Author Topic: M1's perspective of pro bodybuilders coming into the Spring shows...  (Read 21448 times)

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
even if you do, I won't care because all I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU.........BABY........ ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest, please don't retire........
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 05:16:11 PM »
Can somebody track down M1s IP address and locate him so somebody from this board can track him down and beat the piss outta him for polluting our board with this crap?  Im not a homophobe but our sport is not around to cater to fags sorry.  Its a sport and he is disrespecting it.

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 05:18:56 PM »
if my posts annoy you so much I'll stop the gay posts then  :-\

Its really not fair not liking gay people, but you're entitled to your opinion

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 06:01:35 PM »
if my posts annoy you so much I'll stop the gay posts then  :-\
Its really not fair not liking gay people, but you're entitled to your opinion

Hey i like M1 posts they are entertaining.Keep posting makes me feel wanted :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 06:06:12 PM »

get another dog if you want to feel wanted

;)

luc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 06:07:02 PM »
hey, Lee, Would you hit him? ;D

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 06:08:59 PM »
lee has a tight little sexy butt and ripped abs  :o HOT BOD :o :o :o  guys want to be him, girls want to do him :o :o :o  SMOKING BOD :o :o
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 06:19:27 PM »
oh no! no! no! no! Why give him hope?
just push some weight!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 06:24:20 PM »
Lee retire and take over a KFC franchise.You could not make a comeback if you tried the force of the chicken would make it impossible to make a comeback. ;D
BOBB SAPP KILLS

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 06:27:56 PM »
M1 is all right , dont try to get rid of him , as this is the only outlet he has to express hymself ,,, the rest of the time Apx 20hrs of the day he is heavily medicated and refined to a small room with little or no natural light and just the sound of a hummming fluro light above to keep him company, it is this time he uses to come up with such wonderfull posts on Get Big....... in actual fact M1 is very lucky to have time allocateded to him for computer use as the last intereactive trail they had him on ended in disaster as he ended up Butt Slapping a couple of hospital patients in the Tv watching room whilst the nurse poped out to get a quick puff of a ciggy in !!!!
So let him stay it is all he haves to look forward to with in his restricted(By Court Order) day !!!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 06:35:52 PM »
For M1 Enjoy! ;D

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 06:43:44 PM »
M1 is all right , dont try to get rid of him , as this is the only outlet he has to express hymself ,,, the rest of the time Apx 20hrs of the day he is heavily medicated and refined to a small room with little or no natural light and just the sound of a hummming fluro light above to keep him company, it is this time he uses to come up with such wonderfull posts on Get Big....... in actual fact M1 is very lucky to have time allocateded to him for computer use as the last intereactive trail they had him on ended in disaster as he ended up Butt Slapping a couple of hospital patients in the Tv watching room whilst the nurse poped out to get a quick puff of a ciggy in !!!!
So let him stay it is all he haves to look forward to with in his restricted(By Court Order) day !!!
Hilarious ;D
Maybe M1 if your bi start commenting on the gourgous women out there please for all the homophobic people out there.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 08:22:57 PM »
Can somebody track down M1s IP address and locate him so somebody from this board can track him down and beat the piss outta him for polluting our board with this crap?  Im not a homophobe but our sport is not around to cater to fags sorry.  Its a sport and he is disrespecting it.

sorry no cyber gay bashing ...we're american !

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2006, 09:09:21 PM »

Beating m1 is going a little too far, as long as he does not keep posting naked men and talking about sex with men in the gossip section everthing is cool he should do that on the sex board.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 09:46:04 PM »
I disagree.  He should be beaten.

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 09:54:33 PM »
I disagree.  He should be beaten.

i second that, he should be beaten, then burned
Never Big Enough

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 09:57:12 PM »
the other day i was pressing the 70's for the first time and the gym was a half hour till close and i asked this dude to spot me. i did my last set and was able to do 5 reps by myself and one with help. i said thanks and asked the dude what his name was. i started walking away to do some dips and the guy just starts asking me all these questions about me and what i do and all this stuff and talking to me. i didn't pick up on him being gay until toward the end. he basically ruined my workout cause he spent like 10 minutes or more talking to me so i said what the hell i might as well talk cause my muscles were cold already and we were talking about real estate which is always interesting. i live a short walk away from the gym so he offers me a ride home and i said no thanks (by then i knew the dude was gay) but he insisted for the same reason i said no... because it's just right there... real close.... he drives incredibly slow and when i'm ready to get out he says we should work out together or "whatever" and i'm all like "err... well i dont know my new work schedule yet and i go to the gym at many different times... blah blah" he gives me his number and his e-mail. i got outta the car and was like "damn! i gotta get outta this one." wishing he would have just gone for the gay move so i woulda been like dude step off i'm not gay and that woulda been it. i never been talked to by a homo and i was about to be like "yo i'm not gay" but what if he woulda started fronting like "well i never said i was either!" anyway this happen to any of you before? i'm sure gays hit on Lee all the time.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 10:41:18 PM »
the other day i was pressing the 70's for the first time and the gym was a half hour till close and i asked this dude to spot me. i did my last set and was able to do 5 reps by myself and one with help. i said thanks and asked the dude what his name was. i started walking away to do some dips and the guy just starts asking me all these questions about me and what i do and all this stuff and talking to me. i didn't pick up on him being gay until toward the end. he basically ruined my workout cause he spent like 10 minutes or more talking to me so i said what the hell i might as well talk cause my muscles were cold already and we were talking about real estate which is always interesting. i live a short walk away from the gym so he offers me a ride home and i said no thanks (by then i knew the dude was gay) but he insisted for the same reason i said no... because it's just right there... real close.... he drives incredibly slow and when i'm ready to get out he says we should work out together or "whatever" and i'm all like "err... well i dont know my new work schedule yet and i go to the gym at many different times... blah blah" he gives me his number and his e-mail. i got outta the car and was like "damn! i gotta get outta this one." wishing he would have just gone for the gay move so i woulda been like dude step off i'm not gay and that woulda been it. i never been talked to by a homo and i was about to be like "yo i'm not gay" but what if he woulda started fronting like "well i never said i was either!" anyway this happen to any of you before? i'm sure gays hit on Lee all the time.
why the f**k did you get in the car with a guy who you knew was gay?   i bet you're emailing him right now you little queer f**k, time to come out of the closet fag boy.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 10:42:32 PM »
he probably gave the guy roadhead now he's in denial.

:-X

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2006, 10:56:56 PM »
i got in the car because he insisted and i didn't wanna bother with arguing with him. he was gay, a chinaman and i think some kinda male nurse and i'm bigger than him what was he gonna do?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 03:40:08 AM »
you

a) ask his name
b) socialize with him at the gym
c) get into his car

;D
Z

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 03:47:22 AM »
Lee retire and take over a KFC franchise.You could not make a comeback if you tried the force of the chicken would make it impossible to make a comeback. ;D

I could see it............IFBB pros get a discount on every bucket of Extra Crispy.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2006, 05:54:50 AM »
i got in the car because he insisted and i didn't wanna bother with arguing with him. he was gay, a chinaman and i think some kinda male nurse and i'm bigger than him what was he gonna do?

He gave you head in the car admit it and be done with it.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2006, 06:09:58 AM »
For M1 Enjoy! ;D

I want to know who put Jay's upper body on Shawn's legs? Oh sorry, there not Mr.Ray's the calves are too big.

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2006, 09:42:16 AM »
oh baby, i love this thread