Author Topic: Question for PJ Braun  (Read 50546 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Question for PJ Braun
« Reply #275 on: November 29, 2014, 09:27:20 PM »

Here you go sf

Haha Busy Body my old gym. Spotted Genova on flat bench his first visit there. True story unfortunately

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Question for pj braun
« Reply #276 on: March 07, 2015, 06:57:13 PM »
NaturalWonder, You should take your buisness some where else. PJ and Aaron are nothing but snake oil salesmen. They dont even use there own products. The guys are a joke. The sad truth is they are laughing at consumers instead of laughing with them. They bash Dave Palumbo, but AT least Daves products are used by athletes. His protein is good.
Aaron said he was 270 lbs  lean for the Mr Olympia exp, lol.  What was he using his tren and test product.
Wrong. He was on at least a gram or 2 of test, HGH tren and Primo, if not more.
Aaron would be 190-200lbs lanky odd looking Jewish man without gear.
PJ would be a short fat pathetic creature without hormones.
They are the modern day Abbot and Costello.
The sad reality is people laughed at Abbot and Costello, while PJ and Aaron are laughing at there customers.
NaturalWonder it only cost maybe $3 to $8 tops to make any one of there products that they sell for $59-$99. The cheap ass can't even send you a PM and shoot you over a free bottle, lol....
Friggan cheap ass tard.
I could see if it was protein because at least protein if its real is expensive and expensive to ship.
A bottle of capsules cost like I said $3-$8 to make, plus maybe $3-$4 to ship.
Thats even if there is anything in their product, lol.
They aren't a company, they are a distributor. They just slap an label on a product like everyone else does. There is only maybe 3-5 legitimate manufactures.
There are legit brands such as Beverly Interntional, Bi-tech, trueprotein.comBioplex, Species, Hitech pharmaceuticals. I like Pro complex by Optimum. Oh Yeah, Ironmag labs makes pretty good hormones
Pharmceuticals.... but not least All American Phamaceuticals
I now I will get crap over saying trueprotein.com.
But Dante makes legiitmate protein.  His products actually has what he says in it.

w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Question for PJ Braun
« Reply #277 on: March 07, 2015, 07:15:05 PM »
coming out of the top 3 in the 212 is like coming in 18th place in the open division.

Aaron should just retire from bodybuilding and get a job as a personal trainer.
X