Author Topic: Question for PJ Braun  (Read 50550 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: Question for pj braun
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2014, 05:37:47 AM »

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2014, 06:05:17 AM »
Damn! What an insider. You must be inside the inside. Aaron?

Amazing how people think they know, or pretend they do. Do you think you'll get some GB creed by pretending your an "insider"? Sad bro. Go live your life.

I don't need GB "creed", it's cred by the way.

I know A LOT about the industry, I am on the inside  ;)
I know, you don't

Billy Guns

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 07:16:19 PM »
It was a tough purchase a product PJ puts out since I knew him so long and had our differences over the years

That being said AngelDust was a decent product

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 08:50:05 PM »
It was a tough purchase a product PJ puts out since I knew him so long and had our differences over the years

Thank you, Billy. It means a lot to me that you did. Glad you liked it!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 08:53:36 PM »

They should get some willow bark and re-label it as "Morphine".

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 05:13:02 AM »

Horrible name for a product but then again these are the same guys that think humping a blow up doll is good marketing  ;D
I know, you don't

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2014, 05:54:41 AM »
If someone hacked my cloud they'd find a vid of his wife

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2014, 07:59:40 AM »
Thanks for nothing pj
I would have bought in bulk each time it ran out
All I wanted was to try it and review it
I'll be taking my 500 dollar orders to biotest

You lost a customer for life
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2014, 08:05:04 AM »
Thanks for nothing pj
I would have bought in bulk each time it ran out
All I wanted was to try it and review it
I'll be taking my 500 dollar orders to biotest

You lost a customer for life

Pretty harsh gene. He was very nice to you, not fair to get angry with the guy just because he doesn't want to give away product.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2014, 11:39:59 AM »
NaturalWonder, You should take your buisness some where else. PJ and Aaron are nothing but snake oil salesmen. They dont even use there own products. The guys are a joke. The sad truth is they are laughing at consumers instead of laughing with them. They bash Dave Palumbo, but AT least Daves products are used by athletes. His protein is good.
Aaron said he was 270 lbs  lean for the Mr Olympia exp, lol.  What was he using his tren and test product.
Wrong. He was on at least a gram or 2 of test, HGH tren and Primo, if not more.
Aaron would be 190-200lbs lanky odd looking Jewish man without gear.
PJ would be a short fat pathetic creature without hormones.
They are the modern day Abbot and Costello.
The sad reality is people laughed at Abbot and Costello, while PJ and Aaron are laughing at there customers.
NaturalWonder it only cost maybe $3 to $8 tops to make any one of there products that they sell for $59-$99. The cheap ass can't even send you a PM and shoot you over a free bottle, lol....
Friggan cheap ass tard.
I could see if it was protein because at least protein if its real is expensive and expensive to ship.
A bottle of capsules cost like I said $3-$8 to make, plus maybe $3-$4 to ship.
Thats even if there is anything in their product, lol.
They aren't a company, they are a distributor. They just slap an label on a product like everyone else does. There is only maybe 3-5 legitimate manufactures.
There are legit brands such as Beverly Interntional, Bi-tech, trueprotein.comBioplex, Species, Hitech pharmaceuticals. I like Pro complex by Optimum. Oh Yeah, Ironmag labs makes pretty good hormones
Pharmceuticals.... but not least All American Phamaceuticals
I now I will get crap over saying trueprotein.com.
But Dante makes legiitmate protein.  His products actually has what he says in it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2014, 12:12:08 PM »
Natural Wonder,You should take your buisness some where else.PJ and Aron are nothing but snake oil salesmen,.They dont even use there own products.The guys are a joke.The sad truth is they are laughing at consumers instead of laughing with them.They bash Dave Palumbo, but ATleast Daves products are used by athletes.His protein is good.
Aron said he was 270 lbs  lean for the Mr Olympia exp, lol.What was he using his tren and test product.
Wrong.He was on atleast a gram or 2 of test, HGH tren and Primo, if not more.
Aron would be 190-200lbs lanky odd looking Jewish man without gear.
The sad reality is people laughed at Abbot and Costello, PJ and Aron are laughing at there customers.
Natural,Wonder it only cost maybe $3 to $8 tops to make any one of there products that they sell for $59-$99.The cheap ass cant even send you a PM and shoot you over a free bottle, lol..
Friggan cheap ass tard.
I could see if it was protein because atleast protein if its real is expensive and expensive to ship.
Thats even if there is anything in there product, lol.
They arent a company, they are a distributor.They just slap an label on a product like everyone else does.There is only maybe 3-5 legitimate manufactures.
There are legit brands such as Beverly Interntional, Bi-tech ,trueprotein.comBioplex, Species,Hitech pharmceuticals.I like Pro complex by Optimum.Oh Yeah Ironmag labs makes pretty good hormones
Pharmceuticals. but not least All American Phamrceuticals
But Dante makes legiitmate protein.His products actually has what he says in it.

