Author Topic: MUGSHOTS & VIDEO ARREST FOOTAGE 3:30 EST  (Read 18501 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: TODAY'S MUGSHOTS & VIDEO ARREST FOOTAGE 3:30 EST
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2005, 09:48:12 PM »
Just when it looked like Titus had put the "bad stuff" behind him, now this...go figure.
howard bodybuilding is evil you cant save it! its only gonna get worse pal! ;)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2005, 09:53:35 PM »
Gosh damn.....I remember awhile ago, Craig had on his website that you can train with him and his wife. it was like a package deal, I think it was like over $400-500 or something. They would personally pick you up at the airport and drive you to their house where you could stay in their guestroom and later train with them and they would give you advice about nutrition and getting into the bodybuilding and fitness scene. And it even included meals provided by them as well. I think the package deal consisted of staying 3-4 days with them.

Im telling you...it could have been any of us on this board that could have became the victim if we signed up for that offer they were doing and became friends with them . Ive been thinking about this a lot.

I feel really bad for Kell Ryan and Craig Titus.  We have lost 2 great representatives of the sport we love...

I also feel bad for the victim as well. Moreso for Kelly Ryan and the victim that they will never or posibbly ever get a chance to bare children....

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2005, 10:11:13 PM »
Gosh damn.....I remember awhile ago, Craig had on his website that you can train with him and his wife. it was like a package deal, I think it was like over $400-500 or something. They would personally pick you up at the airport and drive you to their house where you could stay in their guestroom and later train with them and they would give you advice about nutrition and getting into the bodybuilding and fitness scene. And it even included meals provided by them as well. I think the package deal consisted of staying 3-4 days with them.

Im telling you...it could have been any of us on this board that could have became the victim if we signed up for that offer they were doing and became friends with them . Ive been thinking about this a lot.

I feel really bad for Kell Ryan and Craig Titus.  We have lost 2 great representatives of the sport we love...

I also feel bad for the victim as well. Moreso for Kelly Ryan and the victim that they will never or posibbly ever get a chance to bare children....
vince neal must be counting his lucky stars he didnt catch craig on a bad day!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2005, 10:16:28 PM »
I agree with you bro!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2005, 10:17:31 PM »

don't steal from them and they won't have aproblem with you

E
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2005, 10:17:49 PM »
Coincidence??

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2005, 10:23:28 PM »
Coincidence??

I DONT SEE THE COINCDENCE, THEY DONT LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2005, 10:28:49 PM »
I DONT SEE THE COINCDENCE, THEY DONT LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE

::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2005, 10:35:08 PM »
they're both fugly

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2005, 12:40:44 AM »

Fortunatley Criag has the pre-stretched cheeks on the outside of his mouth so he can recieve all that cock in prison easier.
h

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2005, 02:07:25 AM »
Looks like he got punched in the face.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2005, 02:23:10 AM »

Congratulations.

In a sea of contenders you have just been awarded the most idiotic post this week award.

Getting bigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2005, 02:42:45 AM »

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2005, 06:38:23 AM »
I want to know why my post was the most idiotic, Rocket?

I believe this is how the victim and Amanda Polk met Craig and Kelly.

I can understand many people make stupid postings here but Id like to know why you consider my post idiotic. You didnt even explain why my post was idiotic, you idiot! ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2005, 07:23:12 AM »
Actually i thought it was interesting to know their MO, more interesting still to eventually find out salacious details as to "enhanced training" AKA menage a trois, hot tub, drinx, weed, etc.

Exceptionally strong made-for-TV possibilities.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2005, 07:28:52 AM »
At one point I wanted to pay the money and stay a weekend with the Titus's and learn from the pros. Then when I read about postings here and in bodybuilding magazines about "their" lifestyle I decided not to....its just weird that this all happenned...you know?

Like I said....it could have been any of us on this board that could have been a victim had we befriended them and became a guest in their guestroom....

Id like to think thsi is how the victim and Amanda Polk met them.....it initially started off as a weekend training session with Craig and Kelly...then a friendship started to develope...so many possibilities 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2005, 08:01:26 AM »
I want to know why my post was the most idiotic, Rocket?

I believe this is how the victim and Amanda Polk met Craig and Kelly.

