Author Topic: McCain eats shit  (Read 1500 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
McCain eats shit
« on: April 06, 2007, 03:21:20 PM »
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in a '60 Minutes' segment coming on Sunday says he misspoke in comments he made about security in Baghdad and acknowledged that heavily armed troops and helicopter gunships accompanied him when he visited a market there...

The remarks made headlines and he now regrets saying them. "Of course I am going to misspeak and I've done it on numerous occasions and I probably will do it in the future," says McCain. "I regret that when I divert attention to something I said from my message, but you know, that's just life," he tells Pelley, adding, "I'm happy, frankly, with the way I operate, otherwise it would be a lot less fun."

He continues to maintain that the president's surge policy has improved safety in Baghdad. "I can understand why [the Army] would provide me with that security, but I can tell you that if it had been two months ago and I'd asked to do it, they would have said, 'Under no circumstances whatsoever.' I view that as a sign of progress," says McCain.

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003568551

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: McCain eats shit
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 03:29:14 PM »
does that mean the people here who defended his idiot's march also eat shit?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 03:33:47 PM »
Atleast he went with permission and didn't violate US laws unlike Nancy Pelosi
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 03:34:27 PM »

Didn't the republicans do the same thing during Clinton's reign?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 03:43:10 PM »
Didn't the republicans do the same thing during Clinton's reign?

I think what Hastert and his crew did were much worse.  They actually undermined the administration and the state department and told Columbian officials to ignore Clinton and the State Department and deal directly with Congress. 

Pelosi did nothing of the kind (nor did the Republican in her group) or the 3 other Republicans who went there on their own.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 03:50:10 PM »
Hastert and his crew...  actually undermined the administration and the state department and told Columbian officials to ignore Clinton and the State Department and deal directly with Congress. 

HH6 -

Was Hastert RIGHT and Pelosi WRONG?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 03:52:37 PM »
She violated the Logan act..further she was dealing with a much more sensitive issue..mideast peace which I think u would agree effects us all more. I will look into the Hasterd thing.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 03:54:58 PM »
May have violated..at worst she showed she's an idiot.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 04:28:17 PM »
she was dealing with a much more sensitive issue..mideast peace which I think u would agree effects us all more.

So what about Tom Delay's "I'm an Israeli at heart" and all of his medalings in the middle east?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »
I think what Hastert and his crew did were much worse.  They actually undermined the administration and the state department and told Columbian officials to ignore Clinton and the State Department and deal directly with Congress. 

Pelosi did nothing of the kind (nor did the Republican in her group) or the 3 other Republicans who went there on their own.

It's funny how nearly all of the Pelosi bashers never mention the three Republicans that were there as well. Nor do they care to comment on Hastert's actions.

Kind of like them bashing Clinton for lying about getting a blowjob from a fat ugly broad but excusing any lying that's done by the current administration.

Nothing like a good old fashioned double standard.