Author Topic: Lat injection  (Read 9990 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Lat injection
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2015, 01:26:04 AM »
to all the guys with scar tissue...
do you think it goes away over time if you stop hitting a certain spot for a couple weeks ? and do some foam rolling, deep tissue massage etc?

quads have always been my go to point, but after my last blast there were some days where i couldnt push any oil in for the hell of it, the muscle was just hard and the plunger wouldnt move a millimeter...
well, then i completely stopped pinning quads for about 2 months or so and now it seems to flow much easier again...

i only did some "foam rolling" (actually used a hard deodorant tin for that) but not really anything else apart from massaging

or do you think scar tissue is / becomes permanent over time?

my life is gonna suck in 10 years then  :D

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2015, 11:42:53 AM »
to all the guys with scar tissue...
do you think it goes away over time if you stop hitting a certain spot for a couple weeks ? and do some foam rolling, deep tissue massage etc?

quads have always been my go to point, but after my last blast there were some days where i couldnt push any oil in for the hell of it, the muscle was just hard and the plunger wouldnt move a millimeter...
well, then i completely stopped pinning quads for about 2 months or so and now it seems to flow much easier again...

i only did some "foam rolling" (actually used a hard deodorant tin for that) but not really anything else apart from massaging

or do you think scar tissue is / becomes permanent over time?

my life is gonna suck in 10 years then  :D

It is NOT permanent by any means but can take quite a while depending on frequency could take up to multiple years sometimes but NOT permanent by any means

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2015, 12:24:17 PM »
It is NOT permanent by any means but can take quite a while depending on frequency could take up to multiple years sometimes but NOT permanent by any means
do you think intramuscular scar tissue is any different from skin scar tissue?
i mean (big) scars on your skin do have a different "consistency" and are somewhat dry and firm...
however i dont really see how small incisions from an injection could cause real "scarring" in the muscle.
you cant ever see anything ON the skin where you inject either, much too small. maybe really small wounds heal completely...

when i put the needle in and it sounds like im chewing on cap'n crunch cereal that sometimes makes me ponder though   :D

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2015, 08:28:44 PM »
Although I will never shoot my own lat, I am totally freaked out by this. Haha it just seems like such a sensitive area of the body.

Thought you were supposed to be a female.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2015, 08:31:33 PM »

she proved it with a pic and message, so that was done.
?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2015, 09:32:24 AM »

Yes, hence why I said "ALTHOUGH I WILL NEVER SHOOT MY OWN LAT".

Thanks ritch, as always.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2015, 09:35:19 AM »
Yes, hence why I said "ALTHOUGH I WILL NEVER SHOOT MY OWN LAT".

Thanks ritch, as always.

High five!
you suffered enough upon the hands of mean people for a while, lol... I got your "tattoo'd back" anyday, lol!
?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2015, 09:54:45 AM »
High five!
you suffered enough upon the hands of mean people for a while, lol... I got your "tattoo'd back" anyday, lol!

I actually don't have any tattoos back there  :o I wanted to always be able to see them. Haha narcissistic much? Absolutely. I need to revive my "things I have seen at the gym thread" haha

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2015, 09:56:04 AM »
I actually don't have any tattoos back there  :o I wanted to always be able to see them. Haha narcissistic much? Absolutely. I need to revive my "things I have seen at the gym thread" haha

The gym is never short on interesting sights and stories, lol...
?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2015, 10:02:11 AM »
The gym is never short on interesting sights and stories, lol...

This woman was holding onto the bar on the bench and doing these weird kick things. Another guy was legit swinging in the bar in the Smith Machine. I was so confused. Working my way up to the 500 club for the leg press.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2015, 07:58:56 PM »
This woman was holding onto the bar on the bench and doing these weird kick things. Another guy was legit swinging in the bar in the Smith Machine. I was so confused. Working my way up to the 500 club for the leg press.

I've never used a leg press seriously, how does that compare to squatting 225?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 07:50:32 AM »
I've never used a leg press seriously, how does that compare to squatting 225?

