Author Topic: loosing bodyfat sucks!  (Read 9448 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: loosing bodyfat sucks!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 05:57:27 AM »
PLUS I'm trying to get all UP IN THE INDUSTRY. Im currently speaking with clothing lines , suppliment stores , and will open a gym in the near future. I grind hard , sacrifice instant gratification for a bigger piece of the 24 billion dollars industry pie. Now I cannot tell anymore about myself

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015, 06:38:43 AM »
PLUS I'm trying to get all UP IN THE INDUSTRY. Im currently speaking with clothing lines , suppliment stores , and will open a gym in the near future. I grind hard , sacrifice instant gratification for a bigger piece of the 24 billion dollars industry pie. Now I cannot tell anymore lies about myself

FIXED

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2015, 06:49:31 AM »
Hate all you want , I only speak the truth.  Thanks for the motivation

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2015, 07:02:22 AM »
Good for you... That's alot of hrs in the gym tho, I can honestly say at my best 4 x 45mins weights and cardio to suit was all I needed, and I used to go over 280lbs

You could probly do less and get the same results, but if your enjoying it then why not..

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015, 07:04:11 AM »
Good for you... That's alot of hrs in the gym tho, I can honestly say at my best 4 x 45mins weights and cardio to suit was all I needed, and I used to go over 280lbs

You could probly do less and get the same results, but if your enjoying it then why not..
I do that much because I have to constantly be doing something or I'll go nuts , when I'm working I spend 1 hour

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2015, 07:06:01 AM »
Of course I'm not lifting heavy and I'm prepping for 4th of July so I'm doing it this way si I don't have to use the treadmill

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2015, 07:10:02 AM »
Just to validate my training,  I train at tge MECA In Dallas area. For the real competitors on here you should know where I'm talking about

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2015, 09:57:56 AM »
I can't train for more than 45 minutes in a row.....I need to relax get a meal in and come back at night if I ever want a second workout ...
And training 6 hours a week with a day off got me to 230 peeled and ripped to bones...

If I spend more tha. An hour at a stretch in the gym...I get fucked mentally....just gets boring...

Good luck with training g 3 hrs a day...that is insane...like what Arnold used to do

Jizmo...any thoughts on this?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2015, 10:06:41 AM »
I eat meals 3,4,5 there. I don't do any cardio at all. My body can hit the same body part 36hrs later. Right now I'm not working so I eat 8-10 meals a day lift 3-5 hours and sleep 12 hours a day. 10 hours at night and a 2 hour nap after gym. I do abs everyday , each body part 2 times a week and one of tge body parts gets hit 3 times depending on rotation. I refeed every 3rd day and hit close to 5000 cals that day with 100-200 carbs , very slow digesting then back on ZERO carbs until next refeed day

I call total BS on all of this.
Nice try.
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2015, 10:39:31 AM »
Nice try.
sorry guys , it is what it is. Hmmmmm maybe that's why some don't get anywhere!!!!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2015, 10:44:25 AM »
sorry guys , it is what it is. Hmmmmm maybe that's why some don't get anywhere!!!!

Well, given how the odds are ultra super tiny/miniscule that you are telling the truth, very easy for me and probably everyone else to see right through the BS here.

At least try to make the posts kinda believable. As now, you've matched the fonz jumping the shark on water skies with the claims you've laid down.

I would somewhat retract my statement if perhaps a pic were posted. Surely you must be f'in beyond huge, ripped and strong. Too much talk to even come close to believing what you say.

If you are being truthful, all the power to you, but this being getbig, I need more than posts that seem full of hot air to convince me.

?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2015, 10:45:48 AM »
Nice try.
ritch once again my nuts are on your chin. Bro step up some levels and learn how to progress before you dare call BS. I welcome you to post a pic of yourself since I'm all BS and you seem to know what your talking about. Let's see the results of your knowledge

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2015, 10:48:56 AM »
Well, given how the odds are ultra super tiny/miniscule that you are telling the truth, very easy for me and probably everyone else to see right through the BS here.

At least try to make the posts kinda believable. As now, you've matched the fonz jumping the shark on water skies with the claims you've laid down.

