Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95960 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »
slinpimp may look like a bodybuilder, and of course I would love to look like him at one point, or even half as good..who wouldn't-..but the way you guys make him out as this "sagi kalev" is nonsense. A- his chest fucken sucks, B- he has that ugly look to his muscles  of too much test where the muscle looks inflated and blown up from inside out, C- his clavicles are too narrow, and D- he has a wide blocky waiste with a big cuban woman's ass :D hardly amazing genetics. If  Spike was still here he would wipe the floor with him- now he was  the real deal. 6'0 276 with veins in his abs and arms lol guy was a freak- and most importantly fifty times more humble than slinpimp.

Sagi has a great look, nice full look to muscles.

You only like him cos his a jew though bro. :D

Ten times better physique than the marine guy, i have forgot his fucking name now.
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2012, 05:45:32 PM »
slinpimp may look like a bodybuilder, and of course I would love to look like him at one point, or even half as good..who wouldn't-..but the way you guys make him out as this "sagi kalev" is nonsense. A- his chest fucken sucks, B- he has that ugly look to his muscles  of too much test where the muscle looks inflated and blown up from inside out, C- his clavicles are too narrow, and D- he has a wide blocky waiste with a big cuban woman's ass :D hardly amazing genetics. If  Spike was still here he would wipe the floor with him- now he was  the real deal. 6'0 276 with veins in his abs and arms lol guy was a freak- and most importantly fifty times more humble than slinpimp.

i never said i was a top bodybuilder nor better than any one but I hold my own against any fitness model...who gives a fuck about a gigiantic chest or wide clavicles..im not trying to win the arnold much less turn into a Pro....reason why my health comes first , i just like to workout..any contract ,magazines photoshoots are just  side effects...i do not look for that nor i need it as a career ..im set for life

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »
CORECT!,,

put sagi there next to him and you will see what fitness model that is prime look like ,, and yes sagi will lie to you if you ask him but face to face he will admit anything ANYTHING with otu hiding balonie ,,

fucking if you stick a needle up yoru ass and oral up your throat be brave enough to admit it ,,

190 lb is not tiny when i condition ,, you have leafybug worked so hard sooo hard to get to be 180lb on stage!!! 5'11!! he worked so hard on hromoens ,, and then thids retard here come and x it he fuckin x and make the true job of bodybuild seem like its nothing like 180 on stage is easy ,,

fucking liar is 190 6% 5'8 this is prety much frank zane ...in leanmuscle...and its all natural IN HIGHSCHOOLL!!!

i fucking hate HATE the fellas of today bodybuild cult,, i blame the generation nothingness 2000s it is huge HUGE HUGE problem ,, i also blame biga for not controling his boarding,, becaus biga is NOT from that generaiton but he let it get there on his boarding ....so did many others,, they let it get there ,, this now generation is so fucked up because the older generation didnt supervise enough so we have bunch of ego manican liars that make us in te 90s look like angels!!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2012, 05:46:57 PM »
no shit!

i click on this thread and it just goes off. holy fuck we are on a roll today!
We ought to just have two members fight on Friday night,and have a fucking free for all gang fight on Saturdays!  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2012, 05:47:25 PM »
Isn't that usually called 'douchebag'?

You said it, not me!  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2012, 05:48:26 PM »
SLINPIMP PLEASE POST MORE PICS NOW!!!!!!!!
X

L.L

« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2012, 05:50:02 PM »

Sagi has a great look, nice full look to muscles.

You only like him cos his a jew though bro. :D

Ten times better physique than the marine guy, i have forgot his fucking name now.

well ,sagi is a drug abuser...I am not but yeah , I do agree he wipes the floor with my physique,...he is better than me by 100....but so what , who cares ,,i sure dont

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2012, 05:50:24 PM »

i never said i was a top bodybuilder but I hold my own against nay fitness model.

LOL- sagi would fuck your women in the ass while you were cooking him cuban food downstairs my man- no offense-

l

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #208 on: February 25, 2012, 05:51:18 PM »
We ought to just have two members fight on Friday night,and have a fucking free for all gang fight on Saturdays!  ;D

let's do it wes, mano-a-mano. you fucker  >:(

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2012, 05:51:42 PM »

;D
Exact location please sir!  ;)

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: February 25, 2012, 05:52:00 PM »
gh15,,

what is sagis hormone use look like?? :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #211 on: February 25, 2012, 05:52:20 PM »

;D

Who are you more attracted to, JB or SP?
X

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #212 on: February 25, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »
CORECT!,,

put sagi there next to him and you will see what fitness model that is prime look like ,, and yes sagi will lie to you if you ask him but face to face he will admit anything ANYTHING with otu hiding balonie ,,

fucking if you stick a needle up yoru ass and oral up your throat be brave enough to admit it ,,

