Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 830093 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2175 on: September 18, 2008, 11:59:17 AM »
Whoa thats some beautiful woman there.
Agreed!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2176 on: September 18, 2008, 12:24:25 PM »
Unforgiven III

How could he know
This new dawn's light
Would change his life forever?

Set sail to sea
But pulled off course
By the light of golden treasure

Was he the one causing pain
With his careless dreaming?
Been afraid
Always afraid
Of the things he's feeling

He could just be gone
He would just sail on
He'll just sail on

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?

How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

These days drift on
Inside a fog
It's thick and suffocating

His sinking life
Outside it's hell
Inside, intoxication

He's run aground
Like his life
Water much too shallow

Slipping fast
Down with his ship
Fading in the shadows

Now a castaway
They've all gone away
They've gone away

How can I be lost
Search for seas of gold

How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive
And how can I blame you

Forgive me
Forgive me not
Forgive me
Forgive me not
Forgive me
Forgive me not
Forgive me
Forgive me
Why can't I forgive me?

(Solo)

Set sail to sea
But pulled off course
By the light of golden treasure

How could he know
This new dawn's light
Would change his life forever?

How can I be lost,
Search for seas of gold

How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive
So how can I blame you

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2177 on: September 18, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »
Agreed!

I prefer women who still look like women.

Detwiller is beginning to look like a Rottweiler.....

Never understand why a lifter would ever find someone like that attractive.

Women are supposed to be soft and smooth...........no abs and definitely not vascular.  :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #2178 on: September 18, 2008, 06:36:01 PM »
Melissa is beautiful x3. I think she is way hot. I also like them pale and thin. Cant deny Melissa though :o

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2179 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »

Women are supposed to be soft and smooth...........no abs and definitely not vascular.  :P

DIV

I take it the tongue stuck out at the end is your acknowledgement that this is your opinion and you know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but your having fun proposing your likes are the "standard"

Cause everyone knows what floats someone's boat may not do the same for someone else and vice versa.

Personally I think Melissa looks very much like a woman a really sexy one too.  But Im sure many would feel same as you do about it.  Thats whats so great about the women, many different flavors  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2180 on: September 18, 2008, 07:39:24 PM »
Melissa is beautiful x3. I think she is way hot. I also like them pale and thin. Cant deny Melissa though :o

Hey bro.....

I like white women who are still "white".....

Girls like Melissa are dark which isn't "white" to me.

Rose McGowan.........yeah, she's white.

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/rosemcgowan/rose_mcgowan_6.jpg

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2181 on: September 18, 2008, 11:02:54 PM »

You know Div, little funny shots are just that, little funny shots...we all do that to each other. But I get sick and tired of the shots some of you guys give Mel. It's the old internet tough guy/talk about a girl badass thing...it gets old. For God's sake, she is a human being, and to top it off she's one you don't even know. Melissa is one of the sweetest coolest girls around...back off.

DIV
Says who?  The last 4 girls I've dated...all had abs, all had some veins to some level. And yes, they were definitely girls.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2182 on: September 19, 2008, 12:11:42 AM »
You know Div, little funny shots are just that, little funny shots...we all do that to each other. But I get sick and tired of the shots some of you guys give Mel. It's the old internet tough guy/talk about a girl badass thing...it gets old. For God's sake, she is a human being, and to top it off she's one you don't even know. Melissa is one of the sweetest coolest girls around...back off.

Says who?  The last 4 girls I've dated...all had abs, all had some veins to some level. And yes, they were definitely girls.

It's not an internet tough guy thing at all..........

I've never liked the so-called "female bodybuilder" look.

I don't think it's feminine or attractive at all and I'm not going to censor my opinion regardless of who gets offended.

I don't know Melissa, and she might be a nice person, but as far as her "look", I'll say whatever I wish.......

To each his own, but all the women I've been with have been regular women, with soft skin, smooth bodies and thick asses, not "glutes".   :-\

I'm sure some lifters like female bodybuilders, but I'm not one of them.

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2183 on: September 19, 2008, 06:01:58 AM »
Nothing wrong with stating an opinion.

I'm not into the muscle girls, but i think Melissa was more attractive 5-6 years ago and with a little meat(fat) on her. i've seen a few old offseason shots that were really good. now, she looks different, but that is her choice and i support anyones choice to do what they wish to their body.

I'm really attracted to Asian women, and i find that most white men are not, but that just leaves more for me!

Something about them just turns me on more than anything...specially the eyes! anyone who has gotten hot and heavy with a fine Asian knows those eyes... ;)

We all have our own taste, that is what makes us all unique, afterall it would be boring if we all thought the same.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2184 on: September 19, 2008, 07:39:54 AM »

I'm really attracted to Asian women, and i find that most white men are not, but that just leaves more for me!

