Author Topic: Test prop  (Read 1738 times)

tarqs51

• Getbig II
Test prop
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:39:47 AM »
Hey guys, just wondering if i can run prop at 100mg eod for an extended period(16-20 wks) , if unable to get my hands on some decent enanthate or cypionate?

Damios

• Getbig II
Re: Test prop
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 09:19:11 AM »
Yes you can. Test is test.

tarqs51

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 10:04:51 AM »
So there are no benefits of running the other esters apart from pinning less?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 04:01:18 AM »
Hell yes pininng prop is way more painful than cyp or enth lol. If you can get one of those get them and do them! No sense in pinning more than you need bro its already unpleasant as it is. There are no other benefits though bro test test like the other guy said its just frequency and pain imo.
not true, I will never do test e or test c ever again.

Test prop is the way to go always. Less bloat goes along way

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 04:03:24 AM »
So there are no benefits of running the other esters apart from pinning less?
easier to control, less blood pressure and less water retention with test prop.  ;)

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 05:02:48 AM »
OTH, do you think it's cause by short time half life or very often pinning?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 05:18:12 AM »
OTH, do you think it's cause by short time half life or very often pinning?
with test the more carbon in the ester, the more water retention. prop has 3 carbon, where as test e or c has 8 carbon, which results in slightly higher blood pressure as well.

Also if you run into problems, drop the prop and all side effects will rapidly diminish within days whereas the longer esters could drag on for weeks, hence easier to control.

I only use short esters for everything.

tarqs51

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 05:35:00 AM »
with test the more carbon in the ester, the more water retention. prop has 3 carbon, where as test e or c has 8 carbon, which results in slightly higher blood pressure as well.

Also if you run into problems, drop the prop and all side effects will rapidly diminish within days whereas the longer esters could drag on for weeks, hence easier to control.

I only use short esters for everything.

Thanks a lot for that bro

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 05:38:18 AM »
Thanks a lot for that bro
back to your question about 16 weeks, its not a problem, I know guys who run prop year round without a break.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 06:08:40 AM »
easier to control, less blood pressure and less water retention with test prop.  ;)
Doesnt that depend on how fat you are?
I dont get any water retention from TE and my BP is fine.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 10:53:38 AM »
Doesnt that depend on how fat you are?
I dont get any water retention from TE and my BP is fine.
well if you are shredded the ratio will not be noticeable if that is what you mean. As for blood pressure, well you want to minimize any chance you get.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 11:04:29 AM »
That's your opinion bro I get the same bloat pretty much with all three its very individual you have to remember. I wouldn't recommend test prop because of my experiences but my body reacts different to yours and to the guy asking the question you have to remember everybody has a different experience with every compound. you aren't going to feel or get the same gains as someone else so remember that.
The body does not react differently per individual in this case. It is not a matter of opinion here, it is simple mathematics just like salt will cause you to have more water retention so will the extra carbon in the test ester.

What you are suggesting is that you can triple your salt intake and the results will be the same water retention as the ester in test enenthate is nearly triple to that of prop

Albeit you may be a rare case or...

you do not notice or ...

your test enenthat is actually prop, this is common among cheap chefs looking to save money

pro bodybuilders do not used test enenthate during contest prep for this very reason and the first thing a knowledgeable contest prep coach will tell you is to drop the long esters.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 02:53:40 PM »
No bro its not clear cut come on. Ive used test enthate for prep and I know many others that have. I don't prefer it but I've used it and come in rock hard. But yes the body reacts individually I cant believe you are arguing this but we can agree it disagree lol i'm okay with that. Don't know why youre talking about salt bro not making any sense and a bad comparison but whatever bro lol. I know difference between short and long esters but nto everybody affected same way and not almost everybody.
I used the salt as an example because salt is something you should stay away from to avoid water, simple as that. Long esters especially test result in more water retention, if you can get away with that fine, all the power to you, very few can.  This is not up for debate, longer esters hold more water.

Its not an argument, there are reasons why every pro I know use short esters for every compound.

So this guy is asking for advise and you are claiming there is no difference between esters, you do not know what you are talking about. No offence  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 03:16:43 PM »
I don't take offense bro I think you don't know what youre talking about but we can agree to disagree its all good. but I didn't claim there was not a difference between esters bro I really didn't I know there is but for some its not significant man.  Ya I see the salt example I love salty foods though its my weakness when I first started competing I c heated on my diet with salty shit lol fucking potato chips and mcdonalds. it took me three contests before I didn't fucking cheat lol.
ok I am wrong you did not say that, my bad. You said test is test which I assumed you meant there is no difference.

As for '' for some it is not significant'' I agree with that 100%,  :)

I on the other hand am a bloated mess with longer esters especially deca, so I prefer npp. Test e and deca vs prop and npp is a difference of 15lb of water bloat for me.

are competing again? what category?