Author Topic: Is It Just Me.....  (Read 6443 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Is It Just Me.....
« on: November 28, 2007, 04:48:47 PM »
.....or are threads disappearing on the Y board right before my very eyes?    :o

:)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Is It Just Me.....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 04:53:17 PM »
They do.. the same people who spent weeks and weeks bitching about threads getting deleted, end up doing the same thing - only more!

The irony  ;D
Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 04:57:26 PM »
It seems like anything they don't agree with gets deleted.  Threads that don't kiss their asses quickly disappear.
This, on a board that is supposed to be free of censorship.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »
I think it's safe to say it's the most censored place this side of China...  :D
Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 05:02:54 PM »
I bet if you tallied up the amount of threads deleted on the Y board versus the V board, the Y would come out WAY ahead. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »
no doubt
Z

Master Blaster

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 05:10:31 PM »
I bet if you tallied up the amount of threads deleted on the Y board versus the V board, the Y would come out WAY ahead. 

Step down.  8)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 05:12:32 PM »
Step down.  8)

I'm not an over-zealous deleter.  Maybe you should tell the mods of the Y Board to step down if they can't handle what's posted on their free-for-all board. 

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 05:23:47 PM »

I'm not an over-zealous deleter.  Maybe you should tell the mods of the Y Board to step down if they can't handle what's posted on their free-for-all board. 

???

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 05:28:37 PM »
???

Are you not seeing the threads disappear on the Y board? 
One second they're there, the next second they're not.   Some of the Y board mods may need to check themselves.   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 05:39:48 PM »
Funny, there are only Bluto threads disappearing over there. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 05:42:09 PM »

threads are threads. even if you hate the guy, you can't bitch about shit getting deleted here and then act like it's awesome that it's happening over there. how many times did a bunch of you guys say things like "fuck the V, the Y doesn't do that"?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 05:46:22 PM »
Blockhead banned Bluto. All the bitching in the world by a girl with too much testosterone and a guy without enough will not change that fact. You guys want to bitch about it? Go to the Off the Block thread and ask him why Bluto is banned.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »
Blockhead banned Bluto. All the bitching in the world by a girl with too much testosterone and a guy without enough will not change that fact. You guys want to bitch about it? Go to the Off the Block thread and ask him why Bluto is banned.

man i don't give a shit why. the point is if you're gonna bitch when shit gets deleted here, then you can't be deleting shit there. if you think it's all well and good to ban people on the Y, then don't piss and moan when posts get deleted on the V. if you can't figure that out, i'm really not sure what to tell ya.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 05:50:53 PM »
threads are threads. even if you hate the guy, you can't bitch about shit getting deleted here and then act like it's awesome that it's happening over there. how many times did a bunch of you guys say things like "fuck the V, the Y doesn't do that"?
Nobody wants him there, none have come to his defense. A vast majority have said that we don't want him to post there.....basically Blockhead banned him. It's not like many threads from different users are being deleted by more than one mod, as was the case on this board. ::)

The End.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 05:52:06 PM »
man i don't give a shit why. the point is if you're gonna bitch when shit gets deleted here, then you can't be deleting shit there. if you think it's all well and good to ban people on the Y, then don't piss and moan when posts get deleted on the V. if you can't figure that out, i'm really not sure what to tell ya.
Gee I wonder what dragged you out of the woodwork? Cock convention in town? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »
.....or are threads disappearing on the Y board right before my very eyes?    :o

Didn't you and your on line boyfriend  make a pack to never post on the Y?

So why do you care ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 07:02:30 PM »

nah. bsb had threads disappearing. im pretty sure pumphard, bigkubby and others hade threads/posts gone too

basically anyones fair game and can get their shit deleted at any given moment... it's anarchy
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 07:04:06 PM »

Oh Blockhead did... he say JUMP you say HOW HIGH

Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 07:25:23 PM »
Gee I wonder what dragged you out of the woodwork? Cock convention in town? ::)

dude, "cock convention"? christ if you're gonna go for the gay angle at least try and make it clever. you're like george on seinfeld. "hey the jerk store called, they're runnin' outta you!" ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 07:28:16 PM »
dude, "cock convention"? christ if you're gonna go for the gay angle at least try and make it clever. you're like george on seinfeld. "hey the jerk store called, they're runnin' outta you!" ::)
Being "clever" would show that I was concerned about what you thought, clearly I am not.

Apparently your kind are revered and accepted on the V, congrats, you and Bluto have found a new home to spend your nights cuddling.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 07:35:02 PM »
chaos is in the state where he'll just be "all against bluto" it doesnt matter what subject, thats all he can think of.

there's a few people like that. berzerkfury is one of them.

they might end up hypocrites, owning themselves in the process, selling their soul to devil you name it. they just cant let go. the obsession just take over.

chaos has worked himself up so much that he's attacking me on 4 (!) different boards right now at the same time.

it's like watching a trainwreck waiting to happen
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 07:54:13 PM »
chaos is in the state where he'll just be "all against bluto" it doesnt matter what subject, thats all he can think of.

there's a few people like that. berzerkfury is one of them.

they might end up hypocrites, owning themselves in the process, selling their soul to devil you name it. they just cant let go. the obsession just take over.

chaos has worked himself up so much that he's attacking me on 4 (!) different boards right now at the same time.

it's like watching a trainwreck waiting to happen

"attacking" ::) I thought we were having a sensible conv on the MMA board, the g&o is all about nasser and I don't want you on the Y....so ....what's the problem?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 07:57:13 PM »
Honest to God, I think I come up in at least 95% of Bluto's posts on this forum. This kid can't get me out of his head. Did I really insult your ego that badly?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 07:58:23 PM »
Being "clever" would show that I was concerned about what you thought, clearly I am not.

Apparently your kind are revered and accepted on the V, congrats, you and Bluto have found a new home to spend your nights cuddling.

i always laugh when someone pulls out the "i don't care" card. if that was the case, you wouldn't be posting to let me know that you don't care.

of course i also laugh because of how much time everyone here spends talking about gay fantasies. maybe you're not george from seinfeld. maybe you're the marine dad in american beauty.