I would somewhat retract my statement if perhaps a pic were posted. Surely you must be f'in beyond huge, ripped and strong. Too much talk to even come close to believing what you say.

If you are being truthful, all the power to you, but this being getbig, I need more than posts that seem full of hot air to convince me.

bitch  I posted 2 pics of me at 6'1" 233lbs  2 weeks out from the ronnie and 2 weeks after the ronnie so go search and add your pic right below mine

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 10:50:25 AM »
ritch once again my nuts are on your chin. Bro step up some levels and learn how to progress before you dare call BS. I welcome you to post a pic of yourself since I'm all BS and you seem to know what your talking about. Let's see the results of your knowledge

my pics are on the site. Taking while using just 500mg test, creatine monohydrate and cheap whey concentrate.

Nobody can possibly say anything bad about them, so go dig them up and see for yourself.

You not posting pics is very suspicious for someone who is supposed to be so huge and impressive.

?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 10:51:56 AM »
bitch  I posted 2 pics of me at 6'1" 233lbs  2 weeks out from the ronnie and 2 weeks after the ronnie so go search and add your pic right below mine

I am so grinning ear to ear in regards to your total lack in insecurity. YOu poor little man.

You probably are bigger than me, congrats! But for all you put in, is it really worth it? You know the real answer to this....
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 10:52:09 AM »
Dude they are posted maybe 6 post down on the board. You don't have to look too hard

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 10:55:56 AM »
I am so grinning ear to ear in regards to your total lack in insecurity. YOu poor little man.

You probably are bigger than me, congrats! But for all you put in, is it really worth it? You know the real answer to this....
maybe if you read that I got sober after destroying all my hard work and mega dosed to bounce back and did my prep in 6 weeks , so yeah I'm pretty sure you know jack shit. Stay on your level and hate all you want online , once again I'm busy  actually training instead of telling people on getbig that I train

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »
I had not seen your pics as i had not clicked on your thread.
Just saw them now and am totally not impressed for all the gear you take.
Massive fail and if you consider than braggin' rights then holy fuck I feel sorry for you.

As you were....
?

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 11:10:03 AM »
Jesus Christ why anyone would ever suffer in life to cut is beyond me. Just take injections, insulin, train, eat whatever the hell you want and be swole. Life is too short to be miserable to look good for 2-3 days after weeks of hard work.

You know I went to cut for this summer and lasted 5-6 days then asked what the fuck I was doing with my life. Now I just eat whatever the hell I want train 3-4 hrs a week with 15 minutes of cardio at the end of each workout and still remain at 12% body fat 200+lbs fuck being miserable eating shit dry food and not enjoying life

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 11:13:21 AM »
I had not seen your pics as i had not clicked on your thread.
Just saw them now and am totally not impressed for all the gear you take.
Massive fail and if you consider than braggin' rights then holy fuck I feel sorry for you.

As you were....
well impressing you is what I was going for . Damn I failed , but like before you love my nuts on your chin.  The day I came back you were right there on my nuts. Thought there was burying the hatchet but I guess you love my nuts on your chin. Post your pics right below mine

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2015, 11:17:24 AM »
well impressing you is what I was going for . Damn I failed , but like before you love my nuts on your chin.  The day I came back you were right there on my nuts. Thought there was burying the hatchet but I guess you love my nuts on your chin. Post your pics right below mine

you want to see my pics? Go fetch em fan boy!

And my pics would be placed above you, as you will forever stand below me.

Ahhahaha.... For all you put in, not very good man, reality check needed big time by yourself, your 2 week out pics totally sucks shit.
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2015, 11:29:49 AM »
Honestly I could care less about your pics. Your just a dude from the gossip board and may God bless you one day. Sincerely no hard feelings

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2015, 11:33:34 AM »
Lol... U know u can't handle me so ya backing out. Not surprised nor do I blame u. Ya got no game on the boards or in ur pics.
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2015, 12:52:56 PM »
Nice try.

Why bullshit ? He could possibly live like that... its similar how i live, except i dont use as much gear i think....

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2015, 02:04:15 AM »
Where I live it's not unusual for tradesmen to pull down +$100k a year working a few months on a few months off