Author Topic: 33, GW, Fury were right: Obama intentionally collapsing the Middle East.  (Read 5062 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: 33, GW, Fury were right: Obama intentionally collapsing the Middle East.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 08:44:10 AM »

Obama is trying collapse the ME so that he can allow Iran to get nukes and become the dominate player in the ME.  Once Iran gets nukes it can destroy Israel and spike the cause of oil as well as create a pan-islamist Superstate sort of like the EU, NATO, to where they can extract more wealth and power from us over tot hem and upset the balance of power.

Obama, misery be upon him, is doing this since he believes we are exploiting the ME's resources and that it is not fair for us to live a good lifestyle at their expense.  he believes that the only way to redistribute our wealth to the sand nigs is to collapse the ME, create a power vacuum to where the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Quaeda can take over w Iran being the flagship of the new Islamist superstate. 

you voted for this piece of shit - deal w it.   

The Deep End.

;D

That being said, OB has mishandled the ME.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2012, 08:45:22 AM »
The Deep End.

;D

That being said, OB has mishandled the ME.

What part is wrong? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 08:47:18 AM »
What part is wrong? 

HAhaaaaa how do you come up with this stuff??

You are a great comedian ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 09:04:43 AM »
What part is wrong? 

How about, using a simple fact based response (evidence and facts as the bases for argument) show how everything you said IS right.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 09:09:55 AM »
How about, using a simple fact based response (evidence and facts as the bases for argument) show how everything you said IS right.

1.  Obama ousted relatively benign dictators in the ME who were not bothering us in favor of radical islamists with elements of al quaeda - FACT

2.  Obama has not said shit about Iran's crack down on dissendents and has dithered while they get the nuke bomb - FACT

3.  Obama believes colonialism is the cause of the current make up the ME and that it unfairly extracts wealth from them to us.  FACT

4.  Obama went on a ME kneepad tour to the crazies.   FACT

5.  Obama is trying to get israel to go back to 1967 borders - FACT

6.  Obama Admn is infiltrated by the Muslim Brothers - FACT 

7.  Obama has funnelled hundreds of millions of dollars to the muslim borotherhood - FACT 

8.  Obama has lied about the cause of the uprisings - FACT

9.  Obama is a muslim and islamic sympathizer - FACT 

Go watch 2016 and read Roots of Obamas rage and you will understand 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 09:27:45 AM »
1.  Obama ousted relatively benign dictators in the ME who were not bothering us in favor of radical islamists with elements of al quaeda - FACT

2.  Obama has not said shit about Iran's crack down on dissendents and has dithered while they get the nuke bomb - FACT

3.  Obama believes colonialism is the cause of the current make up the ME and that it unfairly extracts wealth from them to us.  FACT

4.  Obama went on a ME kneepad tour to the crazies.   FACT

5.  Obama is trying to get israel to go back to 1967 borders - FACT

6.  Obama Admn is infiltrated by the Muslim Brothers - FACT 

7.  Obama has funnelled hundreds of millions of dollars to the muslim borotherhood - FACT 

8.  Obama has lied about the cause of the uprisings - FACT

9.  Obama is a muslim and islamic sympathizer - FACT 

Go watch 2016 and read Roots of Obamas rage and you will understand 

Even "if" all those were true and factual how do they equate to your charge?

1.  conjecture
2.  politics
3.  show me
4.  political, conjecture
5.  political, and show me more evidence of his efforts
6.  political, show me
7.  show me, also we have been sending aid forever
8.  political
9.  political

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 09:41:15 AM »

I ask for a shread of credible evidence and im a shill for obama.. i just dont get these dude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 09:44:37 AM »
I ask for a shread of credible evidence and im a shill for obama.. i just dont get these dude.

I already explained why obama is doing what he is. 

No other rational explanation has presented otherwise why a US POTUS would do what Obama has done. 

Beyond treason to place the MB in charge of Egypt and Lybia

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 09:59:23 AM »
I already explained why obama is doing what he is. 

No other rational explanation has presented otherwise why a US POTUS would do what Obama has done. 

Beyond treason to place the MB in charge of Egypt and Lybia

I dont take your Explaination... youve lied countless times and fudged the truth and been extremely inconsistant so much that youve lost all credibility.
Thats just what it is. Your reputation here is such that you would find a way to link a rainy day some how to blame Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 10:02:48 AM »
I dont take your Explaination... youve lied countless times and fudged the truth and been extremely inconsistant so much that youve lost all credibility.
Thats just what it is. Your reputation here is such that you would find a way to link a rainy day some how to blame Obama.

Fine - when it all comes to fruition like many other things I said you can sit there is your continued ignorance on what the Messiah is doing. 

Fury, GW and myself warned many many times what the end result of Obamas policies would be.

Ignorant naive idiots like yourself on the Hope and Change Express are too brainwashed to see the reality that is occurring. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 10:05:23 AM »
Fine - when it all comes to fruition like many other things I said you can sit there is your continued ignorance on what the Messiah is doing. 

Fury, GW and myself warned many many times what the end result of Obamas policies would be.

