Author Topic: Rapper The Game and Tiny Tim Lister  (Read 4932 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Rapper The Game and Tiny Tim Lister
« on: May 02, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »
http://www.dweetir.com - Celebrity Meets Reality Muscle

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Rapper The Game and Tiny Tim Lester
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 07:06:57 PM »
Sorry, but he looks pathetic with his  pants hanging below his penis.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »
I used to rock that style in 7th grade

old school

stuck in '98 - polo undies, nautica jeans, chucka's - its been done

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 09:52:12 PM »
Lots of hard-working African Americans in that picture.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »
Lots of hard-working African Americans in that picture.

Caucasians had a chance to get in to the picture too, but they were to busy drinking from the KEG, snorting white lines and cooking meth to be bothered.
C

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 10:07:25 PM »
Caucasians had a chance to get in to the picture too, but they were to busy drinking from the KEG, snorting white lines and cooking meth to be bothered.
calm down black brotha...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 10:10:06 PM »
brother is looking big
TEAM Nasser

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 12:27:21 AM »
It's Lister

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: Rapper The Game and Tiny Tim Lister
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 08:08:38 AM »
Never understood why some people ,rather than attempt to look successful, prefer to look like total lowlife scum with the underwear hanging out, the ridiculous chain, hideous tattoos. At least Puff Daddy nowadays projects an image of wealth and sophistication. I know the apologists will say it's a cultural thing and that I don't understand... IMO,Either you look like a total idiot or you don't.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 08:41:24 AM »
When The Game first came out (4 years ago?) I really considered this guy as "big" in his first videos. Now he hardly looks like he works out.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 08:51:33 AM »
When The Game first came out (4 years ago?) I really considered this guy as "big" in his first videos. Now he hardly looks like he works out.....

Money tends to do that. Jay-Z has man boobs, yet has 400+ million in the bank, and "The Hottest Girl in the Game wearing his Chain".

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 08:53:20 AM »
*Cue Candizzle to come in and start posting nonstop about how all the toughest thugs come out of Oakland*

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 11:00:19 AM »
Never understood why some people ,rather than attempt to look successful, prefer to look like total lowlife scum with the underwear hanging out, the ridiculous chain, hideous tattoos. At least Puff Daddy nowadays projects an image of wealth and sophistication. I know the apologists will say it's a cultural thing and that I don't understand... IMO,Either you look like a total idiot or you don't.

The image goes with the THUG lifestyle the hardcore rappers are trying to represent. The bulk of rappers that claim to be THUGS are the absolute opposite: Ice Cube, Ice Tea, Queen Latifa, Method Man, Tupac (when alive), etc etc etc are all very intelligent individuals playing into THE GAME. It is all a BULLSHIT game to appeal to whites who make up 80 to 90 percent of the audience at the rap shows and are the main purchasers of HIP HOP and RAP music with 80 to 85 percent of all purchases made by them. That THUG image goes hand in hand with the satanic heavy metal and so called hard rock image that is projected by caucasians in that music medium. I always think it as totally asinine to see grown men with their faces caked over with make up representing either the opposite gender, animals or some gothic/satanic image: Ozzy Osborne, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, former KISS, Twisted Sister, etc etc. Think not that I am in any way approving of the image being perpetrated by these hardcore rappers, but i understand it goes with the territory and i don't condemn them, but condemn those who can't see that it is all a game. You need to learn that...get off of your RACE DUFF and realize that whites were doing the same and worst LOOOOONNNNG before any Black rapper created a image that represents HARDCORE RAP.

Puff Daddy (what a joke) is a TOOL for the music industry and he willingly plays the WHORE for them as long as they allow him to have cars, houses, supposed power etc etc. The industry's main goal is record and product sales and if dressing Puff up in Sean John cologne, Armani suits, designer shoes, giving him talent shoes etc is what it takes in order to get him to get the populace that listens and follows behind this clown, to buy all of the crap from Tommy Hilfiger, to Timberland, to cars of all type, to jewelry, to liquor etc etc, THEN SO BE IT. The music industry has no concern for anyone or any age...it is all about making MONEY. So don't get confused with the BULLSHIT of PUFF who you think of as SOPHISTICATED... HAHAHAHAH!!!!...the guy is a PENNY WHORE out to take advantage of the masses ignorance of reality in an attempt to make money and to make money for the music industry.

I have included some images of heavy metal and hard rock groups in order to get you to see what you don't see with white groups. All music has its IMAGES and PERSONALITIES and in the end it is all about record and product sales.

C

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 11:25:20 AM »
The image goes with the THUG lifestyle the hardcore rappers are trying to represent. The bulk of rappers that claim to be THUGS are the absolute opposite: Ice Cube, Ice Tea, Queen Latifa, Method Man, Tupac (when alive), etc etc etc are all very intelligent individuals playing into THE GAME. It is all a BULLSHIT game to appeal to whites who make up 80 to 90 percent of the audience at the rap shows and are the main purchasers of HIP HOP and RAP music with 80 to 85 percent of all purchases made by them. That THUG image goes hand in hand with the satanic heavy metal and so called hard rock image that is projected by caucasians in that music medium. I always think it as totally asinine to see grown men with their faces caked over with make up representing either the opposite gender, animals or some gothic/satanic image: Ozzy Osborne, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, former KISS, Twisted Sister, etc etc. Think not that I am in any way approving of the image being perpetrated by these hardcore rappers, but i understand it goes with the territory and i don't condemn them, but condemn those who can't see that it is all a game. You need to learn that...get off of your RACE DUFF and realize that whites were doing the same and worst LOOOOONNNNG before any Black rapper created a image that represents HARDCORE RAP.

Puff Daddy (what a joke) is a TOOL for the music industry and he willingly plays the WHORE for them as long as they allow him to have cars, houses, supposed power etc etc. The industry's main goal is record and product sales and if dressing Puff up in Sean John cologne, Armani suits, designer shoes, giving him talent shoes etc is what it takes in order to get him to get the populace that listens and follows behind this clown, to buy all of the crap from Tommy Hilfiger, to Timberland, to cars of all type, to jewelry, to liquor etc etc, THEN SO BE IT. The music industry has no concern for anyone or any age...it is all about making MONEY. So don't get confused with the BULLSHIT of PUFF who you think of as SOPHISTICATED... HAHAHAHAH!!!!...the guy is a PENNY WHORE out to take advantage of the masses ignorance of reality in an attempt to make money and to make money for the music industry.

I have included some images of heavy metal and hard rock groups in order to get you to see what you don't see with white groups. All music has its IMAGES and PERSONALITIES and in the end it is all about record and product sales.

Puffy makes more $ in one day than all of those shitty metal bands you posted pictures of in 6 months.  Stop hating.

Overall it was a shitty post, I give it 3/10.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 11:29:44 AM »

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 02:08:23 PM »

Puffy makes more $ in one day than all of those shitty metal bands you posted pictures of in 6 months.  Stop hating.

[/quote]

Try READING MY POST AGAIN YOU RETARD...It was not at all about how much Puffy makes it is about the original posters opinion on why the Black rappers dress in a certain way and project a certain image. DAMN americans are dumb...
C

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »

Damn Puff must of fucked your mother, you just had a Meltdown.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 06:11:08 PM »

Try READING MY POST AGAIN YOU RETARD...It was not at all about how much Puffy makes it is about the original posters opinion on why the Black rappers dress in a certain way and project a certain image. DAMN americans are dumb...

Settle down "      BULKDUDE1@YAHOO.COM"