do you habe any more international guestposings scheduled ?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2014, 02:48:38 PM »
couple guys trying to make an end in a very competitive industry. i dont get the hate.

if the margins are so great why dont you do it GetItOnNY?

because its not just the cost of the raws, is it? its a lot more involved than that. if you had even tried to break into this industry you'd know what.

and not everyone buys from a wholesaler and puts their own labels on. there are legit guys w legit product who compound their own products. i cant speak for pj hes got his own voice he can address this but the way you paint everyone w the same brush is ignorant.

trying to break into this market w product regardless of what it is, or how good it is, and make a run of it without spending 10x what you make in a year is almost impossible. even then its a dice roll.

i know. i have 2 products that my partner from back in the day could market that would blow the doors off anything in their category. but the break in to market costs, not just the start up costs are astronomical.

i say props to pj for doing it. i wish him all the best. its a fucking veeeeery competitive market and very volatile -- your margins only last until the next big thing/product your competitor comes out with.

they are smart for retailing it themselves. they'd lose too much on the back end if they wholesaled it to stores so i get their logic there. even just getting it to that point is a fucking nightmare of almost unbelievable proportion not just costs but time, and getting the name out there so people will buy it, cause thats what generates sales in this bracket.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2014, 02:50:27 PM »
pj where did you fail with mister jason genova ?

were you too easy on him?

too hard?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2014, 03:42:45 PM »
NaturalWonder, You should take your buisness some where else. PJ and Aaron are nothing but snake oil salesmen. They dont even use there own products. The guys are a joke. The sad truth is they are laughing at consumers instead of laughing with them. They bash Dave Palumbo, but AT least Daves products are used by athletes. His protein is good.
Aaron said he was 270 lbs  lean for the Mr Olympia exp, lol.  What was he using his tren and test product.
Wrong. He was on at least a gram or 2 of test, HGH tren and Primo, if not more.
Aaron would be 190-200lbs lanky odd looking Jewish man without gear.
The sad reality is people laughed at Abbot and Costello, while PJ and Aaron are laughing at there customers.
NaturalWonder it only cost maybe $3 to $8 tops to make any one of there products that they sell for $59-$99. The cheap ass can't even send you a PM and shoot you over a free bottle, lol....
Friggan cheap ass tard.
I could see if it was protein because at least protein if its real is expensive and expensive to ship.
Thats even if there is anything in their product, lol.
They aren't a company, they are a distributor. They just slap an label on a product like everyone else does. There is only maybe 3-5 legitimate manufactures.
There are legit brands such as Beverly Interntional, Bi-tech, trueprotein.comBioplex, Species, Hitech pharmaceuticals. I like Pro complex by Optimum. Oh Yeah, Ironmag labs makes pretty good hormones
Pharmceuticals.... but not least All American Phamaceuticals
But Dante makes legiitmate protein.  His products actually has what he says in it.

You seem to be upset simply because you didn't have their marketing skills and wish you thought up those ideas yourself..  You had your opportunity and you missed the boat with your continued sales in prohormones.  Comparing them to Abbott and Costello is something they should consider as a compliment because they were not only the best of friends but were the best comedy team ever to exist. 

