Author Topic: breaking news: internet tough guy challenges people to a fight! will fly you out  (Read 16120 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
i thought the day of online fighting was a thing of the past! the "oh yeah?  you wouldnt say that to my face!"-routine!

but im glad to report that those days are not over! there's still internet tough guys out there just waiting to THROW DOWN in a parking lot somewhere over an online argument!!

introducing... PELLIUS!

weighin in at... 120 pounds.

age... 110.

fighting outta HAWAII...

style of fighting: bumfighting/streetfighting

"I will incur all the cost. Accept and we will make the arrangements or continue to be a shit talking coward. I'm willing to back up my claims with action and not just words."

"Now you have a chance to back up your words. I would sooooo like to meet you in person. Let you prove what a joke and a clown I am that "everybody" believes me to be."

"I will pay for your plane ticket to come to Hawaii or I will fly to wherever the hell you are and I can show you first hand. I'm due for a vacation and this will be fun. We will film it and everything. Let's just cut the bull and end it like men.

What do say? You want to call my bluff? Btw, are you right or left handed? Because I promise you, if we meet I will make sure to break your good arm. That should convince you.

You'll see first hand that you are right about one thing: I'm not completely right in the head."

ratherbebig

• Getbig V

Twaddle

• Getbig V

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
i thought the day of online fighting was a thing of the past! the "oh yeah?  you wouldnt say that to my face!"-routine!

but im glad to report that those days are not over! there's still internet tough guys out there just waiting to THROW DOWN in a parking lot somewhere over an online argument!!

introducing... PELLIUS!

weighin in at... 120 pounds.

age... 110.

fighting outta HAWAII...

style of fighting: bumfighting/streetfighting

"I will incur all the cost. Accept and we will make the arrangements or continue to be a shit talking coward. I'm willing to back up my claims with action and not just words."

"Now you have a chance to back up your words. I would sooooo like to meet you in person. Let you prove what a joke and a clown I am that "everybody" believes me to be."

"I will pay for your plane ticket to come to Hawaii or I will fly to wherever the hell you are and I can show you first hand. I'm due for a vacation and this will be fun. We will film it and everything. Let's just cut the bull and end it like men.

What do say? You want to call my bluff? Btw, are you right or left handed? Because I promise you, if we meet I will make sure to break your good arm. That should convince you.

You'll see first hand that you are right about one thing: I'm not completely right in the head."
pellius would kick your ass don't poke the budda
p

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
&t=149s

"And I do wanna apologize to you, referred you as Japanese heritage, which isn't true.

BUT, I would like to mention, you being Korean, you prolly have experience eating DOGS"

Right, Pellius? LOOOL

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
My money is on Pellius.

"1"

ratherbebig

• Getbig V

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
pellius would kick your ass don't poke the budda

See, this is what happens when you call somebody out on their lies.

Did I ever say anything about fighting someone? I ask him to post a picture of the Bum fight or if theres any online evidence of the episode.

And, I asked him after he saying"  "I competed in MMA/BBJ for 30 years, to post a pic of a medal/trophy, and instead of showing proof, which I would shut my mouth, but he cannot back anything.

And now this: Ill fly you out shit.. LOL

Twaddle

• Getbig V
The bigger question would be, "Does Pellius have any blood transmittable diseases?"  Would he be sanctioned by the Maui District Health Office, to fight?   ???

For anyone considering taking the fight challenge, I'd be cautious.  After bum fighting, there's a strong possibility of communicable diseases.   :-\

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
The bigger question would be, "Does Pellius have any blood transmittable diseases?"  Would he be sanctioned by the Maui District Health Office, to fight?   ???

For anyone considering taking the fight challenge, I'd be cautious.  After bum fighting, there's a strong possibility of communicable diseases.   :-\

At 60 years old, Pellius still has Crabs!?? Oh God

dan18

• Getbig V
See, this is what happens when you call somebody out on their lies.

Did I ever say anything about fighting someone? I ask him to post a picture of the Bum fight or if theres any online evidence of the episode.

And, I asked him after he saying"  "I competed in MMA/BBJ for 30 years, to post a pic of a medal/trophy, and instead of showing proof, which I would shut my mouth, but he cannot back anything.

And now this: Ill fly you out shit.. LOL

I wasn't talking to you or did you forget to post from your other account ratherbbig
p

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
I wasn't talking to you or did you forget to post from your other account ratherbbig

Well, think all you want. I only have one account and thats it..

Fortress

• Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Did I miss something
Who’s annoyed him to that extent??
At least it appears he’s backing up what he says and prepared to meet & fight
Is the other poster prepared to do so - or just a wind up merchant full of wind & piss.

dan18

• Getbig V
Did I miss something
Is the other poster prepared to do so - or just a wind up merchant full of wind & piss.

watch your tone or I will whip the tarnish off of you  ;D
p

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Did I miss something

Do you think I will fight a 60 year old Man so some people will be entertained?
Im sorry, Im not Pellius, a Man that fights homeless over a X Burger. Well, I called him out about it, and not a single evidence of a fight, no video on the internet. So, in this age, an event like that in the middle of downtown area, no one leaked a video or even a pic of either Pellius or the Bum?
Camon, Man, that was horseshit

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
shizzo would be owned.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
shizzo would be owned.

Yep, 'owned' and sued. Pellius is just full of crap, a loud mouth talking fag. He hasn't proven himself. Theres not a single picture of him training or competing in 30 years!!?   He needs to fight the Bum first, with EVIDENCE. What a waste of time..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Wait, free trip to Hawaii?  Who pays hotel and how many days?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Didn't some GetBigger once fly a girl in to meet up, only for her to get porked by another dude?
K

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Wait, free trip to Hawaii?  Who pays hotel and how many days?

Worth it.  Just take a fall in the first round, then head to Waikiki.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Didn't some GetBigger once fly a girl in to meet up, only for her to get porked by another dude?

Tell me more

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Do you think I will fight a 60 year old Man so some people will be entertained?
Im sorry, Im not Pellius, a Man that fights homeless over a X Burger. Well, I called him out about it, and not a single evidence of a fight, no video on the internet. So, in this age, an event like that in the middle of downtown area, no one leaked a video or even a pic of either Pellius or the Bum?
Camon, Man, that was horseshit

Like I stated “Did I miss something”
Clearly I did - So it’s You he’s thrown out a challenge to
Well why don’t you take him up on his invite & generous offer
You can have a video & pics taken As Proof & Evidence of the Fight
That Should Make you Happy & No body Can Call Horseshit on it Not Happening.

👍🏻  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Gimmicks are usually naturally less equipped for combat.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Like I stated “Did I miss something”
Clearly I did - So it’s You he’s thrown out a challenge to
Well why don’t you take him up on his invite & generous offer
You can have a video & pics taken As Proof & Evidence of the Fight
That Should Make you Happy & No body Can Call Horseshit on it Not Happening.

👍🏻  ;D

Yep. Its me. Just because I called him out again. Yesterday he stated something like:" I competed in MMA/BJJ for 30 years".

I asked him for a pic/footage/medal/trophy, and he ran away, saying that he is OLD SCHOOL..

Theres a lot of MMA fights on YouTube. Of course he never fought any major contest. Its another Pipe dream.

Then, I asked him any evidence of the fight that morning, since "I Have a Pixel 2, best camera on the biz"

Again, just a pic of a swollen hand in a Bus. A fight breaks at noon in Downtown, yet NOBODY in Hawaii posted a pic online or a 2- second video!? Seriously?

Pellius is just a sad poster