Author Topic: obama is gay and michelle is a tranny and everyone knows it.  (Read 23077 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: obama is gay and michelle is a tranny and everyone knows it.
« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2023, 09:50:51 AM »

YOU are covering it.  And everything else gay related with Obama in mind for the past 15 years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2023, 08:48:30 AM »
Tucker Carlson Breaks Media’s Code of Silence on Obama: ‘In 2008 It Became Really Clear’
SLAY ^ | August 30, 2023 - 10:27 am | David Hawkins
Posted on 8/30/2023, 10:35:21 AM by Red Badger

Independent news anchor star Tucker Carlson has broken the media’s code of silence and come clean about former President Barack Obama.

Carlson dropped a bombshell during an appearance on Adam Carolla’s show,

He revealed that the media has known for years Obama had “been having sex with men” and covered it up.

According to Carlson, the former president’s relationships with other men as been an open secret in Washington D.C. and corporate media circles.

“In 2008 it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack and a guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said ‘I’ll sign an affidavit and I’ll take a lie detector’ and he did,” Carlson said.

“Nobody reported it because the Obama campaign said anyone who reports on this gets no access to the Obama campaign.

“I’m going to do an interview with him and you can hear it.”

He said about what Trump faces trying to beat the establishment:

“They can’t lose.

“They will do anything to win.

“So how do they do that? They’re not going to do COVID again, they’re going to go to war with Russia is what they’re going to do.

“There will be a hot war between the United States and Russia within the next year.

“They need to declare war footing in order to assume war powers in order to win.

“I believe that and I think all the evidence suggests that’s true.”

He ripped Fauci as well with true but fair criticism:

“I literally wouldn’t hire Anthony Fauci to do anything other than apply for government grants.

“That’s the only thing he’s good at.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 30, 2023, 09:29:52 AM »
How many more years will this thread be a monument to your Obama obsession?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 30, 2023, 02:29:03 PM »
This guy Sinclair is such an upstanding citizen... we should absolutely believe whatever he claimed about Obama.  ::)

Sinclair failed the polygraph and has a long history of making outlandish and unsubstantiated claims. Sinclair has felony convictions in multiple states for charges related to forgery and deceit. No credible agency has been able to substantiate any of Sinclair's claims.

Public records and court filings reveal that Sinclair has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew him a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff’s Office also has an outstanding warrant for his arrest for forging an acquaintance’s signature and stealing her tax refunds.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2023, 02:33:40 PM »
This guy Sinclair is such an upstanding citizen... we should absolutely believe whatever he claimed about Obama.  ::)

Sinclair failed the polygraph and has a long history of making outlandish and unsubstantiated claims. Sinclair has felony convictions in multiple states for charges related to forgery and deceit. No credible agency has been able to substantiate any of Sinclair's claims.

Public records and court filings reveal that Sinclair has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew him a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff’s Office also has an outstanding warrant for his arrest for forging an acquaintance’s signature and stealing her tax refunds.

All that matters not as long as Sinclair can voice the fantasies, hopes and frustrations that reside in their heads. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2023, 02:49:19 PM »
How many more years will this thread be a monument to your Obama obsession?

It’s funny because of how upset you libs get over it.   For me it’s pure comedy and laughs like the Bhanks threads.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 30, 2023, 03:14:13 PM »
It’s funny because of how upset you libs get over it.   For me it’s pure comedy and laughs like the Bhanks threads.

Upset? Not me. I couldn't care less about Obama's past or present sex life. Liars and muck rakers upset me. Sinclair is a liar who makes up shit about people for profit.

You might wish to purchase Larry Sinclair's self-published book, Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder? It is available on Amazon in paperback for only $920 and in hardcover for $957. https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine/dp/0615345069

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 30, 2023, 03:27:55 PM »

No, 15 years says it more than "comedy".   It's actually  more than just a simple crush too.  You are obsessed with him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #184 on: August 30, 2023, 03:44:48 PM »
Tucker Carlson Breaks Media’s Code of Silence on Obama: ‘In 2008 It Became Really Clear’

Independent news anchor star Tucker Carlson has broken the media’s code of silence and come clean about former President Barack Obama.

