Author Topic: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio  (Read 37655 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2008, 12:32:07 PM »
I think you're grossly underestimating the earnings of someone like Nasser.  You didnt include guest appearances which are probably the largest component of their earnings.  Someone at Nasser's level is somewhere around t he world for a day or two on about a weekly basis.  Craig Titus had said around the same time period I think that he charges $3,000 per appearance, so someone like Nasser I'm sure could demand $5,000ish per appearance, plus at each appearance they sell $2-3 thousand in photos....say he does 40 appearnaces like that a year that's about 300k a year from appearances alone.  Now even when his placings started to drop he was still making lots of such appearanecs - he guest posed in my city in 2002, and in his later dvd's he is still guest posing as late as 2005 I think.  I would say his annual income including prize money, weider contract, appearances and merchandise would be MINIMUM 500k per year from 1995 to 2000, and about half of that on average from 2000 to 2005.  Now Titusisback if you add appearances and photos sold at appearances to your analysis while keeping his expenses the same as you did you'll be left with a much higher figure :)

Also, you speculated how he pays for his house only now that he's retired - none of his other expenses.  As though a mortgage payment is the only expense people have  ::)

Why am I not surprise with bobs ridiculous reasons.  For someone who is a CA, he sure didn't make an effort to prove TITUS.  You're owned on that post bobs.  Titus owns your sorry CA ass.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2008, 12:34:59 PM »
Why am I not surprise with bobs ridiculous reasons.  For someone who is a CA, he sure didn't make an effort to prove TITUS.  You're owned on that post bobs.  Titus owns your sorry CA ass.

Titusisback owned me by skipping over the largest income earnings source of Nasser's in his analysis, which I pointed out?   ::)  Yup real ownage there Flylo!  *sarcsatic thumbs up*

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: January 23, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »
Good, becasue there's a solid $2.5ish million in income from guest appearances and photo sales from 1995 to 2005 that Titusisback missed in his analysis.  Point proven. 

You expect us to believe a $2.5"ish" million (from a CA) income from guest appearances and photo sales from 1995 - 2005.  Then why is Nasser selling worn clothes?  Nasser is making a fool of you and your education, and your helping him prove what a jackass you are.  He's making us (pumkinheads and Nasser-haters) look better than you.  If i were him I'd fire you, for doing a shitty job.

Can you prove the 2.5ish million?  

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2008, 12:41:55 PM »
Titusisback owned me by skipping over the largest income earnings source of Nasser's in his analysis, which I pointed out?   ::)  Yup real ownage there Flylo!  *sarcsatic thumbs up*

....OWNED!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2008, 12:44:03 PM »
You expect us to believe a $2.5"ish" million (from a CA) income from guest appearances and photo sales from 1995 - 2005.  Then why is Nasser selling worn clothes?  Nasser is making a fool of you and your education, and your helping him prove what a jackass you are.  He's making us (pumkinheads and Nasser-haters) look better than you.  If i were him I'd fire you, for doing a shitty job.

Can you prove the 2.5ish million?  

I already gave the reasoning above - $300k in appearances from 95 to 2000, and about half of that from 2000 to 2005, which is min. $2.25 million.  And as for proof, I direct you to my earlier post jealous pumpkinhead:

Nobody here has FACTS, or very few would have facts, on other pros or even other getbig members' incomes or lifestyle, but generally people give benefit of the doubt unless there's good reason to believe otherwise....and no I dont think seeing some pics of someone in an economy class flight or driving an average car are "good reasons to believe otherwise."  For example, most people here believe that Alex23 is well off, and i believe that as well....however if someone were jealous they would think of every possible reason not to believe Alex and say, "maybe his hummer is leased, the house is his family's, he doesnt really have a consulting fimr he's doing gay for pay, and where are the FACTS that he is not broke, etc."  However,  people are not bitter and jealous towards Alex23 they are towards Nasser, and hence the double standard in needing to see bank statements and what not to prove that he is not broke.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2008, 12:45:36 PM »
I already gave the reasoning above - $300k in appearances from 95 to 2000, and about half of that from 2000 to 2005, which is min. $2.25 million.  And as for proof, I direct you to my earlier post jealous pumpkinhead:

Owned!!

Meltdown....3.....2..... .1...0

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2008, 12:46:46 PM »
Owned!!

Meltdown....3.....2..... .1...0

lol I know for sure you're just being sarcastic.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »
lol I know for sure you're just being sarcastic.

Where is the sarcasm?  You're owned!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »
I love it......

Bigbobs new name is "Babu"

;D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #184 on: January 23, 2008, 12:55:45 PM »
 ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2008, 12:57:01 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2008, 01:02:11 PM »
Where is the sarcasm?  You're owned!

I remember you now....a few weeks ago you made some post on a Saturday trying to make fun of me by saying I bought my girlfriend a cheap ring just because she was wearing a plain ring in one picture...it was a HUGE post saying how in buying her that ring I've disrespected her whole family, all this BS...and I didn't log on until Monday and then pointed out that she had that ring for years before we even met and not everything she owns I bought!....yet during those two days I didnt log on you kept quoting yourself over and over and saying "look Bobs is OWNED!!!" lmfao.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »
I remember you now....a few weeks ago you made some post on a Saturday trying to make fun of me by saying I bought my girlfriend a cheap ring just because she was wearing a plain ring in one picture...it was a HUGE post saying how in buying her that ring I've disrespected her whole family, all this BS...and I didn't log on until Monday and then pointed out that she had that ring for years before we even met and not everything she owns I bought!....yet during those two days I didnt log on you kept quoting yourself over and over and saying "look Bobs is OWNED!!!" lmfao.
Babus..C'mon that pic of cock eyed nASSer and a fan is hilarious... You really get how much of a star he is ..Just one tool taking a pic with him and no one else around..

