Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 81210 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2000 on: April 11, 2024, 12:12:00 AM »

a personal favourite

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2001 on: April 11, 2024, 12:28:03 AM »
Shaped like the letter "I"...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2002 on: April 11, 2024, 01:51:35 AM »
Shaped like the letter "I"...

Pringles box of peace

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2003 on: April 11, 2024, 01:54:26 AM »

a personal favourite

Pringles with paprika - guaranteed to trigger Chron's!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2004 on: April 11, 2024, 02:17:10 AM »
So are you saying that you, bhank, Trump and everyone else is God? Or does this concept allow for abominable beings to be part of God? Whose mistake are they, who is responsible? Some who ascribe to similar ideas say there is nothing whatsoever that is that is wrong per se in the whole universe, everything that is is just part of the Perfect God, whatever happens works in perfect harmony with the whole Lol.

If everyone thinks bhank is such a loser in everything he has ever undertaken, is a victim of pedophilia (though he liked it), why in the fuck would you normals pile up on him for years on end? Where's the compassion? Lol. It's like if everyone abuses the obnoxious diagnosed retard and mental defective in the school yard and wants him dead, who is in the right? The retard can't act any other way, because he's a retard!

And don't you guys say you don't like him, if you didn't you wouldn't hardly reply to any single one of his posts, nevermind for years straight (think about the time spent lol). But no, posters were having withdrawals when he went away for a little bit.

Fuck everyone lol  :D

Good points.

I used to be kinder to Bhanks but over the years realized what a hateful human being he can be. He is incapable of showing compassion and concern about others but this is an autistic trait after all. But I find myself like others needing a worthy human punching bag and God sent me him in the form of Brian leaky gut Hankins. Haha I joke.

I do not know for the life of me why the supreme intelligence one may call God would allow such obnoxious manifestations in this world. It is easier to have a feeling of the one all pervading self, consciousness, reality, when the other is a decent human being or shows love in return. It is much more difficult when you look upon all the perversion. I am not saying for the sake of moral condonement but for the sake of ones own mental peace that it helps to see with this eye of totality, that there is nothing apart from oneself. It does not mean one ceases to fight if need be.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2005 on: April 11, 2024, 02:46:59 AM »
So are you saying that you, bhank, Trump and everyone else is God? Or does this concept allow for abominable beings to be part of God? Whose mistake are they, who is responsible? Some who ascribe to similar ideas say there is nothing whatsoever that is that is wrong per se in the whole universe, everything that is is just part of the Perfect God, whatever happens works in perfect harmony with the whole Lol.

If everyone thinks bhank is such a loser in everything he has ever undertaken, is a victim of pedophilia (though he liked it), why in the fuck would you normals pile up on him for years on end? Where's the compassion? Lol. It's like if everyone abuses the obnoxious diagnosed retard and mental defective in the school yard and wants him dead, who is in the right? The retard can't act any other way, because he's a retard!

And don't you guys say you don't like him, if you didn't you wouldn't hardly reply to any single one of his posts, nevermind for years straight (think about the time spent lol). But no, posters were having withdrawals when he went away for a little bit.

Are you calling Bhanks a retard?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2006 on: April 11, 2024, 02:51:26 AM »
Good points.

I used to be kinder to Bhanks but over the years realized what a hateful human being he can be. He is incapable of showing compassion and concern about others but this is an autistic trait after all. But I find myself like others needing a worthy human punching bag and God sent me him in the form of Brian leaky gut Hankins. Haha I joke.

I do not know for the life of me why the supreme intelligence one may call God would allow such obnoxious manifestations in this world. It is easier to have a feeling of the one all pervading self, consciousness, reality, when the other is a decent human being or shows love in return. It is much more difficult when you look upon all the perversion. I am not saying for the sake of moral condonement but for the sake of ones own mental peace that it helps to see with this eye of totality, that there is nothing apart from oneself. It does not mean one ceases to fight if need be.

Have you read any of the pessimist thinkers, like E.M. Cioran? :D

i=ivD1EBbHNGtYhB9M

I once came upon this horror fiction writer and read his pessimistic "The Conspiracy Against the Human Race." I think it's pretty powerful stuff.

i=D-s906ml1BY0nNJy

Here's a fairly short pessimistic read by a Norwegian.

https://philosophynow.org/issues/45/The_Last_Messiah

There can be some type of consolation in horror, as Thomas Ligotti says. Some of his horror fiction is great  :D

"This world is a mistake!"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2007 on: April 11, 2024, 02:54:46 AM »

a personal favourite

The classic no abs and no thighs pose

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2008 on: April 11, 2024, 02:58:33 AM »
How is it all of the other competitors shots came out good and yours didn't?

