Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 830079 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1925 on: July 16, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »
What, all the Mormons eating at Jack in the Box  ???

Biggest Loser winner was from Mesa this year!

Chick looked good after she dropped that weight but would be scared to see the loose skin under those clothes  :-\

You've been out here, bro.

We have chains and fast-food at every intersection.......

There's only one good Mexican and one good Italian place out here.

Mesa/Gilbert area has alot of overweight soccer moms and sedentary people in general.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1926 on: July 16, 2008, 03:34:46 PM »
i guess if you are fat and like to be fat than you can go ahead and truly CHEAT on your diet on a nightly basis.

however, for those of us who have a sweet tooth and like to satisfy it but still make progress, such combonations of food items are a great source of enjoyment.

Sorry, Broccoli never cures my sweet tooth  ???

If you are dieting correctly, never should have a sweet tooth. I had ZERO cravings for sugar when I was dieting. Seriously!!
But what I looked forward to at night before bed was Natural PB with Choc Casien Powder..yum.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #1927 on: July 16, 2008, 03:36:19 PM »

If you are dieting correctly, never should have a sweet tooth. I had ZERO cravings for sugar when I was dieting. Seriously!!
But what I looked forward to at night before bed was Natural PB with Choc Casien Powder..yum.

Right......

Fat is what I crave when on low calories......

That kind of craving is rough.

DIV

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1928 on: July 16, 2008, 03:37:34 PM »
You've been out here, bro.

We have chains and fast-food at every intersection.......

There's only one good Mexican and one good Italian place out here.

Mesa/Gilbert area has alot of overweight soccer moms and sedentary people in general.

DIV

Um, yeah, not any different than my part of town.

You need to get out of Mesa more bro. We have a big, beautiful city
(no pun intended)  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #1929 on: July 16, 2008, 03:38:30 PM »

your not using the correct flavored whey then

my comment was directed at division anyways

what were you on some kind of keto diet or what?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1930 on: July 16, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »

Agree very much.  People always talking about the cravings when they diet, I dont get any either.  Enough of the right fats in the diet and enough calories keeps the cravings at bay.  Natural PB is part of the answer, I have never had much of a "sweet tooth" anyhow.

Now will admitt seeing a guy eating a double bacon cheese burger and fries 10 weeks into the diet had me wishing I was having one or two of them.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1931 on: July 16, 2008, 07:23:03 PM »

Agree very much.  People always talking about the cravings when they diet, I dont get any either.  Enough of the right fats in the diet and enough calories keeps the cravings at bay.  Natural PB is part of the answer, I have never had much of a "sweet tooth" anyhow.

Now will admitt seeing a guy eating a double bacon cheese burger and fries 10 weeks into the diet had me wishing I was having one or two of them.
no starch diet = no cravings

but if i doing controlled carb or carb cycling... damn cravings like no other.....  you tellin me you dont get super light headed and faint and crave all kinds of sugars and sweets and starches when dieting that way??

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1932 on: July 16, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »

Man, you said it exactly!! It was the TV commercials that did me in.

No wonder people are fat. I don't frequent Applebee's, Chili's, etc but their commercials were obviously targeting people with weak minds. The food looked like a 5 star resteraunt in the ads. Luckily, I have a remote control  ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1933 on: July 16, 2008, 07:28:21 PM »
I just ate an Ultimate Cheese burger.

It was really good.

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1934 on: July 16, 2008, 07:28:56 PM »
no starch diet = no cravings

Wrong...I had 150-200 g. of brown rice, oats a day when dieting, all the way to the show.

NO CRAVINGS  ;)

It was really good.

8)

Yeah, thinking of getting a burger on the way home now...thanks a lot guys!  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1935 on: July 16, 2008, 07:30:44 PM »
Wrong...I had 150-200 g. of brown rice, oats a day when dieting, all the way to the show.

NO CRAVINGS  ;)
  oh im sorry i guess your right i am wrong ,, my bad buddy

i salute you

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: July 16, 2008, 07:37:22 PM »

It was really good.

8)

You BUM!   >:(

All that grease!

The closest I get to something like that is a bloody rare 16oz. sirloin!

...and that's hardly "fast food".

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1937 on: July 16, 2008, 07:40:36 PM »
You BUM!   >:(

All that grease!

The closest I get to something like that is a bloody rare 16oz. sirloin!

...and that's hardly "fast food".

DIV

;D

I couldn't resist, i had not eaten one in a long time...

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #1938 on: July 16, 2008, 07:42:47 PM »
;D

I couldn't resist, i had not eaten one in a long time...

8)

You're going on a "bulker" huh?

I knew it!

As long as your maxes are going up, you can probably get away with a few of those burgers.

Don't make it a habit........alot of empty calories and fast-food can get expensive too!   :o

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1939 on: July 16, 2008, 07:54:43 PM »
You're going on a "bulker" huh?

I knew it!

As long as your maxes are going up, you can probably get away with a few of those burgers.

Don't make it a habit........alot of empty calories and fast-food can get expensive too!   :o

DIV

Technically, i am bulking!

