals from some special planes in some strictly ruled area. You try to tell that it means that they are spraying from every flying object all the time and everywhere. Like always, you are wrong. And by the way, would it be so awful if they would be able to prevent hurricanes like Katarina by spraying chemicals in the clouds?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Meanwhile, the endlessly fascinating REAL unknown, like infinate space and an ocean's worth of ocean mystery are apparently not fascinating enough for some, distracting themselves instead with fantastically outlandish Hollywood plots.

Grow up, you silly fucks. Drop the bong.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Here, fellas. FAR more interesting (and possible) than the bullshit you're jerking off to.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Edward Snowdon's comments on Chemtrails/Geoengineering.

He says "chemtrails" are benevolent and totally necessary. That without them, Global Warming would be out of control and weather on Earth would be extremely unstable...

JULY 11TH, 2013

According to Snowden, chemtrails are the only thing keeping the US from global warming incineration, but at what price?

MOSCOW, Russia – Edward Snowden, the hacker who gained access to every secret corner of the Internet during his tenure at the NSA, has come forward with details of a classified project to alter the world’s climate. The shocking truth, as he says, is that chemtrails are part of a benevolent program aimed at countering global warming. By cooperating in secret with jet fuel manufacturers, government agents have carefully kept the massive chemtrail efforts completely under wraps. Snowden added, “I am only revealing this program because there is no oversight in the scientific community, no public discussion, and little concern for the side-effects which are well known only to a few privileged people interested in continuing the decades-long chemtrail program in secret.”

Because climate change is a threat to U.S. agriculture, it has been labeled a national security issue. With the influence and cooperation of Monsanto, a secret Geoengineering lab dubbed Muad’Dib has been operating since the late 1960s, and the chemtrail program is often referred to by insiders as its “crown jewel.” Muad’Dib has aimed to protect North America’s climate at all costs – even if that means accelerating desertification in Sub-Saharan Africa or spreading trace amounts of carcinogens over lightly populated areas. Other side effects, which scientists at the secret Muad’Dib Geoengineering Lab have predicted, include droughts in the Amazon and powerful windstorms along the East Coast.

Snowden shared decisive documents with The Internet Chronicle, but out of concern for national security, only his testimonial can be published. These documents contain references to scientists who would surely be targeted by foreign counterintelligence, and their knowledge is vital to short-term survival of the United States.

Snowden said, “If this program were to stop, the scientists behind it strongly believe that within just one year the North American climate would spiral out of control, and crop failures would lead to a series of devastating famines that would quickly depopulate urban centers.”

Because the program has been carried out on such a massive scale, skeptics might find Snowden’s story unbelievable. However, Snowden explained that the chemtrail program has been incredibly easy to hide, especially with the cooperation of jet fuel companies, a crucial part of the military-industrial complex. Snowden said, “The chemicals which are released by passenger airplanes have been covertly introduced as ‘additives,’ supposedly to improve efficiency. Only as the plane reaches cruising velocity does the heat and atmospheric pressure cause a chemical reaction that synthesizes the top secret carbon-trapping molecule. This process is imperfect, and many of the by-products are incredibly dangerous even in trace quantities. The most dangerous thing is that although chemtrails are keeping the climate of the U.S. reasonably stable, citizens are bombarded every day with an invisible rain of carbon-laden molecules, and the effect on health is totally unknown.”

agenda21nwo

Meanwhile, the endlessly fascinating REAL unknown, like infinate space and an ocean's worth of ocean mystery are apparently not fascinating enough for some, distracting themselves instead with fantastically outlandish Hollywood plots.

Grow up, you silly fucks. Drop the bong.

Well please feel free to start your own thread  ::)

agenda21nwo

Well, this thread is about chemtrails, so do not try to change subject.

ROPO you really are a DOPO.

Chemtrails and Geo Engineering are one and the same thing.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Well please feel free to start your own thread  ::)

Nah, it belongs here with the Chicken Littles.

agenda21nwo

Nah, it belongs here with the Chicken Littles.

