Author Topic: Question for PJ Braun  (Read 50544 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Question for pj braun
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2014, 10:12:02 AM »

http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Danbury-bodybuilder-charged-in-steroid-ring-1322044.php

Maybe but it is a little suspicious to me. Maybe not a rat like I said but one dumbfuck. If your homies get raided then you go hide all your valuable shit and you don't flaunt it around town or on Getbig, you guys know I used to do stupid shit like that.

This sounds like they put alot of money into watching these guys and believe me the DEA or FBI wants anything they can take from you to make up for it. Ive been in this game longer then PJ Braun.
didnt know about that but seem thst it was not that much stuff they found..some painkillers and steroids for selfuse..not like they found enough stuff so they could say he was a dealer..and yeah smoking pot to..not sell

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2014, 11:08:28 AM »
The guy is in the street with leopard skin trunks on and you think parking his car across the sidewalk defines him as an asshole?

trollingisanart.jpg

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2014, 11:39:31 AM »

Blackstone Labs is not marketed towards teenagers....they are marketing to the 21-45 year old crowd.  Personally I thought the name Angel Dust was ...and still a bad name for a product and told Aaron directly that he was out of his mind.  However, it was a big hit as it had a healthy dose of that DMAA in it.  Its been now reformulated so I'm not sure how well it works now as I've not sampled it as of yet. 

Their marketing for products has been spot on and its beginning to show....ads are popping up on MD, Flex....just everywhere.  Bodybuilding.com has their line and soon...the products will be available at Vitamin Shoppe if everything went well yesterday.

I can't complain because I've made money off Blackstone Labs....something I needed after my breakup.  Now I have a pretty nice apartment, nice furniture and soon to be this nice little ride slanted to be parked outside.  Its all gravy
^^
They're selling them for 8 to 9 thousand dollars here...http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Jaguar/S-Type/PORT+MOODY/British+Columbia/19_7632979_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=5_15_8

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2014, 01:13:05 PM »
Yes, yes, yes. In 2011 my close friend Mark was arrested. I didn't know what he was into. Everyone was shocked that apparently he was moving tons (literally) of weed with his trucking business. He was the real deal and never told anyone. As a result the cops came to me, his friend, and asked to search my house. I was dumb and let them in without a warrant. They found 11 pain pills and a few bottle of juice. I guess you guys will all be shocked to find out, I'm not really natty.

I paid Rick Collins a small fortune and the charges were completely dropped. End of the story. I no longer do anything illegal, and if I did, I wouldn't let the cops in without a warrant. Lol.

Just goes to show that you never know for sure what the people you associate with are up to. It's too bad when a close friend drags you down like that. Yup, never let the police in without a warrant or let them search your person without probable cause. Also, never cop to anything. Keep your mouth shut and act dumb until you have your lawyer present.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2014, 05:36:55 PM »
does you wife do anal? and does she lick your asshole?

a sincere post would intrigue me to buy one of your products

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2014, 06:06:15 PM »
White widow I like you bro but you owe PJ a public apology.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2014, 10:27:57 PM »
does you wife do anal? and does she lick your asshole?

a sincere post would intrigue me to buy one of your products

Hopefully, you think you're being funny. Why would anyone answer such a personal thing about their sexual relationship with their wife or partner?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2014, 11:21:11 PM »
I've said it before -
PJ is a good dude. He never comes here spamming his shit - he just shoots the breeze.

He can laugh about the ass pics and he also gave Genova manties.
I hope he does well.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2014, 12:09:02 AM »
I've said it before -
PJ is a good dude. He never comes here spamming his shit - he just shoots the breeze.

I hope he does well.

Agreed.

whitewidow

« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2014, 03:21:38 AM »
Just got raided? 2011 this is 2014 nice to be factual. Someone sounds a little jealous.

No I corrected myself when somebody pointed that out read above before you posted that comment. I have nothing against PJ Braun. I just hate the DEA more then anybody and I know they would love to confiscate anything they can from the guy so he has to be careful.

whitewidow

« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2014, 03:30:53 AM »
Yes, yes, yes. In 2011 my close friend Mark was arrested. I didn't know what he was into. Everyone was shocked that apparently he was moving tons (literally) of weed with his trucking business. He was the real deal and never told anyone. As a result the cops came to me, his friend, and asked to search my house. I was dumb and let them in without a warrant. They found 11 pain pills and a few bottle of juice. I guess you guys will all be shocked to find out, I'm not really natty.

I paid Rick Collins a small fortune and the charges were completely dropped. End of the story. I no longer do anything illegal, and if I did, I wouldn't let the cops in without a warrant. Lol.

