Author Topic: blatant admission of abject failure by the most useless Congress in moderntime  (Read 3506 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Democrats now face difficult choices and weeks of work on the leftover budget, which totals $463 billion and must be passed at Bush's strict budget limits. "They are leaving us with a tremendous mess," Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., told reporters. "We have alternatives, none of which are very good."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061209/ap_on_go_co/congress_rdp

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
 ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Self hatred? 
You think 240 is liberal too ::) or are you just trying to get his goat using it as a dirty word :P

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You think 240 is liberal too ::) or are you just trying to get his goat using it as a dirty word :P

Both.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Both.
Name 3 qualities that you feel makes 240 a "liberal"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Name 3 qualities that you feel makes 240 a "liberal"

I don't like taking tests.  I prefer to give them.   :)  Also, this is too much thinking outside of work.  Plus I don't keep a scorecard.  Just my opinion based on reading his posts.     

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I don't like taking tests.  I prefer to give them.   :)  Also, this is too much thinking outside of work.  Plus I don't keep a scorecard.  Just my opinion based on reading his posts.     
busted...

around here we'll ask you to back up your trash talk ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Political board should be about accountability.  On general, people would just label anything they didn't like as 'liberal'.  Round here, both sides shoudl have to rationalize or justify it.  If we toss the statements of every journalist who lies... well, who will we quote here?  If rather is untrustworthy, what is Rush?  He just admitted to carrying the republican water for years - defending lies and worse - because he supports the repiblicans.  What is the value of his journalistic integrity right now?
Rush never had any journalistic integrity, he actually publically defined himself as an entertainer... Therefor he's more like the right wing version of Jon Stewart but not funny--at all :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You know I'm not a liberal.  I'd execute ten jihadists with my Glock faster than you could make a rolling eyes statement.  I'd kick ten million welfare moms to the curb if it meant them finding work and us fixing our defecit.  I love my country and I am smart enough to see when groups exploit her resources - debt and lives - for their own gain.  Calling me a liberal because I don't like the fact that 99% of us are suffering in the longterm so that 1% can have 700B instead of 500B... you really don't understand much above the frontyard level, do ya?

It's okay 240.  "Liberal" isn't really a dirty word.  I work with them.  Have liberal friends.  They're cool.  I debate them often.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I don't mind them.  They level the field.  They are needed to even out the "kill anything outside our borders" you see from the neoconservative right on occasion.  They prefer to hug everything, which I disagree with.

IMO the isolationist conservative is missing.  He needs to come back.

Never left.  It's Pat Buchannan.