Something about them just turns me on more than anything...specially the eyes! anyone who has gotten hot and heavy with a fine Asian knows those eyes... ;)

I agree. Asian women are fantastic.  :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2185 on: September 19, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »
Nothing wrong with stating an opinion.

You're right, there is nothing wrong with stating your opinion...we all got them, and most of the time they can be very different. But there is a big difference between stating an opinion and being an outright asshole.

For example, I don't like the look of a woman that Division like's...they look sick and pasty in my opinion, there skin often has the texture of clam chowder and it grosses me out. As for them being really smooth with giant asses...again to each his own, but I don't call that being feminine, I call it being fat.

Now, if I had talked about what I don't like, if I had singled out a certain individual, one that is known by everyone on this board to be a friend to someone else, then that's being an asshole. If Div had a friend that I said looked like a wet rat that smelled like beef stew and cabbage, that would make me an asshole.

Now as far as what I think is attractive, even though no one really cares what I think lol, I like a lot of types...not just fitness type looks. But they got to be in some kind of decent shape in some form or fashion.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2186 on: September 19, 2008, 01:37:39 PM »
You're right, there is nothing wrong with stating your opinion...we all got them, and most of the time they can be very different. But there is a big difference between stating an opinion and being an outright asshole.

For example, I don't like the look of a woman that Division like's...they look sick and pasty in my opinion, there skin often has the texture of clam chowder and it grosses me out. As for them being really smooth with giant asses...again to each his own, but I don't call that being feminine, I call it being fat.

Now, if I had talked about what I don't like, if I had singled out a certain individual, one that is known by everyone on this board to be a friend to someone else, then that's being an asshole. If Div had a friend that I said looked like a wet rat that smelled like beef stew and cabbage, that would make me an asshole.

Now as far as what I think is attractive, even though no one really cares what I think lol, I like a lot of types...not just fitness type looks. But they got to be in some kind of decent shape in some form or fashion.

I see your point......

No hard feelings about Melissa.....

DIV

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2187 on: September 19, 2008, 01:52:01 PM »

I see your point......

DIV

:o :o :o :o :o :o  WOW    :o :o :o :o     Div DOES have a heart....
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2188 on: September 19, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »

I see your point......

DIV

No hard feelings...even when something makes me irritated I won't usually get to where I hate the person who did the irritating...usually, lol! There are those out there in the world that I can't stand...I know, hard to believe, lol!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2189 on: September 21, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »
Hope none of you boys are dieting because all I've got to say is I make a mean twice baked potato.

;D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2190 on: September 21, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »
Hope none of you boys are dieting because all I've got to say is I make a mean twice baked potato.

;D

Damn Rim. . . . .  You know I am dieting!!!!  All I had for dinner was 2 chicken breasts and 2 cups of green beans..
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2191 on: September 21, 2008, 06:30:42 PM »
Damn Rim. . . . .  You know I am dieting!!!!  All I had for dinner was 2 chicken breasts and 2 cups of green beans..

Be glad I didn't take pics of the steaks.  ;D

Actually I only made those because last week I made dinner for my mother, sister, & wife. It was BBQ pork sandwiches, twice baked potatoes, & veggies. I didn't get to eat any of the potatoes so I decided to make them again.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2192 on: September 21, 2008, 06:49:22 PM »
Be glad I didn't take pics of the steaks.  ;D

Actually I only made those because last week I made dinner for my mother, sister, & wife. It was BBQ pork sandwiches, twice baked potatoes, & veggies. I didn't get to eat any of the potatoes so I decided to make them again.

LOL Its all good bro. . .
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
A Tale of Supidity & Pain
« Reply #2193 on: September 23, 2008, 07:00:38 AM »
Guys I just need to get this out. I will try not to bring the board down with my own mess but need to get this out in some way.

Luv, Rim and Rip are I think the only ones on here that know I got engaged a couple wks ago. She is the best and most wonderful woman I have ever had in my life and she means the world to me and I would do anything in this world for her.

Point being, yesterday, I fucked up our relationship in a major way. No, I did not cheat on her, I would never cheat on her. What I did is in my opinion much worse. I am not going to go into detail with what happened, even though I am sharing some hard personal information, I'm leaving that part out because it's to personal.

I don't know if we'll be able to work through this or not. She is mad, but she is more hurt and crushed then anything else and it has absolutely devastated me as well. I can honestly say I have never felt as horrible as I do right now. Yes, believe it or not, I have cried my eyes out all night, I have cried all morning and will more then likely continue to cry for a good while. Yes even bad asses like Arnold jr. can end up crying. It may be rare but it does happen.

We are supposed to meet up at some point today and talk, so any of you guys that throw up prayers please throw one up for me. I do not want to lose this woman. Needless to say I have taken the day off from work, there is no way I could step foot in the gym today since I would only end up crying and breaking down in public. That wouldn’t be to pretty. So for now, I guess I will be sitting here in agonizing anticipation of what’s to come later today when she and I meet.

