Author Topic: Something I never understood about PROSand Gear usage!!!  (Read 3360 times)

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Something I never understood about PROSand Gear usage!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 02:36:13 AM »
Thanks gh and howie.

I lived in several countries where steriods is completely legal, its like buying panadol from the pharmacy. What is weird is that in those countries I have hardly seen anybody using steriods heavily or lightly. Yes you would noticed couple of guys ON in many local gyms but I rarely noticed it elsewhere. I agree with gh that Americans seem obsesssd with their looks. are also gh and synthol illegal in the states?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 05:29:04 AM »
They dont get busted because police must have probable cause to do a search.  Having big muscles is not probable cause, that would be like searching everyone who is skinny for coke.
Bullseye. Plus most of them have a script from a doctor saying that its for personal use for when they travel and go through customs with their stuff. That piece of paper makes it all legal.

PB

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 05:54:01 AM »
Bullseye. Plus most of them have a script from a doctor saying that its for personal use for when they travel and go through customs with their stuff. That piece of paper makes it all legal.

PB

I doubt they have an actual , legit script, from a real MD  for any circmstances.
Look, I am not saying it should be illegal , but in the USA it is.
I suspect that the real core , behind the scenes behavior with regards to sneaking around with drugs is a deep and sorrid tale in BB. Many that are top bodybuilers or work with them will mke some witty remark or avoid the issue.
Others will act like it is no big deal or seem like they don't care, etc.
This issue is the proverbial 800 lb goriila in the room and won't just go away.
The legal, health and other crap related to drug use in our sport will get bigger until the doodoo really hits the fan.
I don't understand why others don't see this nightmare about to unfold. My guess is that the amount of ADDICTION ( both physical and mentle) has a lot to do with the denial.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 09:45:06 AM »
I doubt they have an actual , legit script, from a real MD  for any circmstances.
Look, I am not saying it should be illegal , but in the USA it is.
I suspect that the real core , behind the scenes behavior with regards to sneaking around with drugs is a deep and sorrid tale in BB. Many that are top bodybuilers or work with them will mke some witty remark or avoid the issue.
Others will act like it is no big deal or seem like they don't care, etc.
This issue is the proverbial 800 lb goriila in the room and won't just go away.
The legal, health and other crap related to drug use in our sport will get bigger until the doodoo really hits the fan.
I don't understand why others don't see this nightmare about to unfold. My guess is that the amount of ADDICTION ( both physical and mentle) has a lot to do with the denial.

yep, people being saying this for over 3 decades now.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 11:19:50 AM »
hahahahaha, ok "till i collapse" ;D hey, why is the sky blue?
Why is water wet ?

DutchBotje

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »
I have been following this board and many bodybuilding boards for years, but I still never came accross an answer to this question that is boggling me!!

It doesn't take a genious to know that all bodybuilding PROs take and rather misuse steriods and many other drugs. Also, most of these PROs live in the states were steriods is illegal. And as far as I know based on my little knowledge about steriods, you would need to inject your body once or twice a week with this shit, when you are ON. This means that those PROS have an easy access to steriods on almost daily basis.

hello Adonis ;D

My question is: how come they are never busted? Yes, I have seen a few cases about PROs getting busted but they are always related to drug dealing not personal use.

Do those PROS are covered with a phoney medical justification to use steriods or are they brilliant in covering it up or there is something that I missing here ????????

:o

Everybody wants to rule