Author Topic: UPDATE: Democrat Party takes Senate  (Read 3284 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: UPDATE: Democrat Party takes Senate
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2022, 12:43:29 PM »
So do white lib queers marching for black lives matter who would never dare to go into a black neighborhood during the day or night.

Don't even get me started on the "pussy hat" march.

lol

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2022, 12:43:37 PM »
Yep, but if it was done the common sense way the democrats would likely never win another election. They know they can’t run on policy. For Gods sake Hochul said during the debate with Zeldon, she called the crime in NYC. (And I’m paraphrasing) a “Conspiracy and isn’t that bad”. A friggen MSNBC host even said people don’t feel safe

If the facts he posted are accurate, then what he looks like does not matter at all.  FFS 2/3 of America are ugly fucks, and probably 75-80% are overweight.  Doesn't change any facts about elections or anything topic.

The Hochul thing is close enough.  I watched it.  How her or Whitner won is perplexing?   And MSNBC is not the only MSM channel that had a host or two say the same thing.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2022, 01:09:47 PM »
I don't believe in running an oil pipeline over Native American land when they don't want it and beating the tar out of them in winter....fracking to the point where water faucets will blow out fire if you turn them on.  Now, I will admit I made a lot of money when he was in office through the market but the only problem is that he made things better for some people by making it a lot worse for others in addition to letting corporations practically run the asylum and fuck over everyone.   That's not how its suppose to work and its now backfiring to where people can't pay for rent even with 3 jobs, food prices are insane, interest rates are increasing etc....Joe Biden isn't responsible for that...its just the market correcting itself with people like Zuckerberg losing billions.   I've also now lost a ton of money ....at last check about 23k dollars in the stocks I own.   

Coach, people are not stupid and they were smart enough to know who was really responsible for this shit economy....taking away abortion rights made it a lot worse.      GOP has to rid itself of this corporate greed = people's needs.   There was no trickle down effect, they just outright kept the fucking money and laid off people automating things.   Verizon went all virtual because its easier and quieter to bring in outsourced labor in customer service and dump American workers through attrition. I'm glad Elon Musk is sending people back to work and if he was running Verizon, I would still be there

The People Have Spoken, the election wasn't rigged.....deal with it

No Trickle down ? when jobs are created because of a lower corp tax rate etc, that is one example of trickle down economics. 

" but the only problem is that he made things better for some people by making it a lot worse for others " - explain this ?
c

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2022, 02:03:16 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2022, 02:26:23 PM »
Dems on the verge of taking Nevada and the Senate!

Blue Tsunami continues!

This midterm election turned out to not be the 'red tsunami' some folks on both sides predicted it would be. It was also not a 'blue tsunami'. The House and Senate election results are evidence of this. In retrospect, it was much to do about nothing, more of a ripple than a wave, much less a tsunami. 

The 2022 U.S. midterm election results strayed from the pattern of almost every midterm since World War Two, which normally shrinks the footprint of the party in power in both chambers of congress.

2000 MAN

• Getbig II
  • Arnold Numero Uno
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2022, 02:48:16 PM »

The election was fair....its just that people are sick and tired of Trumpism, sick of corporate tax breaks, sick of working 3 jobs to afford rent, sick of high insulin prices and being one medical emergency from wiping out someone's life savings.

These are all things that the GOP is responsible for...not Biden, not the Democrats, not Pelosi.   This is exactly what George W Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain and others warned about.  We got to get back to Compassionate Conservatism and stop being a corporate ally and be a public ally.  Sure, it fills the campaign war chest but that money can no longer buy votes.
^^^
This kid knows his stuff

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2022, 04:20:50 PM »
So you literally have nothing … as usual

Excepts facts that refute your retarded opinion.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2022, 05:16:57 PM »

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2022, 08:31:44 PM »
BTW, for anyone interested....while I was trying to re-find that price per bottle chart, I found a fun fact.  Did you know that insulin cost the guys that invented it paid was miniscule.  The common thing out there is that there were 2 inventors, but there was a 3rd guy involved.  They sold their patent for $.03 cents....that's right each of the three guys sold their patent to Oxford University for a penny each.  Oxford than turn around, and sold the rights to Lily for $14....not sure if they got the whole patent or just the commercial use patent as their are other companies that make it now, aren't there.  Anyway, those 3 dudes have to be rolling over in their graves.
a type one diabetic can get enough insulin for 3 months over the counter at Walmart for about $60.

However, it is old school insulin and you have to eat a diet suited to it for it to work properly ie… it has to be healthy containing slow acting carbs - something Americans can’t seem to do anymore.