190 lb is not tiny when i condition ,, you have leafybug worked so hard sooo hard to get to be 180lb on stage!!! 5'11!! he worked so hard on hromoens ,, and then thids retard here come and x it he fuckin x and make the true job of bodybuild seem like its nothing like 180 on stage is easy ,,

fucking liar is 190 6% 5'8 this is prety much frank zane ...in leanmuscle...and its all natural IN HIGHSCHOOLL!!!

i fucking hate HATE the fellas of today bodybuild cult,, i blame the generation nothingness 2000s it is huge HUGE HUGE problem ,, i also blame biga for not controling his boarding,, becaus biga is NOT from that generaiton but he let it get there on his boarding ....so did many others,, they let it get there ,, this now generation is so fucked up because the older generation didnt supervise enough so we have bunch of ego manican liars that make us in te 90s look like angels!!

gh15 approved

So who is this bitch?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #213 on: February 25, 2012, 06:00:52 PM »
So who is this bitch?

a model they brougth ,, i had to pick i chose her,, this is my taste ,, i told it milion time alrready i like kely bundy type ,, she reminded me her,, and more pretty more natural ,, i wanted something that will make the averge fella intrested and feel like he can get,, and i go with my intuition this is why chose her,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #214 on: February 25, 2012, 06:02:06 PM »
Who are you more attracted to, JB or SP?

i don't know what these acronyms mean but i'm going to go with JB because it could possibly be french

L.L

« Reply #215 on: February 25, 2012, 06:02:15 PM »
LOL- sagi would fuck your women in the ass while you were cooking him cuban food downstairs my man- no offense-

yup, youre right....but youre comparing me to the best of the best..stilll..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: February 25, 2012, 06:07:14 PM »
posting this from a friends house drankin beers so dont think im a loser like u guys who doesnt go out

buuuut

that back doubl ebi has been posted befor eunder a different screen name, i called him out and said there is seo in biceps but he said no all natural

second of all, i didnt meantion this before because i decided to not fight with slin anymore because that old thread was getting old

but slin is not a harmless type of liar who just exaggerates the truth

he stated for his photo shoot to get shredded he was on test as his anabolic

go look at what people say they do to get shredded, ask optimus, what does he say about test, ask gh15, what does he say about test when it is time for competition, time to get shredded

they say test out, anabolics in

yet slin says only test lol, some gh too,

think about why he would give u completely wrong advice, think abot what his intentions are

there's a reason i said he belongs in the gutter, i used that language because really slin belongs in the gutter, he has mal intentiios

L.L

« Reply #217 on: February 25, 2012, 06:13:06 PM »
my intentions are bad by telling bros i got in shape using 500mgs of prop , wiiny and t3 ( which is true) ?/ how so? but advising kids to jump on 1000mg of trenbolna. 1000mgs of equipona  ,20 ius of gh, androla 150mgs is a good advise? go figure..yeah , my intentions are bad ,vey bad..youre an idiot....

p.s ..stop lying , youre a loner , drinking in your house by yourself...who the fuck posts on getbig while in a party..you have no friends much less a woman

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #218 on: February 25, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
i don't know what these acronyms mean but i'm going to go with JB because it could possibly be french

Justin Bieber or SlinPimp.
X

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #219 on: February 25, 2012, 06:17:56 PM »
wow tbombs looks rather impressive at 17 how old is he now ?

slinpimp seems dodgey as fuck,  from his pics, look at his tats and gang-signs in pics, this guy is probably in gang from 16 lol, probably killed people so like he would care about lying to people on line

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: February 25, 2012, 06:21:01 PM »
slinpimp seems dodgey as fuck,  from his pics, look at his tats and gang-signs in pics, this guy is probably in gang from 16 lol, probably killed people so like he would care about lying to people on line

seems like a piece of shit,,

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2012, 06:21:30 PM »
no hormones

no chest
Dude get it right. Your god said a true natural has a good chest.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #222 on: February 25, 2012, 06:21:44 PM »

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2012, 06:23:46 PM »
gay

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2012, 06:26:18 PM »
my intentions are bad by telling bros i got in shape using 500mgs of prop , wiiny and t3 ( which is true) ?/ how so? but advising kids to jump on 1000mg of trenbolna. 1000mgs of equipona  ,20 ius of gh, androla 150mgs is a good advise? go figure..yeah , my intentions are bad ,vey bad..youre an idiot....

p.s ..stop lying , youre a loner , drinking in your house by yourself...who the fuck posts on getbig while in a party..you have no friends much less a woman
"Tiny tears"................I like that one!  LOL  ;D