Thanks for listening guys.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: A Tale of Supidity & Pain
« Reply #2194 on: September 23, 2008, 07:18:29 AM »
Guys I just need to get this out. I will try not to bring the board down with my own mess but need to get this out in some way.

Luv, Rim and Rip are I think the only ones on here that know I got engaged a couple wks ago. She is the best and most wonderful woman I have ever had in my life and she means the world to me and I would do anything in this world for her.

Point being, yesterday, I fucked up our relationship in a major way. No, I did not cheat on her, I would never cheat on her. What I did is in my opinion much worse. I am not going to go into detail with what happened, even though I am sharing some hard personal information, I'm leaving that part out because it's to personal.

I don't know if we'll be able to work through this or not. She is mad, but she is more hurt and crushed then anything else and it has absolutely devastated me as well. I can honestly say I have never felt as horrible as I do right now. Yes, believe it or not, I have cried my eyes out all night, I have cried all morning and will more then likely continue to cry for a good while. Yes even bad asses like Arnold jr. can end up crying. It may be rare but it does happen.

We are supposed to meet up at some point today and talk, so any of you guys that throw up prayers please throw one up for me. I do not want to lose this woman. Needless to say I have taken the day off from work, there is no way I could step foot in the gym today since I would only end up crying and breaking down in public. That wouldn’t be to pretty. So for now, I guess I will be sitting here in agonizing anticipation of what’s to come later today when she and I meet.

Good luck bro. You need anything let me know.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2195 on: September 23, 2008, 08:13:29 AM »

Wow man, I kind of have an idea of what might have happened but I won't speculate in public.  Good luck and I wish you all the best.  I really hope you two can work through whatever happened.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2196 on: September 23, 2008, 08:37:59 AM »
Wow man, I kind of have an idea of what might have happened but I won't speculate in public.  Good luck and I wish you all the best.  I really hope you two can work through whatever happened.
It's ok, you can guess if you want to...I'll even tell you if you're right but I seriously doubt you would ever be able to guess right.

Good luck bro. You need anything let me know.
Thanks brother

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2197 on: September 23, 2008, 09:54:56 AM »
Sorry to hear that bro!

Keep your head up!

I did something about a year ago that i assume is similar to this, it took a while and A LOT of talking back and forth before my girl let it go.

Talk it out and just be honest.

Let her have some time to think if she needs it.

We all do things that we don't like at one point in our lives, the trick is to learn from it and press on. when my girl found out about my past record, it was really ugly, but i'm a VERY different man now and she realized this...i'm sure everyone here knows, but i quit using AAS for my girl, as it would have wrecked our relationship and my past didn't help.

Good luck!

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2198 on: September 23, 2008, 10:05:02 AM »
Sorry to hear that bro!

Keep your head up!

I did something about a year ago that i assume is similar to this, it took a while and A LOT of talking back and forth before my girl let it go.

Talk it out and just be honest.

Let her have some time to think if she needs it.

We all do things that we don't like at one point in our lives, the trick is to learn from it and press on. when my girl found out about my past record, it was really ugly, but i'm a VERY different man now and she realized this...i'm sure everyone here knows, but i quit using AAS for my girl, as it would have wrecked our relationship and my past didn't help.

Good luck!

8)
I hope you're right bro, cause this is the most agonizing pain I have ever been in.

Never asked anyone to marry me...must love her a lot since I did...so this is crushing me. But it is 100% my own fault, there is no question about that, it's not even arguable. I love her enough that if she asked I would give up AAS in a heart beat, no question. I know some would say that's being weak and that you should never let a woman ask you to give stuff up...those people have never truly been in love. If they think they have then their only kidding themselves because actual love will turn your world upside down in good and bad ways

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2199 on: September 23, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »
I hope you're right bro, cause this is the most agonizing pain I have ever been in.

Never asked anyone to marry me...must love her a lot since I did...so this is crushing me. But it is 100% my own fault, there is no question about that, it's not even arguable. I love her enough that if she asked I would give up AAS in a heart beat, no question. I know some would say that's being weak and that you should never let a woman ask you to give stuff up...those people have never truly been in love. If they think they have then their only kidding themselves because actual love will turn your world upside down in good and bad ways

It is tough man, and it takes a while to heal, but it does heal!

I agree with everything you said, i have dated plenty of girls, but i finally found a real woman who would jump in front of a bus for me, and vice versa. i've changed many things for her and i don't regret any of it, as she has done the same. coming from two different cultures, and two completely opposite ways of thinking, there has been a lot of give and take...

This is a trial in your life, try to be level and work it out, no matter how hard it may seem.

8)