I can understand many people make stupid postings here but Id like to know why you consider my post idiotic. You didnt even explain why my post was idiotic, you idiot! ;)

Alright I'll elaborate.  No problem ;D

You're dramaticising any contact with Craig Titus and Kelly.  I expect this from stupid people, fox news and republicans but come on it is a massive stretch to be calling for what if's discussions about this.  This is not a case of random murder, it is a specific reaction to a situation with a great chain of events behind it.  Spare me the "I could have been paying $X to die" nonsense.  You might think its warranted but its the type of mentality that will end up having the public stigmatise bodybuilders as angry murderous individuals by default.  Seems like a bit of stretch for me to be linking there?  You're right, only trouble is like I said idiots, republicans and news crews are prepared to make stupid conclusions like that to further their agendas.

Ooh watch out for Craig Titus, he could flip at any moment!

These people aren't habitual murderers, they are all "victims" of circumstance and if you moved in with them intending to sleep with kelly, do drugs or steal from them then you sure as hell might have been within a shot of having Titus's hands around your throat but as I suspect that probably was not high on your list I think we're debating something completely stupid. 

You don't honestly think you would turn up for the weekend and they'd have a silver platter of injectables (recreational and AAS) waiting for you in the fridge do you?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2005, 08:04:25 AM »
Injectables and menage a trois were reserved for selected clientele.  :-X

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2005, 08:15:58 AM »
People in the bodybuilding circle knew that they were a swinging couple.....do you know what swingers are? How do you know that Craig didnt get off seeing his wife get down with other men? They lived like this for awhile now...

I guess you didnt read my other postings about moral decline..there are so many possibilities as to how the victim met them. I dont see you bashing other posts like the hypothetical, jokish post with Kamali involved that Kamali was the one that actually did it and it was a conspiracy on Craig...I think that was the stupidest post of the day but I dont see you chastizing the person who wrote that. I dont see you chastizing the person who was trying to insinuate that Shawn Ray was possibly involved...

I was just trying to give my feedback and feelings to how I "see" how the victim met them.

We will all find out in the end.The truth is out there....   

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2005, 01:06:43 PM »
mugzzz

That's Ryan? I thought that's Alanis Morrissette
I am a mini beast

body88

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2005, 02:12:45 PM »
Jerry youre post was cool until the child bearing garbage

DR. NO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2005, 02:55:24 PM »
 .....SHE STOPPED TO GET A PEDICURE .........?

..... THEY'RE LOSERS AS FUGITIVES TOO ....

......  THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST BLACK EYE AND ANOTHER NAIL IN THE IFBB'S COFFIN FOR MANY YEARS TO COME ......

...... GOODBYE TO BODYBUILDING..........LO L

asiasbitch

• Getbig II
  • Uh-huh...
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2005, 07:52:09 PM »
i think kellys lips look good, i would love to get head from her.  anyof you people here saying shes ugly are idiots and full of shit, you would f**k her in an instant.

Then I am an idiot and you are attracted to men. She isn't remotely attractive there and looks like the star of 28 Days Later (a man).

BodyDropped

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2005, 09:12:27 PM »
Alright I'll elaborate.  No problem ;D

You're dramaticising any contact with Craig Titus and Kelly.  I expect this from stupid people, fox news and republicans

Oh yes, go to CNN for your news, they don't show any media bias. You have to love  liberals.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: MUGSHOTS & VIDEO ARREST FOOTAGE 3:30 EST
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2005, 12:38:39 PM »
Jerry youre post was cool until the child bearing garbage

Kelly and the victim were in the prime of their lives. When Kelly reaches old age, she will regret not having children and wish there were many things that she should  have done with her life but made a mistake that can never be corrected. I have a few friends (women) that wished that they didnt focus on career or money or fame. I would hear them tell me that there are more things to life than money and career...for some it had to take a life changing event as the birth of a child..

Having children is a blessing that changes your life for the better...that many people take for granted.  Who would have really known what the outcome would be if things were different if Kelly Ryan had focused her life on "not so selfish" things ....

People can joke all they want and say how ugly and stupid Kelly Ryan is......she is actually a beautiful person that contributed to many charities who affected peoples' lives for the better that made the biggest mistake of her life.

When she is clean and sober, she will reflect on this mistake and have many regrets....

My heart breaks for Craig Titus, Kelly Ryan, and the victim....their souls are lost because they could never find whats this life for.

What's this life for? Tell me?