Author Topic: I personally will NOT be using the "delete post function" on any of my threads  (Read 30837 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
همانطور که این مقاله با ارائه منابع معتبر نشان خواهد داد، ریشه‌های ایدئولوژیک داعش بطور تاریخی به وهابیسم در شبه جزیره‌ عربستان بازمی‌گردد، و در قرن بیستم با به قدرت رسیدن خاندان ال سعود در عربستان پشتیبان ایدئولوژیک حاکمیت دیکتاتوری و مرتجع آن کشور میشود. بدون توجه به ریشه‌های ایدئولوژیک مشترک داعش و حاکمیت عربستان جهان قادر نخواهد بود درک درستی‌ از داعش بدست آورده و

I have no idea what that means or translates too.
I don't speak arabic etc

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Cos Ron told everyone to be careful with outing personal info.
Just cos Josh say's its OK doesn't mean Ron approves and Josh is the kind of idiot who would just delete his posts later and try and get me timed out etc.
If Ron says its cool since Josh said fine then I am fine.

Also those emails contain lots of emails sent to him from "bigtoughguy" which he leaked to me, thinking he would get in my good books and I would give him some more dough etc.

Ask "bigtoughguy" for permission too to publish those emails Josh sent me.

You just aired the conversation, how is that being careful?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
The purpose of the emails and whatsapp messages would be to verify 100% what I am saying is legit.

I can even video them from my phone so no one can say they are made up etc.

Why would anyone ever question your word?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
You just aired the conversation, how is that being careful?

cos the two are not the same thing.
anyone can say any old shit, don't mean its true.
"outing" actual info like text messages, whatsapps, call recordings, FB posts etc is what proves it.

Don't play stupid.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Just cos Josh say's its OK doesn't mean Ron approves and Josh is the kind of idiot who would just delete his posts later and try and get me timed out etc.

Also those emails contain lots of emails sent to him from "bigtoughguy" which he leaked to me, thinking he would get in my good books and I would give him some more dough etc.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
the funny part is junior can post or say anything at all i said, I have no fucks to give whether i said it or not

Did I post racist remarks to a uk member? Yup sure did
Did I beg for money? yup sure did
Did I try to blackmail him? Nope, not even sure how any human could blackmail someone if they dont know their real identity.
Did I leak emails from bigtoughguy to him to get more money? Yup sure did.

I'll out my own personal info junior without giving a single shit, so just post up what you think I said and I will say whether I did or didnt

holy like its a big deal  ::)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
the funny part is junior can post or say anything at all i said, I have no fucks to give whether i said it or not

Did I post racist remarks to a uk member? Yup sure did

Did I beg for money? yup sure did
Did I try to blackmail him? Nope, not even sure how any human could blackmail someone if they dont know their real identity.
Did I leak emails from bigtoughguy to him to get more money? Yup sure did.

I'll out my own personal info junior without giving a single shit, so just post up what you think I said and I will say whether I did or didnt

holy like its a big deal  ::)

Good well finally I am glad you admitted that.
Number 1 on your list is actually the only thing I care about cos you affected real life relationships between me and Skorp and the Uk crowd.

While that was a shitty thing to do, you are not 100% to blame either for that since Skorp and Bigmc should have known better that I would never do such a thing EVER, specially after meeting up with them.
But what it did do is make guys like Bigmc and Skorp think it was me, wind them up and think that I was lying about it and in the end I got fed up with the fucking accusations.

Do I give much of a fuck, no not really.

But at least they fucking know now that they owe me a big fucking apology for that...although I don't think they would ever be man enough to do it or admit when they were wrong.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II

Lol. What the fuck? I have never sent Josh an email in my life. I've never met anyone who has lied as much as you. I don't even know where you concocted that one.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Lol. What the fuck? I have never sent Josh an email in my life. I've never met anyone who has lied as much as you. I don't even know where you concocted that one.

shhhhh go along with it  :P :P :P
someone sent me some emails from a hushmail acct. I sent them to el retardo --he thinks they were from you. I have no idea who the real emailer was, I dont even remember the email account it came from,...ishikiki or something

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Did not read more than the first page but felt much stupider for the experience

Josh is good ppl

Junior is a c.nt

Hope that helps

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

Ok well like Josh said, he sent me a bunch of emails from a hush mail account claiming it was you, which had your total style from the previous genuine emails either you or your x fiance where sending me from few months back.

I have no way to verify if the emails Josh sent me were actually from you or your x fiance and I guess he could have easily faked those like he did many things.

Either way it just goes to prove my point as Josh has now admitted here himself that he makes up shit and try's to pin it on to other people.
Even try to pull some shit on Alex.

I am not really even mad with him cos I don't expect any better from Josh truth be told having known him and talked to him for long as I have.