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: January 23, 2008, 01:14:23 PM »

go on....this was two weeks ago?  ::)  Go on.....

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »
Babus..C'mon that pic of cock eyed nASSer and a fan is hilarious... You really get how much of a star he is ..Just one tool taking a pic with him and no one else around..

Do you expect everyone in line to shuffle over and move behind the picture when each fan is taking one to make it look like he's not alone?  ::)

And as for the pic,  I can take a joke :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »
 ;)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2008, 01:21:28 PM »
Do you expect everyone in line to shuffle over and move behind the picture when each fan is taking one to make it look like he's not alone?  ::)

Real fans rip the clothes off of stars! Not purchase them online..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2008, 01:23:06 PM »
go on....this was two weeks ago?  ::)  Go on.....

Yup, right here:  

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194384.msg2685982#msg2685982

It gets really funny on page 12 when I finally logged on to see this supposed "ownage" that Flylo spent a while typing up and kept repeating that he owned me for a few days.  

*edited* - Actually when you click the link page 12 is not the same as it is when you find it in Flylo's message history - something messes up the page numbers that way when the mods keep merging threads; but it's in Flylos' post history...too lazy to paste them all right now.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »
Real fans rip the clothes off of stars! Not purchase them online..

LOL!!!
ohhhh shit yeah!!!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2008, 01:25:57 PM »
;)
OH MY GOD !!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!LOL!!!!!! I haven't laughed this hard in a while !! Thank's knny.. That was awesome!! Babus. You have to laugh..This shit is hilarious.. Getbig is doing waht getbig does best ,when tired of someone and their c0ck worshipping ..They chop them up...

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2008, 01:29:07 PM »
Yup, right here:  

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194384.msg2685982#msg2685982

It gets really funny on page 12 when I finally logged on to see this supposed "ownage" that Flylo spent a while typing up and kept repeating that he owned me for a few days.  

That was two weeks ago?  This week, and especially today you're owned, by many of us.  Your defense about Nasser gets weaker on every post.  This link will prove that debate two weeks ago.  Let's be adults with education and professional jobs move on, shall we.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2008, 01:40:30 PM »
I think you're grossly underestimating the earnings of someone like Nasser.  You didnt include guest appearances which are probably the largest component of their earnings. 

Ok, so let's say after expenses and taxes he earned an extra $3000 / week, another $150k / year which adds another million to his net worth, taking his $200k to $700k (another $500k goes to ex wife). Still a far cry from $2 million.

Besides, my point was to prove that you DO NOT need $2 million to drive a Toyota and have a house, which you in turn seemed to miss. Hey, I said it's possible he's a millionaire and if he is, good for him. If he is, he certainly doesn't know how to enjoy his money. Things don't add up with his claims and his behaviour. My theory is as good as yours without proof.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2008, 01:46:02 PM »
 ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2008, 01:51:06 PM »
Ok, so let's say after expenses and taxes he earned an extra $3000 / week, another $150k / year which adds another million to his net worth, taking his $200k to $700k (another $500k goes to ex wife). Still a far cry from $2 million.

Nope, I said a minimum of $300k per year for five years and then a minimum of $150k for the next five years.  When half of their appearances are in anohter country, do you think they really declare their income from promoters overseas which the IRS does not track down?  ::)  Also, how much of photo sales do they really declare - it's all cash and no receipts or records are kept.  I'm talking about an extra $2 million after tax over the 10 years. The divorce was in 2002, so a bit less than half would go to the wife, for example $800k.  So add $1.2 million to your $200k figure and you get $1.4 million.  There's also appreciation of his mansion that he had for about 8 years that we aren't including here, which could easily be $600k putting us at $2 million.  Not such a far cry after all :)

Besides, my point was to prove that you DO NOT need $2 million to drive a Toyota and have a house, which you in turn seemed to miss. Hey, I said it's possible he's a millionaire and if he is, good for him. If he is, he certainly doesn't know how to enjoy his money. Things don't add up with his claims and his behaviour. My theory is as good as yours without proof.

If you want to keep retirement funds and not replenish them you would need about that much in a relatively low risk investment to get the returns necessary to be 300 lbs with abs in San Diego even with an average house and car when you're not working :)  

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »
Nope, I said a minimum of $300k per year for five years and then a minimum of $150k for the next five years....  

The numbers may be correct, in which case he's a complete jack ass for not knowing how to enjoy his money.

But I personally believe the less optimistic option is what really happened. He's showing wealth in no form at all. Either claim (yours and mine) is just as valid without proof, which I believe first of all, nasser will never provide.. because I simply don't think he has the money as claimed.

Most probably the truth lies somewhere between him being a bum selling clothes and not doing much with his life and him being a millionaire. In either case, he either chooses or fails to show wealth.