You like posting in my threads.  Thank you for keeping them on page #1 and making them among the most read threads on getbig.  You are doing a great job helping us get the information out  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
You like posting in my threads.  Thank you for keeping them on page #1 and making them among the most read threads on getbig.  You are doing a great job helping us get the information out  :D

Here to help, my friend.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Edward Snowdon's comments on Chemtrails/Geoengineering.

He says "chemtrails" are benevolent and totally necessary. That without them, Global Warming would be out of control and weather on Earth would be extremely unstable...

JULY 11TH, 2013

According to Snowden, chemtrails are the only thing keeping the US from global warming incineration, but at what price?

MOSCOW, Russia – Edward Snowden, the hacker who gained access to every secret corner of the Internet during his tenure at the NSA, has come forward with details of a classified project to alter the world’s climate. The shocking truth, as he says, is that chemtrails are part of a benevolent program aimed at countering global warming. By cooperating in secret with jet fuel manufacturers, government agents have carefully kept the massive chemtrail efforts completely under wraps. Snowden added, “I am only revealing this program because there is no oversight in the scientific community, no public discussion, and little concern for the side-effects which are well known only to a few privileged people interested in continuing the decades-long chemtrail program in secret.”

Because climate change is a threat to U.S. agriculture, it has been labeled a national security issue. With the influence and cooperation of Monsanto, a secret Geoengineering lab dubbed Muad’Dib has been operating since the late 1960s, and the chemtrail program is often referred to by insiders as its “crown jewel.” Muad’Dib has aimed to protect North America’s climate at all costs – even if that means accelerating desertification in Sub-Saharan Africa or spreading trace amounts of carcinogens over lightly populated areas. Other side effects, which scientists at the secret Muad’Dib Geoengineering Lab have predicted, include droughts in the Amazon and powerful windstorms along the East Coast.

Snowden shared decisive documents with The Internet Chronicle, but out of concern for national security, only his testimonial can be published. These documents contain references to scientists who would surely be targeted by foreign counterintelligence, and their knowledge is vital to short-term survival of the United States.

Snowden said, “If this program were to stop, the scientists behind it strongly believe that within just one year the North American climate would spiral out of control, and crop failures would lead to a series of devastating famines that would quickly depopulate urban centers.”

Because the program has been carried out on such a massive scale, skeptics might find Snowden’s story unbelievable. However, Snowden explained that the chemtrail program has been incredibly easy to hide, especially with the cooperation of jet fuel companies, a crucial part of the military-industrial complex. Snowden said, “The chemicals which are released by passenger airplanes have been covertly introduced as ‘additives,’ supposedly to improve efficiency. Only as the plane reaches cruising velocity does the heat and atmospheric pressure cause a chemical reaction that synthesizes the top secret carbon-trapping molecule. This process is imperfect, and many of the by-products are incredibly dangerous even in trace quantities. The most dangerous thing is that although chemtrails are keeping the climate of the U.S. reasonably stable, citizens are bombarded every day with an invisible rain of carbon-laden molecules, and the effect on health is totally unknown.”

I have to thank you, because no one has never done better job to make ass from himself than you have.

How come? Your author isn't Edward Snowden, but the known fake, a satirist who is making a fool of you guys just because you are so dork that you believe anything  ;D

http://readwrite.com/2013/07/03/who-is-ejosephsnowden

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/14/1223646/-FALSE-STORY-GOING-VIRAL-Snowden-reveals-HAARP-s-Global-Assassination-Agenda

Ropo

• Getbig IV
ROPO you really are a DOPO.

Chemtrails and Geo Engineering are one and the same thing.

And now, just show the evidence. How many times I have to ask? Would it be brilliant to prove I am wrong, so why don't you do it? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
I read it on the internet, so it must be true, right?   :D

agenda21nwo

I predict 5000 views.  Proof that people are becoming AWARE.  Thank you ROPO for helping me spread the word!