I can probably squat 200 for like 2 reps (haha mind you I am a short girl). I don't know the comps you are asking about but I do like the leg press.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 08:09:00 PM »
So I pinned 2ml in each lat, one on the first day, the other on the next
Minimal PIP. Contained 1ml tren ace 75 and 1ml mast prop 100. Virgin muscles

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2015, 08:19:31 PM »
I can probably squat 200 for like 2 reps (haha mind you I am a short girl). I don't know the comps you are asking about but I do like the leg press.

Not bad, a vid would be kick ass!
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2015, 10:45:58 PM »

What's your leg development like?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2015, 05:45:41 AM »
Not bad, a vid would be kick ass!

I actually plan to post a video at some point in the late summer when I'm at max strength. Hoping to be able to deadlift 300, leg press 500 & squat 200 for reps. We shall see.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2015, 09:19:43 PM »
I actually plan to post a video at some point in the late summer when I'm at max strength. Hoping to be able to deadlift 300, leg press 500 & squat 200 for reps. We shall see.

not sure it's possible to deadlift 300 for reps. I'd be shocked to see a woman do 3 plates for 10 reps.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 12:48:35 AM »
not sure it's possible to deadlift 300 for reps. I'd be shocked to see a woman do 3 plates for 10 reps.

Nah it's pretty common
All these are from the same gym
It's not 3 plates for 10 reps but all capable of pulling 3 plates for reps

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 07:38:37 AM »
Nah it's pretty common
All these are from the same gym
It's not 3 plates for 10 reps but all capable of pulling 3 plates for reps

see the guy lying on the floor in the 3rd vid. Jesus man, since when do you do that in a gym???

?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2015, 05:12:22 AM »
see the guy lying on the floor in the 3rd vid. Jesus man, since when do you do that in a gym???

He is massaging out muscle knots in his quads prior to training

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2015, 06:59:32 AM »
He is massaging out muscle knots in his quads prior to training

Odd. Foam rolling right  before training, weakens me.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2015, 07:36:05 AM »
Odd. Foam rolling right  before training, weakens me.

What are you foam rolling? What implement are you using?
If you have knots, you need to address them. I've never noticed a performance decrease from rolling out before I train
I don't use a bit of foam though I put a 50kg cylindrical dumbbell on my thighs and roll it back and forth that way

Foam is too soft

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2015, 07:38:26 AM »
What are you foam rolling? What implement are you using?
If you have knots, you need to address them. I've never noticed a performance decrease from rolling out before I train
I don't use a bit of foam though I put a 50kg cylindrical dumbbell on my thighs and roll it back and forth that way

Foam is too soft

I use a normal to hard roller. Thing is, when I get to doing it, I got lots of work to do. I mean like at least 15 min per quad. I feel it for days. The tear drop, side of it as well often needs work and I hate doing this shit like you have no idea.

After everything else needed to look good, the hell with adding new stuff to an already overbearing routine. Just how I see it...
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2015, 09:21:11 PM »
I use a normal to hard roller. Thing is, when I get to doing it, I got lots of work to do. I mean like at least 15 min per quad. I feel it for days. The tear drop, side of it as well often needs work and I hate doing this shit like you have no idea.

After everything else needed to look good, the hell with adding new stuff to an already overbearing routine. Just how I see it...

If you have knots you should do it every day tbh
Maybe really nail it in your next cruise. 2 weeks will be enough to remove it mate

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2015, 09:36:17 PM »
If you have knots you should do it every day tbh
Maybe really nail it in your next cruise. 2 weeks will be enough to remove it mate
Your suggestion of doing this in my next cruise is very smart and think I will do that. You never realize how knoted up you are until you start foam rolling, it's almost discouraging to be aware of all you have to do to get rid of the knots.

Every time I get rid of the hot spots, I tell myself "ok, gonna keep up the maintenance this time..." but never do. I gotta stay a good minute on each hot spot then roll around, find another and get it out. Not sure if you had to go through that, but just getting off the roller is so painful I often lie on the floor for minutes after I'm done.

I need a fan on the floor to keep me from sweating and just holding my balance for so long is a "workout" in it's own.

But when you feel what it's like to walk around knot free, get those trainings in afterwards and feel how the legs just work/contract better, it's hard not be take interest in it.
?