Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 161876 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #651 on: June 08, 2022, 12:29:29 PM »
https://www.the-sun.com/news/5516729/man-wanted-to-kill-brett-kavaunagh-arrested

Holy S!

So when are we going to see terrorism and "insurrection" charges for Schumer and others?

Chuck Schumer:  "I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price, You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #652 on: June 08, 2022, 07:36:03 PM »
So when are we going to see terrorism and "insurrection" charges for Schumer and others?

Chuck Schumer:  "I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price, You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

He needs to answer some questions in a hearing.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #653 on: June 08, 2022, 09:04:22 PM »

Never.  Such accusations and charges only apply to Republicans and conservatives.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: June 09, 2022, 10:19:39 AM »
Libtard politicians are inciting this shit.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #655 on: June 09, 2022, 10:25:51 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: June 09, 2022, 10:43:18 AM »

Thats the FBI?   WTF - horrible,. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #657 on: June 09, 2022, 12:18:23 PM »

Probably the usual suspect
Clinton's / Gate's / Soros / CIA / Etc that's why no investigation
and no one brought to book . FFS it's so Blatantly obvious Now
They don't really care about hiding it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: June 09, 2022, 01:16:39 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: June 10, 2022, 11:07:43 AM »
According to Nadler, Biden and others, Antifa is a myth...

Secret grand jury in San Diego indicts alleged Antifa members accused of brutal assaults

A secret grand jury in San Diego indicted 11 alleged Antifa members accused of being part of a network of violent cells in southern California that planned and carried out brutal attacks on the public last year.
Ten of the 11 defendants were in court on Tuesday in front of Judge Michael Groch, and were informed of a 29 felony count indictment issued by the grand jury. The defendants are accused of violent attacks on the public at Pacific Beach, Calif. on Jan. 9 last year.

The surprise indictment follows the initial announcement in December last year by the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office that charges were filed against suspects over their alleged roles in planning and carrying out a riot, which involved weapons being used on multiple victims, including a photojournalist and a dog. Multiple weapons and firearms were seized from suspects during searches by law enforcement ahead of the charges.

A grand jury had met in secret and heard testimony for 13 days before the announcement of the indictment on Tuesday. Secret grand jury hearings can be used by prosecutors to present evidence in court, while still protecting identities of certain witnesses and victims. San Diego County prosecutor William Hopkins previously made claims in court papers to a judge that Antifa persons were threatening witnesses and victims.
Among the 29 felony counts against the suspects, conspiracy to riot is notable because the San Diego County District Attorney is the only prosecuting office in the U.S. who has formally charged alleged Antifa members with conspiracy. San Diego prosecutors stated that Antifa made plans to carry out a violent “direct action” against Trump supporters who announced plans to gather at Pacific Beach.

The grand jury indictment states: “[t]he defendants are all affiliated with Antifa. A group of the defendants originated from the Los Angeles area and the remaining defendants are from San Diego County. Antifa uses force, fear, and violence to further their interests and suppress the interests of others. The objective of this conspiracy was to incite and participate in a riot.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/secret-grand-jury-in-san-diego-indicts-alleged-antifa-members-accused-of-brutal-assaults/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #660 on: July 11, 2022, 08:54:46 PM »
Pro-abortion protesters target Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s home
By Callie Patteson
July 1, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/pro-abortion-protesters-target-justice-amy-coney-barretts-home/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: July 12, 2022, 10:54:40 AM »
Pro-abortion protesters target Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s home
By Callie Patteson
July 1, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/pro-abortion-protesters-target-justice-amy-coney-barretts-home/
Conservatives should start doing the same to libtard politicians and judges.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: July 21, 2022, 11:32:49 AM »
Conservatives should start doing the same to libtard politicians and judges.

Mark Levin says this a lot.  I don't necessarily agree. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: July 21, 2022, 11:33:51 AM »
Washington Post: Kavanaugh neighbors say protesters are targeting residents, calling them Karens and fascists
One pro-choice neighbor of Kavanaugh says protesters' actions are 'disturbing'
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News
Published July 20, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-kavanaugh-neighbors-protesters-targeting-residents-calling-karens-fascists

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: July 22, 2022, 02:10:16 AM »
Why not?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: July 22, 2022, 06:17:57 AM »
Democrat attacks Lee Zeldin on stage with a knife…
https://citizenfreepress.com ^ | Posted by Kane on July 22, 2022 1:54 am
Posted on 7/22/2022, 8:35:33 AM

Speech at VFW in New York a few hours ago.

