Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95968 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2012, 12:47:50 PM »
It has nothing to do with ball licking slin- I just believe Gh15 is who I think it is, I really do think it's him if I didn't I wouldn't listen to his advice, I've studied and stocked the hell out of gh15 the past few years and I'm so sure it's him. Dude was/is  One of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, stood toe to toe with the best bodybuilders in the world in the toughest era of bodybuilding'. - you played baseball and juiced in HS correct? so did I... being from  Miami and your hispanic heritage  I'm sure your a fan of alex rodriguez? That is where you got your nickname K-Rod afterall? I know the guy personally :) and when he taught me how to play the game of baseball I didn;t open my mouth, just like you shouldn't open your mouth when gh15 talks about bodybuilding unless you have been on the O stage.

So flinstone u really think gh15 is Nasser?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2012, 01:05:11 PM »
gh15 has done all he can to tell you he is nasser without you being able to prove it, come on what are you gonna pretend not to read every one of his posts

the level of weakness here is incredible, you have a guy who helps bodybuilders.... if u are a bodybuilder he will help you, and yet you go against him, why exactly? he doens't charm you? llol, you want him to give u compliments right, you want him to be a "good guy" in pms like slin is right, youw ant him to know ur first name and then turn around and sell u bunk hgh right? but at least he called u bro, lol

i cant believe how weak some people are, how big their egos are, that they wont back up a guy who is out to help them because he like to be called god of hromones, lol ur so delusional u think you really think you are somebody, you listen to rap all day and want to say ur a boss, you post on getbig LIKE A BOSS, lol right?

meanwhile u get ur shit pushed in by the very people who know how to be charming in pms, who give u the time of day so to speak, weak weak fucking cowards i can't believe it really

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2012, 01:05:31 PM »

yes I think it is Nasser. I'm not the only one though.
 what is important and you have to understand - I've been puting clues together on gh15 long  before I joined this board. I'm not some snot nose kid with 5 posts who just wants to believe gh15 is the real deal cause I want to fit in and be cool or anything like that. There is always some small chance I am wrong, like everything in life there is no guarantee- if so jokes on me.   But I'm usually pretty good with these things.
l

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »
gh15 said a fewx days ago he's online 24/7 and that you should take the hint

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2012, 01:15:52 PM »
flinstones is someone with imagination, he not only has intelligence but he has the courage to use put intelligecn and imagination together and shine a ligh ton the dark in his own mind so to speak, he figures things out and then executes based on the ideas he forms and he doesn' tneed to be told what to believe

this is a big thing to have, you have to have some itnegrity to back that up, i think flinstones tell sa lot of little white lies, he doesn't quite know his place, for instance he thinks its significant whether he respects someone or not... but this is what every 19 year old has floating around in their immature brains, they think they are someone who has to be approached and courted like a hot chick standing in the corner at a party waiting to be talked to

but he will most likely learn. the things he lacks are things that can be taught, but imagination can not be taught, the courage to form abstract ideas from incomplete information then state ur views with confidence is important and this is why i think gh15 wants him on his side. when he says he knows a rod, you dont necessarily have to listen, when he gives u insight into people's character based on little clues here and there, he will at least have a good point, sometimes he is spot on

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #355 on: February 26, 2012, 01:35:56 PM »

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2012, 01:36:34 PM »

I'm not Flinstone, but my $.02?

gH says he had one of the biggest and strongest chests in the IFBB.  He's many times noted that if chest strength won shows, he'd have 10 Olympias.

Nasser had amazing pecs, but strength?  ... No.  Ask Robert Fortney who posts here as Fortress about that.  Struggling with 315 on the incline = a weak presser, especially for Nasser's size.

Gunter had the pec size but not the strength.  Many people who watched him train doubted he could flat bench 405 more than once or twice.  

The only guy who really meets gH's criteria is big DJ.  Then again, DJ is all about the free weights and gH15 loves the Smith and Hammer Incline :?:

I reckon some of it must be misinformation -- a red herring to throw people off the track.  But the way I see it, it doesn't matter who he is.  It's like asking what Cobra Commander looks like behind his mask.  He's still the head snake in charge and knows his shit :)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2012, 01:38:34 PM »
Nasser posts you tube videos about get big but has NEVER actually posted on here so its clearly him and not dwnnis james like secret stack thinks.  Nasser has told a ton of lies on here to hide his identity

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2012, 01:42:57 PM »
Gh15(nasser) once.said he received his citizenship in the whitehouse. I spent weeks checking and no body builder has. Another red herring.  Dennis james seems like way to cool a guy to hang out with phil and then slag him off behing his back.  Gh15s methods of taking growth are old school intra muscular rather than the intravenus shots the guys today are taki.g

