Author Topic: obama is gay and michelle is a tranny and everyone knows it.  (Read 23051 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: obama is gay and michelle is a tranny and everyone knows it.
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2023, 09:15:42 AM »
All the more appeal to your fantasies.  You can't get more obvious than a thread dedicated to the Obama's including "gay" and "tranny" in the title.

Says the fool with a man crush on a 70+ year old man, calls him "Trumpy" and gets his sexual gratification from being humiliated by all of us.

K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2023, 09:34:57 AM »
All the more appeal to your fantasies.  You can't get more obvious than a thread dedicated to the Obama's including "gay" and "tranny" in the title.

I like blonds w wide hips and fat asses not sure what the confusion is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2023, 12:09:18 PM »
There is something sad and lonely about an old man in Devon UK  posting pictures of dildos in support of making America great again
Its also quiet funny even as you are the butt of the humour

It's a good thing they make Trumpy dildos.  Now in a role reversal they can stick Trumpy's head up their asses for a change.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2023, 12:09:53 PM »

I like blonds w wide hips and fat asses not sure what the confusion is.

Oh, someone must have borrowed your account and made all these gay Obama fantasy posts.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2023, 07:49:28 AM »
There is something sad and lonely about an old man in Devon UK  posting pictures of dildos in support of making America great again
Its also quiet funny even as you are the butt of the humour

Says the white knight  who comes to the aid of Pedo Pete  ::)
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2023, 07:50:59 AM »
Oh, someone must have borrowed your account and made all these gay Obama fantasy posts.

His own biographer is reporting this - not sure why it bothers you so much. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2023, 07:58:44 AM »

This Lurker bloke is one weird person, suffers from mental illness.
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2023, 08:33:34 AM »

It doesn't, but it sure appears to be giving you hopes.  There may be an actual chance your fantasy can now come true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2023, 08:36:00 AM »
It doesn't, but it sure appears to be giving you hopes.  There may be an actual chance your fantasy can now come true.

Ill be hopeful if that Blond I posted about becomes avilable. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2023, 12:32:27 PM »
So this hypocrite was just like Andrew Gillum in Florida. 

“My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men. But, in returning to the body, I see that I have been made a man, and physically in life, I choose to accept that contingency,” he added.

Barack Obama told ex, ‘I make love to men daily, but in the imagination,’ letter shows
By Jon Levine
August 12, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/08/12/barack-obama-told-ex-i-make-love-to-men-daily-but-in-the-imagination/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2023, 01:41:48 PM »
Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is ‘Tranny’
JULY 3, 2014
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/joan-rivers-calls-president-obama-716738/

On August 28, 2014, Rivers experienced serious complications and stopped breathing while undergoing what was scheduled to be a minor throat procedure at an outpatient clinic in Yorkville, Manhattan.
https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/04/showbiz/joan-rivers-clinic-probe/index.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2023, 01:46:17 PM »

A better question might be, why does it bother you so much if Obama is gay or not? What difference does it make?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2023, 01:52:03 PM »
A better question might be, why does it bother you so much if Obama is gay or not? What difference does it make?

Might just be...........
O'bumer's dishonesty & having a man as his Beard "Wife"  Doubt many would've
Voted for the Fag.got had they Known.

HTH

;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2023, 02:01:40 PM »

He's been saying it since 2008, and getting blasted for it every time.  So, if proof emerges, why wouldn't he post it?

Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 14, 2023, 02:13:03 PM »

Might just be...........
O'bumer's dishonesty & having a man as his Beard "Wife"  Doubt many would've
Voted for the Fag.got had they Known.

HTH

;D

I doubt Michele is a man, not that I care one way or the other. But if it makes you day to believe that she is, well that is weird but hey, whatever floats your boat, right?  Gay or bisexual men don't need a "beard" today in this country, your's or other first world countries. Most people could care less who is or isn't gay.

I think they are a good looking family. The oldest daughter looks like her mom, Michele to me. What do you think?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 14, 2023, 02:50:22 PM »
I doubt Michele is a man, not that I care one way or the other. But if it makes you day to believe that she is, well that is weird but hey, whatever floats your boat, right?  Gay or bisexual men don't need a "beard" today in this country, your's or other first world countries. Most people could care less who is or isn't gay.

I think they are a good looking family. The oldest daughter looks like her mom, Michele to me. What do you think?

I find it hilarious whether its true or not , sure as hell seems to Trigger you
or you'd just go by & ignore it, yet you're compelled to write a book as a defence/ reply.

And yes many many people do care if he's a Fag.got & or with a man , they just
Pretend not to as they're fucking sheep & scared to be honest & say what they think.