I am just a bit disappointed with the UK crowd guys and to a certain extent OMR (even though he is cool and we cleared the air) that they bought that shit and tried to make me look bad and fuck even banned me several times all based on bullshit when I was honest with them from the start.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Joon
how come its so easy for me to tell the truth about what I have said or not said
yet you wont admit to making a thread on alex's old board claiming you bought the chopper rider account and are posting on it

why do you tell people it was me making those accounts when it was you
why dont you come clean? That you made the anabolic halo and cleanest natural accounts on that board?

its fine if you keep lying, I kinda think we are all used to it anyways

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Wow look at Junior back track trying to make it seem like he likes everyone again.

Everybody knows Josh is straight up and all you do is lie. Time to move on. Nobody likes you. Except for Ron.

Why would Josh claim it was me? He doesn't know me from a gloryhole at your favorite petrol station Junior.

My god you are pathetic. A grown man who spends all his waking life trying to impress people on an internet discussion forum. For bodybuilding. Which you don't do. Because you're fat. Not to mention ugly.

Cos that what he claimed in his email, simple.
Like I said if Ron say's yes I will publish all.
I have sent him pm.
Waiting for a response.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Joon
how come its so easy for me to tell the truth about what I have said or not said
yet you wont admit to making a thread on alex's old board claiming you bought the chopper rider account and are posting on it

why do you tell people it was me making those accounts when it was you
why dont you come clean? That you made the anabolic halo and cleanest natural accounts on that board?

its fine if you keep lying, I kinda think we are all used to it anyways
This shit is getting deeper and deeper :o

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Cos that what he claimed in his email, simple.
Like I said if Ron say's yes I will publish all.
I have sent him pm.
Waiting for a response.

not sure what you are trying to prove. You know Im gonna say if i said something or not. Pull some stuff from the texts, ask me if i said them and i will say yes or no. You are asking a guy who would admit to anything he said. But if you feel the need to post them go hard

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
And since we all know you didn't send Ron a pm I have sent Ron one as well asking if you can publish all of this. Yknow.....since you can't backtrack and say you haven't heard from Ron.

I have sent him a pm, feel free to check with him and good idea you pm'd him also.
If he says yes ok then I will.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
And since we all know you didn't send Ron a pm I have sent Ron one as well asking if you can publish all of this. Yknow.....since you can't backtrack and say you haven't heard from Ron.

BTG what would you do if you run in to Uncle Joon?
Would you shake his hand an say you are only trolling? Like joon does?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
not sure what you are trying to prove. You know Im gonna say if i said something or not. Pull some stuff from the texts, ask me if i said them and i will say yes or no. You are asking a guy who would admit to anything he said. But if you feel the need to post them go hard

No my friend you are a liar who pretends he is an honest guy, you might fool others, you don't fool me and I don't buy into your bullshit of "oh just ask me I will tell you the truth, I am honest blah blah blah"
You have proven to be a compulsive liar.
The cold hard evidence and facts is what people need to see so there is no doubt whatsoever in their mind so quit trying to back track saying "but if you feel the need to post them go hard" etc

You have already admitted to fabricating lies, sending skorp10 racist messages under gimmicks, being anti-semetic, faking emails....all kinds of shit which I got blamed for
And you admitted already to trying to get money out of me and being a scammer etc.

Post up your medical records and show where you have been diagnosed with having bi polar first.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
I'd punch him in the nose and then get my boyfriend to finish him off. Not trolling.

He's not trolling he actually takes this shit seriously.
I hope it will happen soon

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Exactly when has Josh lied? Never except in the posts where he pretends to be grateful to you. He was scamming and playing you the whole time and you bought it. He got your daddys money. Lol.

HOOK.

LINE.

AND.

SINKER.

You sucker.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
No my friend you are a liar who pretends he is an honest guy, you might fool others, you don't fool me and I don't buy into your bullshit of "oh just ask me I will tell you the truth, I am honest blah blah blah"
The cold hard evidence and facts is what people need to see so there is no doubt whatsoever in their mind so quit trying to back track saying "but if you feel the need to post them go hard" etc

You have already admitted to fabricating lies, sending skorp10 racist messages under gimmicks, being anti-semetic, faking emails....all kinds of shit which I got blamed for
And you admitted already to trying to get money out of me and being a scammer etc.

Post up your medical records and show where you have been diagnosed with having bi polar first.

Can you pull up the 5Million bank account of yours now?
Like you promised before you went to sleep?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
He didn't go to the expo or the Olympia judging or prejudging. Fact. I never had a chance. Saw Ron though.
I knew he would not show!
He was hidding scared shitless. Only for food he would leave his room.lol
He was quiet like a little mouse for a week!
So full of shit Mahyar Mostafazadeh-as is.
 Terrorists are like that.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time

well i would need to monday to get my med records but i will gladly post up pics of my meds (paxil and epival). Is this some kind of insult saying I dont have bipolar. I truly take it as a compliment you think i dont. It means I have progressed a lot. Much appreciated.

I also find it beyond humorous that you call someone else a compulsive liar. I fully admit I lied a shitload on this site and others. Amount of fucks given = 0.

on your sisters life hahahahaahah

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Can you pull up the 5Million bank account of yours now?
Like you promised before you went to sleep?

Yep I will figure out what is the safest way to do it and post it by Monday, remind me.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

and still way more people like avesher much more then you.says alot about you joon.