Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

sweatshirt and regular shirt collars gettin a little tight!

(1/2) > >>

ROBMEISTER:
guys, i know this sounds a little stupid, but since last year, my shirts feel tighter around my neck and shoulder blades.  i probably put on some size since last year, but it seems like there aren't too many shirts out there that seem too comfy around my neck, unless they have a button collar that opens up. any of you dudes having the same problem? i think my neck size is like an 18 now! do you dudes find that that part of your body puts on more size quicker than any other part? i seem to gain size more in my neck and shoulder blades/back  than any other body part!

loler:
i have to buy double xxl everything
nike often puts out models that actually fit me
other than that i have to get all my clothes made that i wear at work
costs a shitload
get used to it brah

figgs:
The only clothing issue I'm having at the moment is finding pants with small waist sizes to fit my thighs. I seriously don't know what jeans to buy because all are too tight.

My neck is growing fast as hell but its not stretching the collor but I can't wait until it does!

MassRuhlz:
I too have clothing issues....have some socks with holes in them...anyone else have big feet??

big E:
I'm down to 195 lbs but very lean and i still wear XXL shirts because of my chest and delts. it also sucks for me because of all the left over material around my waist. My waist is a 32" but i need to wear a 34" from legs also. I probably should wear 36" but i hate belts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version