Ignorant naive idiots like yourself on the Hope and Change Express are too brainwashed to see the reality that is occurring. 

ok you do that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 10:17:23 AM »
Egypt to try US citizen, seven others over anti-Islam video
 The Hill ^ | Sept. 18, 2012 | Julian Pecquet

Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:05:15 PM

Egypt's general prosecutor on Tuesday issued arrest warrants for Florida Pastor Terry Jones and seven Coptic Christian Egyptians linked to an anti-Islam video on YouTube that sparked riots across the Middle East, The Associated Press is reporting.

The eight individuals, none of whom are believed to be in Egypt, are charged with harming national unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam and spreading false information. They could face the death penalty.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 10:58:36 AM »
Even "if" all those were true and factual how do they equate to your charge?

1.  conjecture
2.  politics
3.  show me
4.  political, conjecture
5.  political, and show me more evidence of his efforts
6.  political, show me
7.  show me, also we have been sending aid forever
8.  political
9.  political

bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2012, 10:59:51 AM »
bump

If you are waiting for obama on video to describe his plan its never going to happen. 

Obama can't be honest about his plotting our destruction since he knows people would be horrified. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2012, 11:34:34 AM »
If you are waiting for obama on video to describe his plan its never going to happen. 

Obama can't be honest about his plotting our destruction since he knows people would be horrified. 

No, i am waiting for you to back up and prove your "Deep end" claims.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2012, 11:44:27 AM »
No, i am waiting for you to back up and prove your "Deep end" claims.

Follow the news and its very easy to formulate. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 01:11:04 PM »
Follow the news and its very easy to formulate. 

Cop out.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 05:48:22 PM »
All that sounds good but cant be backed up.. thats just the fact... I dont defend Obama, but i do condemn false truths. You cant just say shit with out a thing called evidence. I just dont operate like that. Like i said, if you want to talk about how Obama lied about GITMO, im all with you (which is highly documented). Or you want to talk about how the Stim bill didnt have enough infrastructure spending... i will agree.. Fuck Obama.. but dont sit here and blame a man for shit that he didnt do.. Shit that you string together on some 7 degrees of seperation shit. Charles Manson did some fucked up shit, but im not gonna blame him for the Oklahoma city Bombing because im lazy. God damn, just go one step further and do just a little bit of research..

Oh my effing God. Did you just write that? Do you seriously expect anyone to waste the time and effort connecting the dots for you at this point, when you knock the stimulus for not enough infastructure spending ::)?

It would be like showing an armless, legless man how to punt a football.

I'm not going to collect and compile every single prediction, excerpt, article, link and editorial I have posted about Obama on this website since 2008 just for the purpose of walking you through what has already transpired all over again. I also don't feel like conducting a just for Mal hooked on phonics recitation of Obama's autobiography.

You're a doctor (allegedly). I don't know what kind of Doctor-- but for the purpose of this hypothetical, let's say your a Cardiologist. A patient comes into your office complaining of chest pains. He is 57 years old, extremely overweight, smells like cigarettes, has yellow teeth and cookie crumbs on his shirt, breathes heavily, sweats profusely and upon physical examination you discover he has dangerously high blood pressure. It also turns out that his father and grandfather died of heart disease. You explain (hopefully) that his chest pains are due to his smoking, obesity, poor eating habits and that the chest pains might be symptomatic of something serious in light of his family history.

He responds by saying that your full of shit, he eats an extremely healthy diet, has never smoked before, exercises regularly, has tons of energy, sleeps 8 hours a night, is a stallion in the bedroom and insists that his chest pains are due to acid reflux from ingesting too many salads with oil and vinegar. He also attributes his high blood pressure and sweating to being nervous about visiting the Doctor's office.

Gee Whiz-- I guess you should take him at his word. He didn't admit that he smokes, overeats and is extremely unhealthy; The obvious be damned. Would you in good conscience say-- "Ok Sir, sorry for the trouble, you're perfectly fine-- Just go to Rite Aid and buy yourself some TUMS. Everything will be alright."

If you're too stupid or too lazy to dig up the "evidence" for yourself, that's not my problem. I'm not running for office and I don't need to convince you of anything. You'll just waste your vote on another 4 years of this disgrace and then pat yourself on the back for keeping one of the "brothers" in power-- while the UE rate in the black community continues to reach levels unseen since Jim Crow.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2012, 08:12:31 AM »
George, you might be a complete idiot at this point. You can’t take the DX of a man’s symptoms (which is evidence of the ailment itself) and compare it to a situation where there is violence in a historically volatile region of the world that has about 200 different factors at play, and call them equal. That’s just dumb. Especially if the "evidence" is coming from a bunch of people that hate the person they are blaming already... you follow? c’mon this shit isn’t too hard.

Now if you can’t present any reasonable explanation of why you think "Obama is trying to collapse the nation via Middle East policies" or how... than youre the lazy one. It’s real easy to say "Obama=black so Obama=Bad" but I’m sorry... that weak as fuck to me. Until you get some facts, there isn’t a whole lot to go on.

