Author Topic: Wikipedia  (Read 880 times)

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
Wikipedia
« on: November 15, 2006, 11:29:38 PM »
Ya know I've come to realize that whenever I see a compound on these boards that doesn't ring a bell it seems that the website wikipedia, although not a BB site, has a fairly decent description of some AAS.  Kind of off-topic, but just throwin that out there for the recent newbs accumalating that are told to do research.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Wikipedia
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 08:12:05 AM »
Ya know I've come to realize that whenever I see a compound on these boards that doesn't ring a bell it seems that the website wikipedia, although not a BB site, has a fairly decent description of some AAS.  Kind of off-topic, but just throwin that out there for the recent newbs accumalating that are told to do research.

and thats why your handle is "knowledge" LOL

ive never really looked through wikipedia...ill check it out though

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 12:04:30 PM »
Wikipedia is good.  The only problem is that anyone can edit it, so its possible for some false information to get on there

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »
Hah i love wikipedia. ive had so many IPs blocked from them. Cuz i'd change shit. A lot.

Like one time i changed hte entire log about the french to "Cheese Eating surrender monkeys"

and another time changed the transformers section to say that female transformers belong in the kitchen.

that last one lasted for a few weeks..