Author Topic: Pepperoni Teets Peeling for Fouad  (Read 2666 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Pepperoni Teets Peeling for Fouad
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2023, 08:54:41 AM »
I think Sam is making more per month from his social media than Fauds company is making selling supplements. Sam also doesn't push products or try to sell anyone anything. Whatever Faud is paying him isn't enough Sam deserves stock he is going to make them a fortune. Did you see the video of Sam showing up for one of their promos people travelled across the country and waited hours to meet him. They cheered like a rockstar when he showed up. Every single facebook fitness group was full of people taking selfies with Sam from this weekends event he is the biggest thing in the sport right now. There was a 8hr line just to meet the guy crowds outside the store people posting they drove 12 hours for a godamn photo meanwhile Faud is selling them fart powder while they wait in line. Best investment return Faud has ever made.

Fouad knows how to hire, lets see if he can hang on to him...
He hired Samson before he started winning shows, so he has  good eye for nude men in ball-suits covered in salad-dressing...

I dont blame Sulek for making bank, I just thinks its retarded for the worshipping/followers. Very bizarre behavior for men...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2023, 09:12:05 AM »
Fouad knows how to hire, lets see if he can hang on to him...
He hired Samson before he started winning shows, so he has  good eye for nude men in ball-suits covered in salad-dressing...

I dont blame Sulek for making bank, I just thinks its retarded for the worshipping/followers. Very bizarre behavior for men...

Hahahaha “men in ball suits covered in salad dressing” that’s just wonderful.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2023, 11:16:23 AM »
You have been on the juice since 1991? Pretty much continuous? Any negative side effects so far?

lengthy breaks, years at a time.

i don't know if i have negative effects, routine blood
work shows no problems.

i average one cc of test every two to four weeks.

Bestia

• Getbig II
  • Mihi Legatum Est Victoria Mea
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2023, 09:04:46 AM »
here's me in 1991.  early 20s, weighing 240 ripped on 440 mg per week total dosage.

no gh, no insulin.

no innernetz back then, took me a week to get my own photos developed at the drug store.

edit,  ballcap pic from 1988, 22 years old

Big dude.  All the way big dude!