He revealed that the media has known for years Obama had “been having sex with men” and covered it up.

According to Carlson, the former president’s relationships with other men as been an open secret in Washington D.C. and corporate media circles.

“In 2008 it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack and a guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said ‘I’ll sign an affidavit and I’ll take a lie detector’ and he did,” Carlson said.

“Nobody reported it because the Obama campaign said anyone who reports on this gets no access to the Obama campaign.

“They can’t lose.

“So how do they do that? They’re not going to do COVID again, they’re going to go to war with Russia is what they’re going to do.

“There will be a hot war between the United States and Russia within the next year.

“They need to declare war footing in order to assume war powers in order to win.

“I literally wouldn’t hire Anthony Fauci to do anything other than apply for government grants.

He's going to interview Sinclair?  That's hilarious.  Fox News would have never let him do that.   ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2023, 05:33:48 PM »

“They can’t lose.

Maybe just maybe Joan was speaking the Truth !!

It was quite obvious upmyBuma was / is a Fag.got   
The disgusting arse fucker & cocksuker  -  🤮🤮🤮

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #186 on: August 30, 2023, 05:54:08 PM »
No, 15 years says it more than "comedy".   It's actually  more than just a simple crush too.  You are obsessed with him.
Again with the liberal hypocrisy. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 30, 2023, 06:53:54 PM »
Again with the liberal hypocrisy. :D

Again with the :

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2023, 05:26:22 AM »

False - i have a few gym crush at Lifetime where I train, hot women with curves and boobs who lift weights. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2023, 05:46:04 AM »
Tucker Carlson claims Barack Obama enjoyed smoking CRACK and having gay sex - but that nobody reported it ahead of 2008 election
Daily Mail UK ^ | August 30, 2023 | Kamal Sultan
Posted on 8/30/2023, 7:13:16 PM by Morgana

Tucker Carlson has claimed Barack Obama was smoking crack and having sex with men - but the media failed to report it ahead of the 2008 presidential election.

The former Fox News host repeated the accusation of Larry Sinclair who alleged that Obama bought and smoked cocaine before they had sex in 1999.

The allegation, which emerged while then-Senator Obama was gearing up for the presidential election, was roundly condemned as an attempted political hatchet-job.

But Carlson claimed Wednesday that it was 'really clear' that Obama had been having a gay affair. He claimed the media didn't run the story because the Obama campaign team threatened to refuse access to the Democratic candidate.

Carlson, 54, speaking on the popular Adam Carolla Show, said: 'In 2008, it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack.'

DailyMail.com has contacted Obama's representatives for comment.

'A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said "I'll sign an affidavit" and he did, "I'll do a lie detector" and he did,' he added.

'I smoked crack with Barack Obama and had sex with him", that was obviously true.'

Carlson was referencing the claims made by convicted felon Sinclair at the National Press Club in 2008 while Obama was running for president.

He said nobody reported on it due to threats from the Obama campaign.

'Nobody reported it not because they were squeamish about sex or drugs but because the Obama campaign said anyone who reports on this gets no access to the Obama campaign,' he said. 'So, they didn't report on it.'

'The amount of lying in the media about it was unbelievable.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2023, 08:13:41 AM »
False - i have a few gym crush at Lifetime where I train, hot women with curves and boobs who lift weights.

Yeah, I can remember all the daily threads you made about them on here regarding their every move and thoughts.

Oh wait... I can't.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2023, 08:15:03 AM »
Yeah, I can remember all the daily threads you made about them on here regarding their every move and thoughts.

Oh wait... I can't.