I was in a similar situation probably more seriuos then this. One of my relatives was heavily into OC and he was being watched by the DEA for 2 years and they raided his house shot the dog rammed holes in all the walls looking for weight and then didn't find shit and left. they did have a search warrant. I used to hang out there all the time and they watched me too just because I was related to the guy and they came to talk to me and had a warrant for just my car and my body but not for my house and I didn't let them in. They kept me in front of my house in cuffs for 4 hours questioning me and trying to get a judge to sign a search warrant for my house but i didn't have anything on me so they didn't get one but they robbed me took my car,all my jewelry I was wearing at least 5K in jewelry.

They made it a bitch to get my car back my lawyer didn't even think it was a good idea. the dealership wanted everything I owed on the car so I let it go and just bought a new one and i never filed for my jewelry back lawyer said it would just be a huge hastle and take a year and piss them off more so i just dropped 5 grand to buy new jewelry. I was only 18 it really sucked but i was hanging out with some older people involved in some big time shit.

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2014, 03:37:22 AM »
White widow I like you bro but you owe PJ a public apology.

I apologize for getting the date fucked up, Somebody posted that article on some board like 3 months ago I didn't even read the date on the article till vince pointed it out last night.
I have no issue with Pj Braun he reminds me of myself when I was younger yet were about the same age. You know I love my steroids and oxys just like PJ. Jk not sure he uses opiate painkillers anymore I hope not.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2014, 04:58:28 AM »
No I corrected myself when somebody pointed that out read above before you posted that comment. I have nothing against PJ Braun. I just hate the DEA more then anybody and I know they would love to confiscate anything they can from the guy so he has to be careful.

This shit smells like Narc to me!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2014, 05:00:06 AM »
Does PJ stand for Pajamas?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2014, 05:21:00 AM »

Got you. I am sure pretty much everyone on this board hates the DEA.

whitewidow

« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2014, 05:24:49 AM »
This shit smells like Narc to me!

nobody is a narc we both payed lawyers . I didn't know PJ hired rick collins. I did Pm him and ask him about the situation because I seriously thought this happened like 3 months ago because somebody reposted it on a board I just didn;t read the date. Ive been on getbig for 10 years and moderate the steroid board everybody knows I'm legit.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2014, 12:03:12 PM »
I was in a similar situation probably more seriuos then this. One of my relatives was heavily into OC and he was being watched by the DEA for 2 years and they raided his house shot the dog rammed holes in all the walls looking for weight and then didn't find shit and left. they did have a search warrant. I used to hang out there all the time and they watched me too just because I was related to the guy and they came to talk to me and had a warrant for just my car and my body but not for my house and I didn't let them in. They kept me in front of my house in cuffs for 4 hours questioning me and trying to get a judge to sign a search warrant for my house but i didn't have anything on me so they didn't get one but they robbed me took my car,all my jewelry I was wearing at least 5K in jewelry.

They made it a bitch to get my car back my lawyer didn't even think it was a good idea. the dealership wanted everything I owed on the car so I let it go and just bought a new one and i never filed for my jewelry back lawyer said it would just be a huge hastle and take a year and piss them off more so i just dropped 5 grand to buy new jewelry. I was only 18 it really sucked but i was hanging out with some older people involved in some big time shit.
holy fuck......are you serious? As you know im from sweden so im not familiar with hoe it works in the states, here you would get your  confiscated stuff back when they cant prosecute you or they will find you not guilty.....you must have a rrally fucked up legal system...that shit is scary

whitewidow

« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2014, 04:58:13 PM »
holy fuck......are you serious? As you know im from sweden so im not familiar with hoe it works in the states, here you would get your  confiscated stuff back when they cant prosecute you or they will find you not guilty.....you must have a rrally fucked up legal system...that shit is scary

you can get it back but your lawyer has to file for it back and it takes along time. and I didn;t have the car paid off so the dealership wanted everything I still owed to get it back or other option was just to buy a new car. But yes if not prosecuted you can get everything back it's just a bitch and can take a year or two some cases.

In sweden I thought you could get arrested just for being a bodybuilder on gear? I know a few guys from sweden and all they do is bitch about the laws

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2014, 05:01:32 PM »
I've said it before -

I hope he does well.
    this!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2014, 06:37:31 PM »
you can get it back but your lawyer has to file for it back and it takes along time. and I didn;t have the car paid off so the dealership wanted everything I still owed to get it back or other option was just to buy a new car. But yes if not prosecuted you can get everything back it's just a bitch and can take a year or two some cases.