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2014, 03:57:06 PM »

You seem to be upset simply because you didn't have their marketing skills and wish you thought up those ideas yourself..  You had your opportunity and you missed the boat with your continued sales in prohormones.  Comparing them to Abbott and Costello is something they should consider as a compliment because they were not only the best of friends but were the best comedy team ever to exist.  

I think they could market MUCH better than they do now to be honest.  Calling a product Angel Dust is just pure stupidity in my opinion. Why allude to something as horrible for you as "Angel Dust"?  Imagine a 16 year old kid asking his mom to buy some "Angel Dust".   ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2014, 04:03:16 PM »
Goodrum was a sponsored athlete for PJ and Aaron and made impressive gains.
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2014, 04:53:51 PM »
I think they could market MUCH better than they do now to be honest.  Calling a product Angel Dust is just pure stupidity in my opinion. Why allude to something as horrible for you as "Angel Dust"?  Imagine a 16 year old kid asking his mom to buy some "Angel Dust".   ::)

Blackstone Labs is not marketed towards teenagers....they are marketing to the 21-45 year old crowd.  Personally I thought the name Angel Dust was ...and still a bad name for a product and told Aaron directly that he was out of his mind.  However, it was a big hit as it had a healthy dose of that DMAA in it.  Its been now reformulated so I'm not sure how well it works now as I've not sampled it as of yet. 

Their marketing for products has been spot on and its beginning to show....ads are popping up on MD, Flex....just everywhere.  Bodybuilding.com has their line and soon...the products will be available at Vitamin Shoppe if everything went well yesterday.

I can't complain because I've made money off Blackstone Labs....something I needed after my breakup.  Now I have a pretty nice apartment, nice furniture and soon to be this nice little ride slanted to be parked outside.  Its all gravy
A

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2014, 06:51:21 PM »
No one: I am not hating on PJ AND Aaron, relax. I am just bustin there balls, lol.
They publically laughed on facebook, because RX Musccle couldnt cover the Mr Olympia.
To me that was juvenile. Why would you be happy that someone else had a hardship?
Dave helped Aaron out a lot. He got Aaron Known in the industry, and Aaron learned contacts from Dave,
Aaron didnt have any contacts in the industry, nobody even knew who he was.
Dave got him known, and was a great stepping stool for Aaron.
As far as Aaron and PJ are concerned I honestly hope they continue to do well for themselves.
Yes, they are young and sometimes dumb, but they got a good thing going. I hope them makes millions of dollars.
I just mentioned that they should give there customers more for there money. This is just a suggestion. They can do what ever they want, its there company. For what they are charging, you can get better products for less money.
They could have also gave NaturalWonder a free bottle to try. They are making good money, its okay to pay it forward.
Thats just my opinion.
As far as my company goes I do make products. I dont push them on this board or any other board.
I think it shows desperation. If you got a good product, it will sell itself.
There is enough business in our industry for everybody. Bodybuilding and fitness is a 35-40 billion dollar a year industry. So there is more then enough money to go around.
So with that being said, I hope PJ and Aaron continue to do well. I dont wish bad on anybody. May they have their best year ever. But please Kick down Guys like NaturalWonder a bottle of fatburners or what ever. It doesnt hurt, it actually helps you. You can never pay it forward enough.
Just do it in a PM, this way no one has to know. You can never give out enough good deeds, or never be to kind. There is no hatin from me, I was just bustin some balls...its all in fun, lol.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2014, 07:18:05 PM »

good post sir. cheers.
b

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2014, 09:21:51 PM »
It's "Aaron" you potatohead not "Aron"

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2014, 01:50:36 PM »
PJ Braun Trains Chest

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2014, 11:35:26 PM »
And dont forget that pj has a grest ass...im sure big chiro would aprove this post...no homo

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2014, 11:37:34 PM »
And dont forget that pj has a grest ass...im sure big chiro would aprove this post...no homo

It's one of the best asses I've ever seen, 10/10.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2014, 11:43:45 PM »
It's one of the best asses I've ever seen, 10/10.
this!!!!!!!!!

Pj any new asspics?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2014, 01:45:02 AM »

From one straight man to another, I can comfortably and confidently agree with you that yes, PJ has one sweet ass.