Author Topic: How to "nicely" escape a relationship where pressured to propose?  (Read 4584 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: How to "nicely" escape a relationship where pressured to propose?
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2024, 10:21:50 AM »
Life is hard but it is a lot easier with a good woman. I feel bad so many of you are grown and haven't found a good partner. Or maybe you have and just don't realize it and appreciate it. My only advice is find a woman your age that laughs at your jokes and actually enjoys your company. Look for a woman that is looking for you not some bimbo half your age that barely speaks English and just sits around in awkward silence.
You know nothing at all about anyone's relationship with their wives or girlfriends on here Casanova......you fucking sad cornball.  :(

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2024, 10:30:36 AM »
OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111   ;D
i am humbled by this token of recognition

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2024, 10:30:42 AM »
Life is hard but it is a lot easier with a good woman. I feel bad so many of you are grown and haven't found a good partner. Or maybe you have and just don't realize it and appreciate it. My only advice is find a woman your age that laughs at your jokes and actually enjoys your company. Look for a woman that is looking for you not some bimbo half your age that barely speaks English and just sits around in awkward silence.
hahaha less than 3 years together FFS

you picked her because you thought she would be good for expunging your criminal history and she spotted a mark she could fleece

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2024, 01:22:28 AM »
Wow you really are a broken record. This is a copy paste of what you posted a few days ago in another thread. Seems like you are coping hard about the age of your female companion. Also your pathological need for admiration is showing. Enjoy your company? Laugh at your jokes? Pathetic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2024, 01:37:10 AM »
Wow you really are a broken record. This is a copy paste of what you posted a few days ago in another thread. Seems like you are coping hard about the age of your female companion. Also your pathological need for admiration is showing. Enjoy your company? Laugh at your jokes? Pathetic
In reality he`s a miserable prick because he got married and now has to be just a wee bit more responsible,as in paying for her kids.  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2024, 01:55:14 AM »

Your wife makes you sleep in a different room to her..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2024, 01:58:22 AM »
I lived and worked for 37 years in four of the boroughs of NYC.

I’m aware of the sort of high-status men you speak of.

Not all of them. Some are just losers/addicts who struggle with life and keep a "GF" who is usually a whale as a sort of security net

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2024, 02:04:46 AM »
Your wife makes you sleep in a different room to her..

Preferable anyway, how is a man to let rip as needed.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2024, 02:11:43 AM »

You let it rip regardless and she thanks you for not sticking her head under the duvet

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2024, 02:34:29 AM »
if you werent stuffing yourself like a thanksgiving turkey in a futile attempt to get big enough, you wouldnt be blowing out your asshole like a flatulent pig

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2024, 02:43:32 AM »
if you werent stuffing yourself like a thanksgiving turkey in a futile attempt to get big enough, you wouldnt be blowing out your asshole like a flatulent pig

You have the word Muscle in your "name" its strange. I don't force feed, I wait for genuine hunger before eating. So you don't fart? Go and join the angels in heaven  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2024, 03:39:34 AM »
Me, I'd volunteer to do the shopping, arrive home without the Noshu keto candy bars, say the chick she hated in school told me they're for losers and the hated chick looked amazing. Talk about US politics during her favorite shows, and include obscure, meandering, and only marginally relevant historical anecdotes about the Roman empire. Cough into the fridge, wear socks for more than one day, and pop off as soon as she starts to cum.

Always use her towel. Grunt for no reason. Make the case that blowing your nose in the sink is good for the planet and so is Donald Trump. Leave the milk on the counter but put the butter in the freezer. Bake almond croissants when she's dieting. Play the banjo.

I wish I could tell you exactly how to be an asshole who will absolutely die alone but I can only point the way.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2024, 04:17:24 AM »
You have the word Muscle in your "name" its strange. I don't force feed, I wait for genuine hunger before eating. So you don't fart? Go and join the angels in heaven  ::)

I don't usually fart in my bedroom indeed, I get most of them out when I use the toilet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2024, 04:40:35 AM »
You guys also bring up previous failed relationships as if that is proof woman are bad far from it. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2024, 05:56:16 AM »
Your wife makes you sleep in a different room house town to her..

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2024, 05:57:41 AM »
You guys also bring up previous failed relationships as if that is proof woman are bad far from it. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

Em is a saint.

We just can't understand what she sees in you.

Does she have unrevealed mental issues?