In sweden I thought you could get arrested just for being a bodybuilder on gear? I know a few guys from sweden and all they do is bitch about the laws
thats fucked up

thats true if a cop sees a guy that he thinks have to much muscles he can arrest him and take him to the statiom and make him take a test...and while you sit there  they can raid your house ans search for roids even if you have denied it and as you know it takes a while to test for roids so they habe no other proof then one cop thats have no knowledge about gymtraining at all thinks you have to much muscle....its rrally fucked up i know a guy that they took from thw gym and raided his apartment...the guy was a natutal and they didny find shit. Some months sfter that he got paper home that he was clean.mthats all, no appologie and after that the neighbours tought he was a drugdealer or  something like that and they didnt let there kids play with his anymore.

another example is a guy thst was in the bar talking to a women.. turns out she was a cop and was of duty but called her pigfriends anyway cause she tought his traps where to big so they snatched him in the club infront of everyone and took him to the station. So he missed his night out and was  embarrased ejen it was infront of everyone and he to turned out to be natural. They didnt raid his home tough. He went to the media but the cops didnt think they had done anythong wrong.

It happens often that they go to gyms and pic up people flr a pisstest. Thats one of the reasons i train in the morning causecyhey do it most of the time when its most people in the gym...around 6-7

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2014, 09:57:26 PM »
thats fucked up

thats true if a cop sees a guy that he thinks have to much muscles he can arrest him and take him to the statiom and make him take a test...and while you sit there  they can raid your house ans search for roids even if you have denied it and as you know it takes a while to test for roids so they habe no other proof then one cop thats have no knowledge about gymtraining at all thinks you have to much muscle....its rrally fucked up i know a guy that they took from thw gym and raided his apartment...the guy was a natutal and they didny find shit. Some months sfter that he got paper home that he was clean.mthats all, no appologie and after that the neighbours tought he was a drugdealer or  something like that and they didnt let there kids play with his anymore.

another example is a guy thst was in the bar talking to a women.. turns out she was a cop and was of duty but called her pigfriends anyway cause she tought his traps where to big so they snatched him in the club infront of everyone and took him to the station. So he missed his night out and was  embarrased ejen it was infront of everyone and he to turned out to be natural. They didnt raid his home tough. He went to the media but the cops didnt think they had done anythong wrong.

It happens often that they go to gyms and pic up people flr a pisstest. Thats one of the reasons i train in the morning causecyhey do it most of the time when its most people in the gym...around 6-7

This type of shit would never happen in Best Korea.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2014, 10:19:14 PM »

Mensa if you were visiting as a tourist could this happen?

b

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2014, 10:51:26 PM »

Mensa if you were visiting as a tourist could this happen?

yes.....in one town when they heard that a ifbb pro will be signing pics in a store (freeman) they went down to the store and took him in infront of everyone snd ruined it for all those who was therecto see him....and hold him in the station for 2 hours or so while the policechief cslled for a pressconference and boasted about that abd more or less saif bodybuilders is not welcome in his town. So fucking low...the year after that the same store took in a natural fitness competitor andd they even called the polischief in advanced and he promised that they will not come in like the last year....but he lied. And he boasted to the press again about their big score...but when the testresults came kmin and the guy was clean he didnt say anything before the fitnessdude went to the press about it....but the policechief never appologies and had a shitty attityde about it

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2014, 11:49:07 PM »
Goodrum was a sponsored athlete for PJ and Aaron and made impressive gains.

this would certainly compromise Vinces ability to provide the unbiased bodybuilding journalistic news coverage that he has become well known for

whitewidow

« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2014, 02:04:45 AM »
yes.....in one town when they heard that a ifbb pro will be signing pics in a store (freeman) they went down to the store and took him in infront of everyone snd ruined it for all those who was therecto see him....and hold him in the station for 2 hours or so while the policechief cslled for a pressconference and boasted about that abd more or less saif bodybuilders is not welcome in his town. So fucking low...the year after that the same store took in a natural fitness competitor andd they even called the polischief in advanced and he promised that they will not come in like the last year....but he lied. And he boasted to the press again about their big score...but when the testresults came kmin and the guy was clean he didnt say anything before the fitnessdude went to the press about it....but the policechief never appologies and had a shitty attityde about it

Yes I heard about the whole Toney Freeman incident that is why I brought it up. I know a few guys from where you live and it seems pretty strict and being a bodybuilder is like a crime or at least it draws unwanted attention. I think Toney should of sued they had no reason to mess with him. I heard theyb got him coming in at the airport is that true?