Um i post in the milf and Big Mike thread and the girls who squat thread.   WTF wrong with you? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2023, 09:58:42 AM »
Um i post in the milf and Big Mike thread and the girls who squat thread.   WTF wrong with you?

Obama posts > other posts.

Would you fuck Kay Parker from her Taboo movie days?  Yes or no.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2023, 11:46:34 AM »
Obama posts > other posts.

Would you fuck Kay Parker from her Taboo movie days?  Yes or no.

More childish perverse thoughts by the infamous Pedophilic Pete.
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2023, 02:58:38 PM »
He's going to interview Sinclair?  That's hilarious.  Fox News would have never let him do that.   ;D

Haven't tuned him in on Twitter, but from what is posted about Tucker here and talked about in the media, he is doing a lot of interviews and making a lot of statements he would not be allowed to if he was still at FOX.

Anyone know what happened with FOX's cease and desist notice on Tucker?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2023, 03:08:43 PM »
Haven't tuned him in on Twitter, but from what is posted about Tucker here and talked about in the media, he is doing a lot of interviews and making a lot of statements he would not be allowed to if he was still at FOX.

Anyone know what happened with FOX's cease and desist notice on Tucker?

Yes.  He told them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, because he is still doing interviews. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2023, 03:29:54 PM »
Yes.  He told them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, because he is still doing interviews.

So does Fox not have any recourse? 'Tucker Carlson, two weeks after being ousted by Fox News, accused the network Tuesday of fraud and breach of contract — and made a host of document demands that could precede legal action.' Are both or neither parties pursuing further legal action against the other at this time? 

Supposedly Carlson's viewership on Twitter is dropping. 'The special Trump indictment episode brought Carlson's numbers back up and amassed 22.1 million views before dropping back down to 10.2 million views for episode 4. The most recent episode, episode 8, has 3.8 million video views.'

Carlson said in an interview with Russell Brand,  “I’d like to make money, I think that’s fair. I’ve made zero money since I left [Fox News], and that’s fine—but at some point, I’d like to.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 31, 2023, 03:41:45 PM »
So does Fox not have any recourse? 'Tucker Carlson, two weeks after being ousted by Fox News, accused the network Tuesday of fraud and breach of contract — and made a host of document demands that could precede legal action.' Are both or neither parties pursuing further legal action against the other at this time? 

Supposedly Carlson's viewership on Twitter is dropping. 'The special Trump indictment episode brought Carlson's numbers back up and amassed 22.1 million views before dropping back down to 10.2 million views for episode 4. The most recent episode, episode 8, has 3.8 million video views.'

Carlson said in an interview with Russell Brand,  “I’d like to make money, I think that’s fair. I’ve made zero money since I left [Fox News], and that’s fine—but at some point, I’d like to.”

Recourse for what?  They didn't fire him.  As far as I know, they are still paying him.  They tried to silence him, but it didn't work. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 31, 2023, 04:35:28 PM »
Recourse for what?  They didn't fire him.  As far as I know, they are still paying him.  They tried to silence him, but it didn't work.

Oh, I don't know, since Tucker is still being paid by FOX and they did not fire him, perhaps because he is violating his contract with them. In June Fox News notified Tucker Carlson's lawyers that the former prime-time anchor violated his contract with the network when he launched his own Twitter show. Carlson’s lawyers responded by saying that any legal action by Fox would violate his First Amendment rights. That we have not (to the best of my knowledge) been updated on where these opposing claims are currently at.

Carlson says in his book that “Fox agreed to take me off the air, my show off the air, as a condition of the Dominion settlement.” Wouldn't these stipulations be in the settlement documents? Who knows, maybe it is. Once again there is a lot we don't know.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #199 on: August 31, 2023, 05:19:35 PM »
UpMyBuma is as quuer as they can be - liking for other mens Cocks & Arse's
Disgusting Specimen- can only pray he has AIDS.

As for that Man / wife - 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The awful State of Dummycraps politicians.