This is the clearest video of the assassination attempt of @leezeldin in his gubernatorial campaign against radical leftist @KathyHochu

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #667 on: July 22, 2022, 08:07:39 AM »

I have to agree with Levin on this. I’ve thought about this and it’s really the only way to get them to back down. I feel one of the reasons why Trump won in 2016 was because he used their own tactics against them.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: July 24, 2022, 02:08:38 AM »
I have to agree with Levin on this. I’ve thought about this and it’s really the only way to get them to back down. I feel one of the reasons why Trump won in 2016 was because he used their own tactics against them.
Imagine if every time a court case didn't go their way republicans rioted. Shit would change real fast.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: July 27, 2022, 09:58:59 PM »
Why not?

Because it would make conservatives just as demented as liberals.  I don’t like the idea of people engaging in the very behavior they are condemning.  I understand where Levin is coming from.  He thinks this is the only way to get liberals to stop.  I doubt that would work.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: July 28, 2022, 01:47:02 AM »
Because it would make conservatives just as demented as liberals.  I don’t like the idea of people engaging in the very behavior they are condemning.  I understand where Levin is coming from.  He thinks this is the only way to get liberals to stop.  I doubt that would work.
The media would definitely treat it differently. Look at the coverage of the BLM riots vs the Jan 6th "Insurrection."

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: July 28, 2022, 02:02:38 PM »
Very little coverage for this case. Not even a committee to investigate. Apparently some "threats to our democracy" are ok if they advance the political agenda.

Man Accused of Attempting to Murder a Justice Asked on Reddit if ‘Kavanaugh Being Removed’ Would ‘Help Women Long Term’: Feds

Search warrant applications filed in federal court this week against Nicholas John Roske, the man accused of flying to the Washington, D.C. suburbs to murder Justice Brett Kavanaugh, suggest that Roske discussed his plans in various online forums.

Roske called 911 on himself as he approached Kavanaugh’s personal home in Maryland, and he was subsequently arrested before any physical harms were inflicted.

Some of the online discussions cited in an FBI affidavit suggested that Roske wished to target three justices — not just Kavanaugh.

One of the accounts allegedly associated with Roske asked the following question on the subreddit r/TwoXChromosomes on May 10: “Would Kavanaugh being removed from the SC help women long term?”

A timeline of events proffered by the FBI states that Roske received an email from a gun range on May 25, ordered a “Snap Gun Lock Pick” on May 27, and attempted to delete his “Sophie42” Discord account on June 6.

Also on June 6, one of Roske’s accounts allegedly asked the following on Reddit: “How difficult is it to covertly take out an HVT?”

“HVT” means “High-Value Target,” the FBI asserted.

Roske’s search history was also of interest, according to this subparagraph in the FBI affidavit:

Between May 5, 2022 and June 8, 2022, the search history on ROSKE’s cell phone included the following terms or phrases: “quietest semi auto rifle,” “Reagan assassination attempt,” “most effective place to stab someone,” “assassin skills,” “assassin equipment,” “assassinations,” “supreme court,” “how to be stealthy,” “gun lubricant,” and “supreme court” among other things.

Roske also allegedly read the Supreme Court’s official biographies of the justices and a list of “assassination” on Wikipedia.

Someone with whom Roske allegedly communicated on Discord provided the FBI with access to a chat log.  The “someone” who talked to Roske online is referenced only as “Person #1” in the affidavit:

ROSKE:  im gonna stop roe v wade from being overturned

Person #1:  what u tryna do

ROSKE:  remove some people from the supreme court

Person #1:  u gonna Tun? Run?

ROSKE:  after you mean?

Person #1:  oh haha good one
Two dead judges ain’t gonna do nothing
The whole government is fucked
There’s no fixing that
You would die before you killed them all

ROSKE:  yeah but I could get at least one, which would change the votes for decades to come, and I am shooting for 3
all of the major decisions for the past 10 years have been along party lines so if there are more liberal than conservative judges, they will have the power

https://lawandcrime.com/supreme-court/man-accused-of-attempting-to-murder-a-justice-asked-on-reddit-if-kavanaugh-being-removed-would-help-women-long-term-feds/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #672 on: July 31, 2022, 06:21:36 PM »
“Someone has been caused anxiety based on your social media post. And that is why you’re being arrested.” British policing, 2022.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1553471082501398528

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: August 02, 2022, 03:32:53 PM »

I agree Trump successfully punched them in the mouth and it was effective in 2016.  They fixed that in part by censoring him and anti-Biden stories in 2020. 

Regarding anyone other than Trump, I haven't really seen where using their own tactics against them has worked.  And if you think about it, given how crazy the left has become, what level of crazy do conservatives have to engage in to respond in kind? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: August 11, 2022, 05:48:54 PM »
Absolute abuse of power by Garland.  Thank God he is not on the Supreme Court.  Where is the ACLU??

Trump says Mar-a-Lago raid was from left field and 'with no warning,' says he was 'cooperating fully' with FBI
Attorney General Garland said he 'personally' approved FBI raid of Trump's private residence
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
Published August 11, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-mar-a-lago-raid-from-left-field-no-warning-says-cooperating-fully-fbi