Like I said, I can put formulate a thesis to try to explain phenomena, but that doesn’t make it fact. Shit, the bullshit some people spew on this page couldn’t even be considered a hypothesis because it can’t be tested, as it’s out of fucking thin air. I can say "ah haaaaa it was Ronald Reagans plan all along to make the inner-city low income communities more miserable via his funding of the Contras during the Iran Contra Affair by using proceeds from cocaine sells to fund the illegal operation that congress denied funding. The largest market for the cheap cocaine was low income areas and he knew blacks live in those areas so therefore Ronald Reagan is personally responsible for intentionally trying to destroy the black community in the inner cities"
You would look at that and say "Malcolm you’re a complete whack job" because there are a bunch of loose factors that I've strung together to come up with an unreasonable theory to explain the phenom of the crack epidemic in the inner-city... But that’s all it is... a bunch of shit put together.

And on the point about my criticisms of Obama and his early policies. I’ve stated for 3 years now my stances. I’ll do it again for you. Stim bill, not enough infrastructure spending. Gitmo, didn’t close it like he said he would, liar. DADT, at the time was still in effect. His federal stance on Weed, though I don’t smoke, there isn’t any evidence that says it’s even detrimental affects are worse than beer, and the evidence of its medicinal benefits (symptom easing) is overwhelming. Healthcare overhaul wasn’t far reaching enough in my POV as he tried to compromise instead of making it universal. Either shit or get off the pot.  The bail out of the banks was pure shit.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2012, 08:21:19 AM »

Obama is trying collapse the ME so that he can allow Iran to get nukes and become the dominate player in the ME.  Once Iran gets nukes it can destroy Israel and spike the cause of oil as well as create a pan-islamist Superstate sort of like the EU, NATO, to where they can extract more wealth and power from us over tot hem and upset the balance of power.

Obama, misery be upon him, is doing this since he believes we are exploiting the ME's resources and that it is not fair for us to live a good lifestyle at their expense.  he believes that the only way to redistribute our wealth to the sand nigs is to collapse the ME, create a power vacuum to where the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Quaeda can take over w Iran being the flagship of the new Islamist superstate. 

The Deep End.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2012, 08:27:58 AM »
Follow the news and its very easy to formulate twist, contort, lie, whine, and imagine bullshit with a fractured brain like mine. 

Fixed.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2012, 08:40:43 AM »
Is there proof? Well I guess it depends on how you look at it. You have 2 scenario's
1) Obama is destabilizing the ME on purpose by giving time lines for with drawl and not supporting "allies" in the region which is leaving a power vacuum.
2) Obama's isn't doing it intentionally, and his foreign policy of "diplomacy", has back fired and he had no idea the pandora's box he was opening.

So which is worse?

so what5 should have been the policy smartass?....since "diplomacy" was so bad for you???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2012, 08:41:51 AM »
HAhaaaaa how do you come up with this stuff??

You are a great comedian ;D

I am really beginning to think he is one of Ron's supergimmicks.....he uses them to drive more and more posters to the site...Gh15 was another one

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2012, 03:36:01 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama thanks Egypt's president over embassy protection
Reuters ^ | September 23, 2012 | Edmund Blair
Posted on September 24, 2012 6:12:18 AM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

President Barack Obama has thanked the Egyptian president for securing the U.S. Embassy during protests against a film made in the United States that mocked Prophet Mohammad and sparked worldwide demonstrations and violence.

Obama's rival in the U.S. presidential race, Mitt Romney, called for a tougher line with Egypt after protesters scaled the compound wall and tore down the U.S. flag on September 11.

Police clashed with demonstrators for four days after that incident and barriers were erected to stop them getting near the compound.

In a letter, Obama repeated Washington's condemnation of the film and said he looked forward to working with President Mohamed Mursi to build on the "strategic partnership", Mursi's official Facebook page said on Sunday.

"In his letter, President Obama thanked the Egyptian president for Egyptian efforts to secure the mission of the United States in Cairo," according to the site...

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2012, 03:38:48 AM »
Obama Says Attacks In Libya And Egypt Are Just "Bumps In The Road"
60 Minutes via YouTube ^ | Sunday, September 23, 2012 | GOPICYMI
Posted on September 23, 2012 10:46:08 PM EDT by kristinn

(60 Minutes video clip at source link.)

This may be the first time in history that a President of the United States has called a terrorist attack against the country a "bump in the road." (September 23, 2012).

Transcript via The Weekly Standard:

CBS's Steve Kroft asked, “Have the events that took place in the Middle East, the recent events in the Middle East given you any pause about your support for the governments that have come to power following the Arab Spring?”

President Obama answered, “Well, I'd said even at the time that this is going to be a rocky path. The question presumes that somehow we could have stopped this wave of change. I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights-- a notion that-- people have- to be able to-- participate-- in-- their own governance. But I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because-- you know, in a lot of these places-- the one organizing principle-- has been Islam. The one part of society that hasn't been controlled completely by the government. There are strains of extremism, and anti-Americanism, and anti-Western sentiment. And you know can be tapped into by demagogues. There will probably be some times where we bump up against some of these countries and have strong disagreements, but I do think that over the long term, we are more likely to get a Middle East and North Africa that is more peaceful, more prosperous and more aligned with our interests.”

Fuckng liar.