Author Topic: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air leaves his own Home crying and weeping  (Read 12433 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air leaves his own Home crying and weeping
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2011, 09:12:27 AM »
No.....fuck you!

You are a true little bitch, aren't ya. Quit slobbering all over your pencil dick and put a bullet in your head already.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2011, 09:12:38 AM »
Not even close - we're talking about a completely different social species. 

My mother and grandmothers weren't raised on television.  I love assertive, career-driven women.  After getting her degree, my grandmother chose a career in education, because it would allow her to influence the next generation AND because that's what was available to her.  My mother chose a career in state government, because that was the best opportunity available to her.  They worked and they raised families.

What I was referring to in my earlier post is that generation of black women who were conditioned into some false sense of self-OVERimportance and also to believe that black men were essentially worthless...and who'd give you the 'stats' to prove it!  What so many failed to realize is that those pervasive attitudes did a lot of damage to Black society - and also to AMERICAN society - and we're seeing the fruits of that now with more and more black males being systematically removed from the workforce.

don't worry, not much different here in White America.  I think the only difference is black women are louder and wear more neon.
Deep Tissue Massage

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2011, 10:05:44 AM »
isnt there a kind of momy/son relatinship between them? she got sick of the nice boy toy and wanted a real nasty manly man? She was into rap music in the first place lol what did he expect.. you can tell from her face she s a dominating witch with no heart...

Oh btw, jada pinkett parents divorced when she was young...
smith parents separated...when he was 13.

It was all good with the money, drugs, fame, power, influence... and then, reality started to appear...all the non adressed, hidden things...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2011, 10:20:43 AM »
UPDATE:
Smith and Pinkett have put out a statement denying the rumors, saying, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2011, 10:21:51 AM »
UPDATE:
Smith and Pinkett have put out a statement denying the rumors, saying, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
remember how arnold s and maria s story began?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2011, 12:05:16 PM »
isnt there a kind of momy/son relatinship between them? she got sick of the nice boy toy and wanted a real nasty manly man? She was into rap music in the first place lol what did he expect.. you can tell from her face she s a dominating witch with no heart...

Oh btw, jada pinkett parents divorced when she was young...
smith parents separated...when he was 13.

It was all good with the money, drugs, fame, power, influence... and then, reality started to appear...all the non adressed, hidden things...

Yeah, like Marc Anthony is really manly, he's a Salsa pop singer..and J-lo weighs more than he does...

Jada used to date Tupac.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2011, 04:20:57 PM »
remember how arnold s and maria s story began?
No. I do remember the first night I boned your mom. The beginning of an awesome story.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2011, 04:22:34 PM »
Yeah, like Marc Anthony is really manly, he's a Salsa pop singer..and J-lo weighs more than he does...

Jada used to date Tupac.
More friends than a real dating relationship.

Jada is a pretty woman, but she's always more or less had the body of twelve year old boy.
!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2011, 04:25:44 PM »

Jada used to date Tupac.
i meant she was into assholes, because she s an asshole herself, just look at these people faces ffs. Poor willy got fooled.