Author Topic: Credit Card Question  (Read 2486 times)

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
Re: Credit Card Question
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 11:44:24 PM »
If I lie about my income though, is the IRS going to come try and fuck me in the ass or something?  ???

Credit card companies are still just asking you what your income is and not asking for proof still? I figured they would change this just as mortgage companies have by now. I work for a big bank in the home equity department and we had a guy from our fraud department come talk to us for 2 fucking hours about shit. He gave one example before we started asking for w2's and paystubs for new loans of this 19 year old kid that claimed he made $150,000/year working as a manager of Pizza Hut. The funny thing is, we gave him the 6 figure loan he asked for!!! hahahaha

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 12:56:14 AM »
A good card is one you don't pay an annual fee on. Only fools pay an annual fee for the priviledge of using a credit card. Like holding an AmEx Black will somehow make men want to be you, and women want to be with you. That's when you know society's infatuation with consumption and image has gone too far.

Spoken like someone who's never had an AmEx Black =)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 01:24:26 AM »
i KNOW AA FELLA,, WHO USED CREDITS TO BUY HORMONES THROUGH PAYPAL,,,HE HAD EXCELLENT CREDIT WITH OVER 250K IN CARDS USEAGE,,,HE GAMBLED AND FIGURED HE BUY MANY MANY HORMONES FOR USE FOR YEARS TO COME,,,HE IS NOW A PRO BODBYILDER DOING GOOD LIVING HE ONLY USE NO SELL SINCE HE WIN BIG COMPETITIONS ONLY,,,,HE GOT BAD CREDIT NOW,,BUT WORTH IT HE NOT PAY THE CARDS AFTER 250K OF HOMRONES
oh god credit cards, living above your means, i would go with money in the bank, don't use money you don't have.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 07:27:55 AM »
i KNOW AA FELLA,, WHO USED CREDITS TO BUY HORMONES THROUGH PAYPAL,,,HE HAD EXCELLENT CREDIT WITH OVER 250K IN CARDS USEAGE,,,HE GAMBLED AND FIGURED HE BUY MANY MANY HORMONES FOR USE FOR YEARS TO COME,,,HE IS NOW A PRO BODBYILDER DOING GOOD LIVING HE ONLY USE NO SELL SINCE HE WIN BIG COMPETITIONS ONLY,,,,HE GOT BAD CREDIT NOW,,BUT WORTH IT HE NOT PAY THE CARDS AFTER 250K OF HOMRONES

Stop yelling.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 04:53:11 PM »
LOL 10 to 20 years...ok so lets say you moved out at 18 thats 38 before you get a house...you gonna wait till you get a house to have kids? hmmm so lets add anothe 10yrs to that so 48 before you get in a house...

its not about getting things now brainiac its about doing the smart thing...your going to pay about a grand a month for a decent 2 bedroom apartment in most place...in most place this could be a mortgage payment...so why not live in a house, build equity, have more room?

like I said its not about getting things now its about doing the smart thing... ::)

but again have fun living in your 20k house with your 15 yr old car  by the time your 60 you should be able to afford a new one  ;)

Well yeah you do have good points, I am just saying no need to rush into a house.  And why would anyone need a 2 bedroom apartment.  1 bedroom with a bath and kitchen is enough.  If you wanted kids yeah getting a house would be a great idea, but how many men want kids?  I sure as hell don't.

jt
TEAM Nasser

newmom

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 05:59:53 PM »
eyeball, if your trying to improve your credit score, go to www.truecreditreport.com. I used to have horrific credit. But 4 years ago I tried to fix it. I saw old accounts from the past. 2 were huge so I contacted the credit company and negotiated an amount to write it off. 3 I paid outright because it was smaller amounts. My score went from 520 to 780. Now I pay off any balances within a month. Now I'm debt free. I even have an american express card, and never thought I would. I have only 2 credit cards and one Express card (great for coupons). The more you have it drags down your score a tad and the more you apply for one knocks it down about 10 points. Also, when you apply for a car loan or mortgage with lets say 3 different companies that usually knocks it down 20 points for each inquiry; however that is taken into consideration

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 06:05:17 PM »
Credit sucks pay everything in cash.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2010, 07:46:58 PM »
eyeball, if your trying to improve your credit score, go to www.truecreditreport.com. I used to have horrific credit. But 4 years ago I tried to fix it. I saw old accounts from the past. 2 were huge so I contacted the credit company and negotiated an amount to write it off. 3 I paid outright because it was smaller amounts. My score went from 520 to 780. Now I pay off any balances within a month. Now I'm debt free. I even have an american express card, and never thought I would. I have only 2 credit cards and one Express card (great for coupons). The more you have it drags down your score a tad and the more you apply for one knocks it down about 10 points. Also, when you apply for a car loan or mortgage with lets say 3 different companies that usually knocks it down 20 points for each inquiry; however that is taken into consideration

Cool, and thank you!

I'll check it out!
S

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2010, 10:12:11 PM »
I want to open another credit card account, just to help my credit score.

Two questions:

What's a good card for someone with a credit score of around 700 to 720.

Should I lie about my income on the application?

???

You're not applying to grad school, fuckface. 
It's a God damned credit card application.  You have to try NOT to have them give you one anytime you check out at a clothing store.
Y

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 02:32:59 AM »
Another great thing good for your credit & financial management is having a Amex Charge card .. Pay the annual fee and put your monthly bills on it that you for cash .. e.g Gas Cable food Insurance - this enables you better management of your cash flow you know that what you use you have to pay off ..
People always put their stuff on the credit card knowing that they can pay the minimum balance - the interest charges amount to more than the annual fees of a charge card

get a charge card pay the  annual fees yu realize that you have better financial control and mostly yu earn points for your charges and you will be able to use for travel -
Hard work is the only way