Author Topic: New IFBB class after Mens Physique!  (Read 12547 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: New IFBB class after Mens Physique!
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2016, 03:16:44 PM »
SF1900=biggest fan boy of this new division. Writing paragraphs defending this shit.
Then enjoy it man, what do you want me to tell you?

I don't care nearly has much as you think I do and will end that here.

I'm not a fan boy and even if I was, that's no different than you being a fan boy for bodybuilders  :-\ :-\  :D ;D

Calm down, ritch!!
X

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2016, 11:36:04 PM »
This is not a new division

Itīs only a tentative contest. There are only a few officials from East Europe (Poland) who think this division could be a new one. The rest of them directly vote NO in the las world congress, so they prefered make a tentative (these pics). In 2016 no way this will be a division on IFBB.

Itīs only a test, I repeat a test. (I think a bad test....)
w

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2016, 12:23:01 AM »

Itīs only a tentative contest. There are only a few officials from East Europe (Poland) who think this division could be a new one. The rest of them directly vote NO in the las world congress, so they prefered make a tentative (these pics). In 2016 no way this will be a division on IFBB.

It's a soiled stain on a posing trunk. It's a streak in tan. It's a curl in a squat rack. It's a travesty against the macho manly endeavour of bodybuilding, the true art of the thong.

:'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2016, 02:08:16 AM »
if Levrone is making money from this concept you have to applaud his creativity

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2016, 02:17:16 AM »
Yeah, Visual Gei the one where most are heterosexual men and you can't even imagine how many women drool over those men.  ;D

The thing is, when i look at this pic, i see a swimmer, you see semen:

Just the same with bodybuilders in posing trunks. You see sex, bodybuilders see contenders.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2016, 04:12:12 AM »
Posedown for the Overall Olympia title in a couple of years:

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2016, 06:07:43 AM »
I felt gay competing in Mens Physique... This takes it to a whole new level!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2016, 08:25:43 AM »
if Levrone is making money from this concept you have to applaud his creativity
The only person making money from this is the person taking cash payments at the gate entry and pocketing it.

This is filt.
•

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2016, 08:31:20 AM »

You're clueless, stop talking. :)

http://www.ifbb.com/2016/03/fit-model-world-inauguration-full-report/

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2016, 08:59:21 AM »
COFEED.... The money is made in many different ways other than the admission fee.

The Sanction Fee which the promoter pays to promote the event.
The IFBB or NPC yearly membership fee which the contestants pay.
The contestant's entry fee to compete in the event.
Sponsorship fees.
Booth space fees.
Contestant's tanning fee.
Women's hair and makeup fee.

And there may be others that I have forgotten.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2016, 09:06:01 AM »
AND .... this supposedly new class is apparently not official in the USA until it is announced by the NPC simply due to the fact that the NPC within the USA 'feeds' the winning contestants into the IFBB.

BUT ..... The NPC is a USA sanctioning body only so this new event is possible overseas if the IFBB in fact decided to sanction it.

I'm sure this will be or has been addressed on the NPC website.

It is interesting to note that other similar sanctioning bodies have been doing this for a while now and apparently it has been successful...

BUT ... those contenders who enter this kind of event are usually contenders in the bodybuilding portion of the show also.

(I think!)

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2016, 01:39:46 PM »
Well....thanks or no thanks to all those who cried, whined and complained about not being big enough to compete in a real bodybuilding contest...this is the result. Putrid little pukes who had to have the watered down MPD class (ie men's bikini) this is the result. Gotta include everyone....everyone needs a class to compete.....pfffft! fuck this shit and fuck all you asshats who have ruined bodybuilding. Good day.
the original

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »
Oops.....I guess that was a meltdown ;)
the original

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2016, 02:24:58 PM »
Oops.....I guess that was a meltdown ;)

Warranted.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2016, 09:04:59 PM »
The thing is, when i look at this pic, i see a swimmer, you see semen:

Just the same with bodybuilders in posing trunks. You see sex, bodybuilders see contenders.

Swimmers do something different compared to bodybuilders. Even if swimmers have visually pleasing bodies and one that is widely deemed ideal, the appearance of their bodies is not the center of attention nor does swimming revolves around the idea of appearance. They prepare their bodies for maximun exertion of its capacity to swim as fast as possible.

Bodybuilding, on the other hand, is about appearance, they are required to look a certain way and when compared with other contestants, the one whose body meet the criteria (under a very subjective opinion) will get the prize.

Whether or not I see sex I think you simply cannot deny the fact that sex, as you put it, is for most bodybuilders one of the motivations to bodybuild. Whether or not I see sex it is a fact that most bodybuilders don't reject the idea of being perceived as sexually more appealing than the rest of the male population, let alone the fact that the whole bodybuilding world is about exploiting the sex appeal of muscles both implicitly and explicitly. I haven't heard one bodybuilder wanting to change this about bodybuilding; instead, most pursue the possibility of appearing in mag covers of being photographed for different purposes as the ideal of male prototype. I didn't even mention what people call G4P because the use of sex in the bodybuilding industry is much broader than G4P.

Please, tell me how puritan is this.

Is there anything wrong with it both from the perspective of the bodybuilder and the spectator? Not at all. Putting your nearly naked body on a stage and one that is glorified because of its enhanced secodary sex traits conveys an assumed idea that people can see it from a non-sexual and sexual perspective or mix of the two at the same time. Whether or not people watch bodybuilding because it is sexually stimulating to the eye no one gets to morally judge that. Do you not watch female competitions because their bodies please your eyes?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2016, 09:09:12 PM »
Do you not watch female competitions because their bodies please your eyes?

LOL no, we watch (IF we even watch) to see who is the most athletic ie can jump highest!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2016, 07:17:22 AM »
LOL no, we watch (IF we even watch) to see who is the most athletic ie can jump highest!

lord of the rings 'screen test 1'for gollum

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2016, 07:30:37 AM »
Name the next division:

Theyre fat ..... At  least they don't look as feminine   

WooOSHHHHHH THE END