Author Topic: Josh Dox Thread  (Read 7627 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Josh Dox Thread
« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2024, 06:01:21 PM »
Or simply stop posting. You're not enjoying it. What the hell are you doing?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2024, 07:04:27 PM »
Hanky you should just apologize to Josh so you can move on and enjoy your life. Why make stress for yourself?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #177 on: May 02, 2024, 10:09:30 PM »
Someone with NPD and ODD will never apologize.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #178 on: May 03, 2024, 12:41:45 AM »
Someone with NPD and ODD will never apologize.

Nope.  One can hope he just shuts the fuque up and either goes away or is run over by carload of midget negroes in heat.  bhanky is seeking attention whether by being an asshole or by wearing women' undies and axing who wears it better, him or his wife?  What a fey manlette is bhanky.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 03, 2024, 12:45:59 AM »
Nope.  One can hope he just shuts the fuque up and either goes away or is run over by carload of midget negroes in heat.  bhanky is seeking attention whether by being an asshole or by wearing women' undies and axing who wears it better, him or his wife?  What a fey manlette is bhanky.

are you black?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #180 on: May 03, 2024, 12:47:53 AM »
are you black?

Nope. But I do speak/write a little jive.   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2024, 05:17:10 AM »
Bhank is such a pansie.   Be a man damn it for once in your pathetic life! 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2024, 05:20:13 AM »
Or simply stop posting. You're not enjoying it. What the hell are you doing?

Incorrect...he DOES enjoy it.  Its a way for him to feel accepted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #183 on: May 03, 2024, 05:21:08 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2024, 05:30:05 AM »
Hanky you should just apologize to Josh so you can move on and enjoy your life. Why make stress for yourself?

Who is stressed? I have now covered my ass in case I see Josh. Life is good

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2024, 05:30:57 AM »
Bhank is such a pansie.   Be a man damn it for once in your pathetic life!

You wouldnt say shit to my face either you are a bitch simping for a fucking lowlife who threatens to stab women

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2024, 05:32:13 AM »
You wouldnt say shit to my face either you are a bitch simping for a fucking lowlife who threatens to stab women

Brian, do you think you could "take" Soul Crusher?

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 03, 2024, 05:34:14 AM »

"1"

With one arm tied behind my back do you forget I challenged him to BJJ when he thought he was some kind of Gracie he declined

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2024, 05:34:59 AM »
With one arm tied behind my back
Nobody could "take" Soul Crusher

Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2024, 05:37:00 AM »

"1"

I am sure one I get my pec repaired and I am in a sling everyone on getbig will be ready to fight me just like they all wanted to challenge me to a lifting contest 3 weeks after my Hernia repair

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2024, 05:51:08 AM »
I am sure one I get my pec repaired and I am in a sling everyone on getbig will be ready to fight me just like they all wanted to challenge me to a lifting contest 3 weeks after my Hernia repair

You want people to drop everything and enter a contest two weeks from when you mention it....you want people to go in and do some stupid lift that day despite you "training" for it.

And don't complain about any lifting you did after your hernia surgery....you were TOLD what you can do and can't do and you CHOSE to ignore it and do shit anyway.  Then you turn around and complain about how it feels....and then blame others for it.  Take fucking ownership of your actions for one damn time in your life shithead.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2024, 06:04:27 AM »
You want people to drop everything and enter a contest two weeks from when you mention it....you want people to go in and do some stupid lift that day despite you "training" for it.

And don't complain about any lifting you did after your hernia surgery....you were TOLD what you can do and can't do and you CHOSE to ignore it and do shit anyway.  Then you turn around and complain about how it feels....and then blame others for it.  Take fucking ownership of your actions for one damn time in your life shithead.

Correct as always you all tell me what I can't do and as always you are all wrong and I do it anyway. You guys said I cant curl 155, you guys said I cant bench, cant deadlift, can't win a show, etc, etc, etc , meanwhile I can and did it all. Glad I don't listen to the haters telling me what I can't do

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2024, 06:10:24 AM »
Correct as always you all tell me what I can't do and as always you are all wrong and I do it anyway. You guys said I cant curl 155, you guys said I cant bench, cant deadlift, can't win a show, etc, etc, etc , meanwhile I can and did it all. Glad I don't listen to the haters telling me what I can't do

Thanks for acknowledging that about me.

You don't listen to haters....you also don't listen to people who happen to know better.  You "do it anyway".  Then complain about what happened.

Some random people goad you into shit....shows you how mentally weak you are.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 03, 2024, 06:11:52 AM »
Thanks for acknowledging that about me.

You don't listen to haters....you also don't listen to people who happen to know better.  You "do it anyway".  Then complain about what happened.

Some random people goad you into shit....shows you how mentally weak you are.

Lol I participated in the strength challenge despite a Hernia you didn't participate at all you are the weak lazy bitch

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 03, 2024, 06:16:51 AM »

No. At least I don't think they will suggest a fight when you're recovering. That's cowardly after all.

I would love to see how you would stack up against Soul Crusher in a bodybuilding contest.

He is a pretty big guy. You're both big guys to be honest.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 03, 2024, 06:19:55 AM »
No. At least I don't think they will suggest a fight when you're recovering. That's cowardly after all.

I would love to see how you would stack up against Soul Crusher in a bodybuilding contest.

He is a pretty big guy. You're both big guys to be honest.

"1"

I have challenged him a dozen times to do a show let him go see if he can get a win in a lineup of 3 or more. They have shows 20 minutes from Manhattan where he claims to train BJJ and work. I drove 7 hours by myself and got a hotel to do a show. He cant travel 20 minutes to get on stage for 20 minutes then travel 20 minutes back home? He can literally take the subway to a show in Queens.

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/2024-npc-northeast-schedule/

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/npc-east-coast-mecca-classic/

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #196 on: May 03, 2024, 06:21:07 AM »
Who is stressed? I have now covered my ass in case I see Josh. Life is good

Again Brian, when was the last time you had a physical, non-sport fight with another man?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 03, 2024, 06:22:00 AM »
Again Brian, when was the last time you had a physical, non-sport fight with another man?

Sorry not going to admit to any crimes today

But how stupid are you? You think a sporting fight is somehow different? Do you think the results are somehow going to magically change if there is no ref and the superior fighter is allowed to beat the inferior fighter after they are out? Like if only you were allowed to kick them in the balls you would have won? That is not how it works

I tell you what. I am competing in an Open Wrestling Tournament later this month. I have not stepped on the mat in 20 years. I had to order new shoes. I will have 0 days of practice and I will be going up against current active competitors half my age. I will film it. In fact I will take it a step further

Go ahead and choose how you would like me to beat them down. Do you want to see a headlock? A shoulder throw? A bear hug? A lateral drop? Or a good old fashion double leg. Go ahead and pic how you want me to beat on them because it is like that.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #198 on: May 03, 2024, 06:25:48 AM »
Sorry not going to admit to any crimes today

How is it a crime? You're not mentioning any names, times, dates, and outcomes?

You haven't fought in years. This is a middle aged board, very few are throwing hands in the street, you're no exception.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 03, 2024, 06:27:49 AM »
How is it a crime? You're not mentioning any names, times, dates, and outcomes?

You haven't fought in years. This is a middle aged board, very few are throwing hands in the street, you're no exception.

See above and tell me how you want me to do it because I am going to beat the hell out of whoever is in my bracket with ease.