Author Topic: Muricans, share pics of your firearms  (Read 21458 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Muricans, share pics of your firearms
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2015, 08:12:58 AM »
You are in Finland, correct? IIRC, suppressors are not an issue for you, they are just another shooting accessory. In the US, they are as regulated -- under the same statute and regulations -- as full-auto weapons. Our law givers are so idiotic that they believe the movies and that "silencers  ::) ) are magical evil devices and need the benevolent government to regulate.

I have to pay a $200 "transfer tax" on top of the cost to own one. PITA.

BTW, because you are allowed to do your own maintenance on your suppressor, an old-school "wipe" based suppressor is fine. You can even make your own wipes out of felt. In the US, cutting a circle of felt out while in possession of a wipe-based suppressor is a 10 year felony. Such is the idiocy of our government.

Do send a pic of the gun and I will tell you what to look for with wear and tear and help you decide whether or not the actual pistol is worth it.
i have a folder in one of my gun safes that has probably 25 stamps in it...NFA has made a killing off of me lol

bench

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2015, 11:14:38 AM »
i have a folder in one of my gun safes that has probably 25 stamps in it...NFA has made a killing off of me lol

bench

Yeah, I have a nice box full too.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2015, 09:58:58 AM »
Yeah, I have a nice box full too.
that doesnt even include all the dealer sample, and issued items i have laying around either lol

bench

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2015, 01:53:25 PM »
that doesnt even include all the dealer sample, and issued items i have laying around either lol

bench

Posties? Are you 07/SOT?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2015, 02:20:54 PM »
Remington 870 and a Henry .22
Just need my pistol permit so the real fun can begin.  :)