Lifts are going well.

I never eat this crap, but after working 12 hours, i had to grab something on the way home.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #1940 on: July 16, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »

Lifts are going well.

I never eat this crap, but after working 12 hours, i had to grab something on the way home.

8)

I KNEW IT!   ;D

A fresh bulker! 

DIV

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1941 on: July 16, 2008, 07:57:08 PM »

Lifts are going well.

8)
im sure a big stud like yourself can afford the extra calories

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1942 on: July 16, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »
Man, you said it exactly!! It was the TV commercials that did me in.

No wonder people are fat. I don't frequent Applebee's, Chili's, etc but their commercials were obviously targeting people with weak minds. The food looked like a 5 star resteraunt in the ads. Luckily, I have a remote control  ;)

You're not kidding!

While dieting my ass off last summer I remember I was doing cardio and a commercial for IHOP came on. I never really crave pancakes, but when you're starved and a commercial comes on talking about the annual "pancake extravaganza" that's enough to make you lose your mind!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #1943 on: July 17, 2008, 07:20:32 AM »
Did someone say PANCAKES?    >:(

:)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1944 on: July 17, 2008, 09:32:49 AM »
Did someone say PANCAKES?    >:(

Oh, my bad, lol!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1945 on: July 17, 2008, 09:56:53 AM »
Last night i started to defrost my own home made apple jelly (the last jar) that i have and tonight i'm going to make and eat a shitload of pancakes.

Any of you guys ever had an ear infection, i mean now that you are adults? I had this flu and when i got rid of it i got this insanely painful ear infection. Now my ear is better, but i still don't feel good. The doc said it's usually something that the kids get and i can't understand how they deal with it. When they took out all the crap from my ear, i allmost passed out... Now i have to use these ear drops that smell like vomit. Jippii...

Just something to think about during your next meal "yellow ear puss."
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1946 on: July 17, 2008, 10:39:35 AM »
AJ, just saw this on yahoo, TN is in the mix. What kills me about this is they assume someone 5'9" @ 203 has a Body Mass Index of 30?!? Shit, I am way "OBESE" then. Plus, was a flippin telephone survey. Why would these fat fucks tell the truth? I would lie my ass off if I was obese, lol    ;)

ATLANTA - Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee lead the nation when it comes to obesity, a new government survey reported Thursday.

More than 30 percent of adults in each of the states tipped the scales enough to ensure the South remains the nation's fattest region.

Colorado was the least obese, with about 19 percent fitting that category in a random telephone survey last year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The 2007 findings are similar to results from the same survey the three previous years. Mississippi has had the highest obesity rate every year since 2004. But Alabama, Tennessee, West Virginia and Louisiana have also clustered near the top of the list, often so close that the difference between their rates and Mississippi's may not be statistically significant.

Why is the South so heavy? The traditional Southern diet — high in fat and fried food — may be part of the answer, said Dr. William Dietz, who heads CDC's nutrition, physical activity and obesity division.

The South also has a large concentration of rural residents and black women — two groups that tend to have higher obesity rates, he said.

Colorado, meanwhile, is a state with a reputation for exercise. It has plentiful biking and hiking trails, and an elevation that causes the body to labor a bit more, Dietz said.

Obesity is based on the body mass index, a calculation using height and weight. A 5-foot, 9-inch adult who weighs 203 pounds would have a BMI of 30, which is considered the threshold for obesity.

CDC officials believe the telephone survey of 350,000 adults offers conservative estimates of obesity rates, because it's based on what respondents said about their height and weight. Men commonly overstate their height and women often lowball their weight, health experts say.

"The heavier you are, the more you underestimate your weight, probably because you don't weigh yourself as often," Dietz said.

Overall, about 26 percent of the respondents were obese, according to the study, published this week in CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

A different CDC survey — a gold-standard project in which researchers actually weigh and measure survey respondents — put the adult obesity rate at 34 percent in 2005 and 2006, the most recent years for which there are data.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1947 on: July 17, 2008, 02:16:32 PM »
After I started taking Wellbutrin I never had cravings for sugar or alcohol again.  It was a very welcome, but unexpected benefit.  Now I NEVER have the urge to have cheat meals or drink any sort of alcohol. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #1948 on: July 17, 2008, 03:15:42 PM »
AJ, just saw this on yahoo, TN is in the mix. What kills me about this is they assume someone 5'9" @ 203 has a Body Mass Index of 30?!? Shit, I am way "OBESE" then. Plus, was a flippin telephone survey. Why would these fat fucks tell the truth? I would lie my ass off if I was obese, lol    ;)

busyB,

You're definitely pushing the scales of obesity.....

Been trying to tell you for awhile...

For your height, you're about 50-75lbs. overweight.   :-X

DIV

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1949 on: July 18, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »
busyB,

You're definitely pushing the scales of obesity.....

Been trying to tell you for awhile...

For your height, you're about 50-75lbs. overweight.   :-X

DIV

So, you like that cut and paste job on the photos, eh?  ;D