Me & a good few others on here are Not.

HTH

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 14, 2023, 03:47:11 PM »

I find it hilarious whether its true or not , sure as hell seems to Trigger you
or you'd just go by & ignore it, yet you're compelled to write a book as a defence/ reply.

And yes many many people do care if he's a Fag.got & or with a man , they just
Pretend not to as they're fucking sheep & scared to be honest & say what they think.

Me & a good few others on here are Not.

HTH

;D

The trigger is that I believe it is stupid to concern oneself with nonsense that should mean nothing to them. I get that it is somewhat human nature because otherwise why would there be so many publications loaded with gossip about celebrities?

Not caring about something enough to comment on it is not sheepishness. There are far too many other things for people to concern themselves with than 'strangers’' life choices. What it says to me is that those who have nothing better to do than gossip about celebrities and politicians’ personal lives have no life of their own or their life is so miserable they choose the distraction of other folk's issues.

I admit that I waste a lot of time posting on Getbig. And on having pointless discussions with other members here who I have never met and don’t know. Since I retired and my wife passed, I believe I have become something of a recluse which is a problem I really need to address. Among other things the negativity on Getbig is a downer I don’t need.

So having confessed the above, I want to say thank you for ‘triggering’ this because I needed to address this head on. Now I need to act and figure out ways (baby steps) to change this unproductive waste of my time.

No offense to anyone here intended. How you all choose to spend your days is your business.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 14, 2023, 03:54:34 PM »
He's been saying it since 2008, and getting blasted for it every time.  So, if proof emerges, why wouldn't he post it?

A better question is why has he been saying it since 2008?  15 years of unfulfilled fantasies should be enough at this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 14, 2023, 04:24:24 PM »
ThTs the point.   It’s all clouded in mystery.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 14, 2023, 04:26:29 PM »
A better question is why has he been saying it since 2008?  15 years of unfulfilled fantasies should be enough at this point.

Let’s do this for the billionth time.   I like hippy blonds w fat asses.   That’s my kryptonite.    Not queer Kenyan gay dudes married to trannies. 

Shakira ?   Yea ! 

Michelle (Michael) Obama.   No ! 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2023, 04:35:12 PM »
Let’s do this for the billionth time.   I like hippy blonds w fat asses.   That’s my kryptonite.    Not queer Kenyan gay dudes married to trannies. 

Shakira ?   Yea ! 

Michelle got curves.  And a cock (according to you).  You should be in Hersey Heaven.

By "hippy blondes" I bet you mean fat lesbians with butch haircuts and hairy legs/armpits.    LOL    (sorry, you walked into that one homie.)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2023, 06:23:20 PM »
ThTs the point.   It’s all clouded in mystery.

Of course, it is clouded in mystery. This is as it should be because this is really nobody's business except theirs. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2023, 06:47:49 PM »

Shakira ?   Yea ! 

Here is a little bit of bad news and then some pretty good news I found especially for you. I'm trying to post more positive stuff and to make your day a little better.

Hate to break this to you but, it's a little-known fact that Shakira is not a natural blond and was born with dark hair, but you could never tell from her honey blond hue with perfectly sun-kissed highlights.

She looks more the athletic type here in 2013 about 6 months after her and Gerard Piqué's son was born. She and Gerard recently split up. Seems he had an affair. That was not very smart of him. Some men and their infidelities.  They just can't keep it in their pants. Losers one and all, including Hunter B.

The good news is this means she is likely more available. There's this dude Lewis, but you are probably in better condition than he is. Are you up for it?

Shakira 6 months post birth of her son.

Lewis (the wimp) at the gym.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2023, 08:29:05 PM »
Here is a little bit of bad news and then some pretty good news I found especially for you. I'm trying to post more positive stuff and to make your day a little better.

Hate to break this to you but, it's a little-known fact that Shakira is not a natural blond and was born with dark hair, but you could never tell from her honey blond hue with perfectly sun-kissed highlights.

She looks more the athletic type here in 2013 about 6 months after her and Gerard Piqué's son was born. She and Gerard recently split up. Seems he had an affair. That was not very smart of him. Some men and their infidelities.  They just can't keep it in their pants. Losers one and all, including Hunter B.

The good news is this means she is likely more available. There's this dude Lewis, but you are probably in better condition than he is. Are you up for it?

Shakira 6 months post birth of her son.

Lewis (the wimp) at the gym.

Of course, it is clouded in mystery. This is as it should be because this is really nobody's business except theirs.

After your last post - I'm abit surprised you're still triggered 😁 & posting

Still no offence intended,  its up to you how you spend your
Unproductive time.

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2023, 09:04:53 AM »