We’d are you talking about every competitor I have ever seen for every co test has about 1 out of 10 decent pics on the online site

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2009 on: April 11, 2024, 03:01:30 AM »
that pec is fuckin brutal lmao..... get the surgery hankins... jesus

I am planning to if I am a viable candidate but I need two arms to move. After I move I am going to take a trip to Cali this summer and see the Dr previous doctors all said there is nothing they can do. This guy has a new technique says no tear too old to repair so I am hopeful

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2010 on: April 11, 2024, 03:02:24 AM »
A fool is someone like yourself who comes back to Getbig for daily beatings. A fool has zero self awareness like you.

I wasn’t beaten I won

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2011 on: April 11, 2024, 03:04:18 AM »
love the lost and bewildered "come fuck me eyes"  i bet he had the same look on his face the first time he got plowed by his dad

And your blocked I don’t need to read gay pedo filth

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: April 11, 2024, 03:06:23 AM »

Sorry I am a grown rational logical adult I am not arguing about spaghetti gods in the sky you want to be an idiot have at it
Also again tired of nasty gay pedo talk blocked

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2013 on: April 11, 2024, 03:18:39 AM »
Bhanky making up for lost time with a rambunctious 92 posts today

:o

Not sure of the time difference, but some of his posts look to be coming out at something like 3am EST?  Can't be good for his health...

The classic no abs and no thighs pose

LEGIT LOL  ;D

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: April 11, 2024, 03:29:16 AM »
We’d are you talking about every competitor I have ever seen for every co test has about 1 out of 10 decent pics on the online site
you haven't got even 1

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2015 on: April 11, 2024, 03:29:49 AM »
I am planning to if I am a viable candidate but I need two arms to move. After I move I am going to take a trip to Cali this summer and see the Dr previous doctors all said there is nothing they can do. This guy has a new technique says no tear too old to repair so I am hopeful
you have managed with one arm all your life

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2016 on: April 11, 2024, 03:45:21 AM »
Sorry I am a grown rational logical adult I am not arguing about spaghetti gods in the sky you want to be an idiot have at it
Also again tired of nasty gay pedo talk blocked

Just remember, I didn't accuse you of shit. Have you seen me diss you in this thread?

And you did argue about the existence of God. I didn't make an argument against or for.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2017 on: April 11, 2024, 03:46:18 AM »

Not true, plenty of fantastic looking hard bodies on the site, not like yours. Yours is the worst physique out of all the winners by far

Get some glasses old man or put down the pipe.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2018 on: April 11, 2024, 04:18:36 AM »

Hafthor recently had a pec tear repaired and you cant really tell (though he is not lean like yourself).
How do they choose candidates I wonder? I guess maybe an insurance thing if approved?
Good luck these days w/ insurance companies. Pay in for life and not need it, when you do, they fuck a lot of people over.
(Except the illegals of course)... Head of the line..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2019 on: April 11, 2024, 04:19:01 AM »
Just remember, I didn't accuse you of shit. Have you seen me diss you in this thread?

And you did argue about the existence of God. I didn't make an argument against or for.
and now you know why hes loathed...

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2020 on: April 11, 2024, 04:23:13 AM »
:o

Not sure of the time difference, but some of his posts look to be coming out at something like 3am EST?  Can't be good for his health...

Think he mentioned having a "runny nose" and sore throat which was keeping him up

But mostly it's just because he has a lot of built-up posting frustration and missed getbig haha

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2021 on: April 11, 2024, 04:24:31 AM »

2021 vs 2024

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: April 11, 2024, 04:24:40 AM »
Hafthor recently had a pec tear repaired and you cant really tell (though he is not lean like yourself).
How do they choose candidates I wonder? I guess maybe an insurance thing if approved?
Good luck these days w/ insurance companies. Pay in for life and not need it, when you do, they fuck a lot of people over.
(Except the illegals of course)... Head of the line..

Insurance is not going away to pay to repair a 20 year old pec tear lol obviously I will have to pay out of pocket

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2023 on: April 11, 2024, 04:28:38 AM »
Insurance is not going away to pay to repair a 20 year old pec tear lol obviously I will have to pay out of pocket

That sucks... Yeah, I guess since its healed, they would frown upon that.
Re-tear it and claim it as "new"!!  8)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2024 on: April 11, 2024, 04:29:16 AM »

I can't stand people without humility.  So, I will berate, belittle, and attack them when I so choose.  I want to do everything I can to get into their head what a piece of shit they are.  He is no different.  Once I close the GB window on my computer, he's an afterthought. 

If he had even an ounce of respect for anyone...things might be different.  Once he came on here and didn't get the response he wanted, he acted like he has on EVERY message board.  People smarter than me tracked that shit down.  You think everyone who has responded to him like 99% on here secretly LIKE him?  Far from it.  Tells everyone they wouldn't say things to his face like we should be scared.  I have dealt with shit heads like him in gyms for over 30yrs.  I have no issue saying things to peoples faces if they act like assholes. 

I come and go on here by my own choosing...not due to some random wanna be.  I post when and what I want.  I don't kiss ass...never have, never will.

So fuck me....and fuck you.   :-*