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #359 on: February 26, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
flinstones is someone with imagination, he not only has intelligence but he has the courage to use put intelligecn and imagination together and shine a ligh ton the dark in his own mind so to speak, he figures things out and then executes based on the ideas he forms and he doesn' tneed to be told what to believe

this is a big thing to have, you have to have some itnegrity to back that up, i think flinstones tell sa lot of little white lies, he doesn't quite know his place, for instance he thinks its significant whether he respects someone or not... but this is what every 19 year old has floating around in their immature brains, they think they are someone who has to be approached and courted like a hot chick standing in the corner at a party waiting to be talked to

but he will most likely learn. the things he lacks are things that can be taught, but imagination can not be taught, the courage to form abstract ideas from incomplete information then state ur views with confidence is important and this is why i think gh15 wants him on his side. when he says he knows a rod, you dont necessarily have to listen, when he gives u insight into people's character based on little clues here and there, he will at least have a good point, sometimes he is spot on

Serious question. Are you autistic?

Trans Milkshake.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2012, 01:47:40 PM »
so...do we already know when was Slin's first homosexual experience? was it with a black guy?
Boundary Breaker

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2012, 02:00:14 PM »
Except I do know arod lol- apply your more than welcome to PM me and I'll prove it to you  :D  He's a very nice guy actually, very quiet down to earth soft spoken, nothing like you hear in the media.
l

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2012, 02:03:32 PM »
Except I do know arod lol- apply your more than welcome to PM me and I'll prove it to you  :D  He's a very nice guy actually, very quiet down to earth soft spoken, nothing like you hear in the media.

Ask him if madonna liked it in the stinker mmmkay..... ;)

inquiring minds need to know... :)
The original Monster

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2012, 02:12:10 PM »
i dont give a shit if its true, it could be and it could be not

you dont see how fucking retarded name dropping is?

get a life, i'm telling you, if arod saw u name dropping he'd stop returning ur phone calls, when im at a big party or something and someone steps into my circle or friends and starts mouthing off like i know this person, i have this much money, if im in a good mood i change the direction of conversation away from them, if im in a bad mood i fuck with them until they leave

you must have the lowest self esteem in the world

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »
I'm not close enough with him to ask him something like that. But he knows who I am,had lunch with him and a few buddies sat right next to the guy swear to god.  I know Derek Jeter and Matt Kemp too..

Dude...seriously....i dont give a fuck.. ;D
The original Monster

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #365 on: February 26, 2012, 02:15:09 PM »
post deleted then- dont wanna make you guys too jealous. one famous ball player is enough :D
l

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: February 26, 2012, 02:15:46 PM »
I'm not Flinstone, but my $.02?

gH says he had one of the biggest and strongest chests in the IFBB.  He's many times noted that if chest strength won shows, he'd have 10 Olympias.

Nasser had amazing pecs, but strength?  ... No.  Ask Robert Fortney who posts here as Fortress about that.  Struggling with 315 on the incline = a weak presser, especially for Nasser's size.

Gunter had the pec size but not the strength.  Many people who watched him train doubted he could flat bench 405 more than once or twice.  

The only guy who really meets gH's criteria is big DJ.  Then again, DJ is all about the free weights and gH15 loves the Smith and Hammer Incline :?:

I reckon some of it must be misinformation -- a red herring to throw people off the track.  But the way I see it, it doesn't matter who he is.  It's like asking what Cobra Commander looks like behind his mask.  He's still the head snake in charge and knows his shit :)
gh15 has said several times he was a top 3 at the Mr O Dennis James was never top 3 as far as I can remember.

L.L

« Reply #367 on: February 26, 2012, 02:24:50 PM »
Except I do know arod lol- apply your more than welcome to PM me and I'll prove it to you  :D  He's a very nice guy actually, very quiet down to earth soft spoken, nothing like you hear in the media.

you probably know The Pope as well.. ::) he is 6% bodyfat

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #368 on: February 26, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »

Who isn't? He may look 15% but that's just water...

That's right water, always 6% with water.
Trans Milkshake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2012, 02:31:48 PM »
one time i saw michael jordan in a mall

no seriously i was this close to him

please please think im cool guys?

::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #370 on: February 26, 2012, 02:43:41 PM »

why the fuck would I lie about knowing a baseball player on a bodybuilding websight? lol..like anyone gives a fuck-  I would much rather say I have met kevin levrone to be honest..j

l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: February 26, 2012, 02:46:22 PM »
i dont know, why the fuck would u even mention it

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #372 on: February 26, 2012, 02:56:36 PM »
i dont know, why the fuck would u even mention it

cause slin mentioned he played baseball in high school  ....and  I know the guy  who he got his promuscle handle from lol. Probably got the nickname in high school from his idol A-Rod...hence the name K-rod
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: February 26, 2012, 03:11:07 PM »
yeah i know, that you thought anyone cared who the fuck you had dinner with or that it's a mystery where a name like k-rod came from is what's funny

really its fucking pathetic that u sat next to arod and think that's so cool that u post about it

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #374 on: February 26, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »

How can you tell hes only 6 %.... ;D

The original Monster