Author Topic: Does it ever amaze you how unattractive most people are.  (Read 4601 times)

MikMaq

Re: Does it ever amaze you how unattractive most people are.
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2013, 10:36:15 AM »
How come so many guys are so delusional thinking they are good looking? How come so many women are insecure about how they look when they are hot?
What does this have to do with delusions  I`wasnt taking about me, never said I was either.

My whole point was about other people.

In typical get bigger form you jump to the simpliest and least right conclusion.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2013, 10:38:32 AM »
Well, Dolph Lundgren IS God.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2013, 10:41:28 AM »
definition of irony right there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2013, 10:43:38 AM »
at this juncture it would seem pertinent to discuss why the fuck a fat retard like ratard is on a bb site
T

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2013, 10:52:14 AM »
Television, magazines and the internet has warped your perception of what is beautiful. The average girls falls between a 3.5 - 6. On a daily basis you seldom see a 6.5 or higher. Deal with it, this is life.

What's more alarming is that you seldom see an in-shape person. And when you do they stand out. Look around your office and everyone has a gut.

Seriously count how many regular/average people you see in your daily commute that are

below 15% BF for men
below 28% BF for women.

I

MikMaq

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2013, 10:55:20 AM »
Television, magazines and the internet has warped your perception of what is beautiful. The average girls falls between a 3.5 - 6. On a daily basis you seldom see a 6.5 or higher. Deal with it, this is life.

What's more alarming is that you seldom see an in-shape person. And when you do they stand out. Look around your office and everyone has a gut.

Seriously count how many regular/average people you see in your daily commute that are

below 15% BF for men
below 28% BF for women.

Wow 55 posts and I think this is the first answer that`s on topic good work keep er up.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2013, 02:33:37 PM »
What does this have to do with delusions  I`wasnt taking about me, never said I was either.

My whole point was about other people.

In typical get bigger form you jump to the simpliest and least right conclusion.

I wasn't talking about you but making a generalization Mr. Sensitive.