Author Topic: WTF?  (Read 581 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
WTF?
« on: January 30, 2014, 06:15:04 PM »
Mitt Romney Is the 2016 Republican Front-Runner

This is not an "Onion" story.

Mitt Romney leads the Republican field among New Hampshire primary voters for 2016. Yes, you read that right.

Why not make it a third run for president? That's something that the former Republican nominee is definitely not thinking about right now. To put it in his own recent words: "Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no."

But that didn't stop the Virginia-based bipartisan policy firm Purple Strategies from adding his name to a recent survey for Granite State voters, which shows Romney in the lead with 25 percent support. Libertarian firebrand Rand Paul (who has strong infrastructure in New Hampshire) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie are behind with 18 percent and 17 percent support, respectively.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/mitt-romney-is-the-2016-republican-front-runner-20140130

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: WTF?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 08:28:42 PM »
If the repubs are stupid enough to put Romney, the deserve all the Hilary they get.

I mean, Obama was sooooooooooooooo beatable in 2016.  Dude had just bukkake'd the nation with Obamacare, he was lagging in polls, he was tired and worn out...  I mean, look at this headline, and tell me how he loses nationally by 4 points...

"Oct 26, 2012 - Romney leads Obama by 5 points in the closely-watched poll, 51 percent to 46. Mitt Romney leads President Obama by 5 points nationally, .."

That is a NINE fcking point swing.   I mean, it boggles the mind.  Romney snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

And if yall select him, he will do it again.

ZOD

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 08:50:47 PM »
If the repubs are stupid enough to put Romney, the deserve all the Hilary they get.

I mean, Obama was sooooooooooooooo beatable in 2016.  Dude had just bukkake'd the nation with Obamacare, he was lagging in polls, he was tired and worn out...  I mean, look at this headline, and tell me how he loses nationally by 4 points...

"Oct 26, 2012 - Romney leads Obama by 5 points in the closely-watched poll, 51 percent to 46. Mitt Romney leads President Obama by 5 points nationally, .."

That is a NINE fcking point swing.   I mean, it boggles the mind.  Romney snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

And if yall select him, he will do it again.

That was well before the diarrhea of the aca started to hit the fan blades.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 08:54:30 PM »
obamacare passed in march 2010.   If repubs couldn't convey the crappiness of that bill in 30 months, it's their own fault.

Really a 5 point lead, a week before the election, and he loses by 4 points.

I don't think romney would want to run again, but he may feel "third time's the charm!"

ZOD

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 09:00:41 PM »
You can be as argumentative as you'd like. It doesn't change the fact that the horrors of the aca came after the election. Stop acting like the fiasco was here during the campaign.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 06:56:12 AM »
You can be as argumentative as you'd like. It doesn't change the fact that the horrors of the aca came after the election. Stop acting like the fiasco was here during the campaign.

Oct 1st, 2013.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 07:07:42 AM »
remember that democrats have dead people to vote, convicts to vote, illegal aliens to vote AND MADE UP PEOPLE TO VOTE.
sept 10th APF