Author Topic: Vince has officially given up on the pretense of steroid testing.  (Read 17594 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
There's this guy on Raw, who goes by the name Mason Ryan. There's just no way anyone could, with a straight face, deny that he's juiced to the gills.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Vince has officially given up on the pretense of steroid testing.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:20:20 AM »
Your seriously figuring that out now???

Batista, Benoit, Guerrerro, Austin, Rock, Orton, even EDGE was on Winstrol and HGH, Hogan (comeback 2002) McMahon himself, Test, Steiner, etc, etc, etc are ALL on gas past, present & future divas included. The "steroid testing" aka "Wellness policy" is only a front to show the government that they (the WWE) are doing something and to get people off his back. EVERYONE uses anabolic steroids. NFL, CFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, etc. The media is phenomenal at over-reacting as usual and blowing "sexy" stories out of proportion. Common sense needs to be utilized by all on this subject.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 10:00:20 AM »
There was a "brief" period where the guys got smaller. Chris Masters' "shrinkage" comes to mind.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »
There was a "brief" period where the guys got smaller. Chris Masters' "shrinkage" comes to mind.
Lol...Masters looked like he deflated. They got paranoid after the Benoit incident that they all panicked and got off just incase.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 10:44:18 AM »
Anyone seen the youtube video where Triple H mows down Masters about 'losing 50 pounds in 30 days?' You could tell that Masters was legitmately pissed. Looks like HHH ad-libbed for that promo and Masters wasn't expecting it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 11:22:47 AM »
Lol...Masters looked like he deflated. They got paranoid after the Benoit incident that they all panicked and got off just incase.

Masters has a torn pec. That might play into his shrinkage, as well.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 11:26:21 AM »
Your seriously figuring that out now???

Batista, Benoit, Guerrerro, Austin, Rock, Orton, even EDGE was on Winstrol and HGH, Hogan (comeback 2002) McMahon himself, Test, Steiner, etc, etc, etc are ALL on gas past, present & future divas included. The "steroid testing" aka "Wellness policy" is only a front to show the government that they (the WWE) are doing something and to get people off his back. EVERYONE uses anabolic steroids. NFL, CFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, etc. The media is phenomenal at over-reacting as usual and blowing "sexy" stories out of proportion. Common sense needs to be utilized by all on this subject.

What pretense? After the Benoit tragedy, the records revealed showed that WWE did indeed test Benoit (who came up negative), just a few months before he went beserk and killed his family (and himself).

Plus, look at all the guys that got fired/suspended for testing positive for other drugs, such as:

- Kennedy (hence the reason he coughed up his "Money-in-the-Bank briefcase to Edge)
- Carlito
- Rob Van Dam (had to drop the WWE title to Edge and the ECW title to Big Show, in a span of two days; then got kayfabe suspended by Heyman).
- Sabu

And, I've lost count of how many times Jeff Hardy has been sidelined for smoking dope. (I was watching WM 24, which I actually saw live in Orlando. The reason the "Money-In-The-Bank" match had just 7 guys is because Hardy was supposed to be the 8th man but he got suspended).

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 05:00:57 PM »
If they are really testing for anything, I'm sure that it is selective at best.

mass 04

• Getbig V

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »
That only proves that there is no test for egg yolks, tribulus, and steamed broccoli.
All natural, baby.

Ce-nation!!!

...or however they spell it.
 :)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 07:12:41 PM »
I think they're slowly coming back from the whole Benoit reaction.  You look at the newer guys appearing now, such as Mason Ryan, and Sheamus, Zeke Jackson, David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, etc. they're hiring the bigger guys who are blatantly on.  3 or 4 years ago, the roster had lost those kind of physiques, apart from Cena, HHH and Batista.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 07:15:26 PM »
I think they're slowly coming back from the whole Benoit reaction.  You look at the newer guys appearing now, such as Mason Ryan, and Sheamus, Zeke Jackson, David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, etc. they're hiring the bigger guys who are blatantly on.  3 or 4 years ago, the roster had lost those kind of physiques, apart from Cena, HHH and Batista.

Well, 'Taker got a bit more chiseled up. And Kane isn't exactly a shrimp, either.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 07:18:20 PM »
Same thing happened after the steroid trial..Hogan lost about 30 lbs alone.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 07:32:50 PM »
Well, 'Taker got a bit more chiseled up. And Kane isn't exactly a shrimp, either.

Kane DEFINITELY cycled, and you could tell WHEN he cycled.
He's always been a big boy, but (especially around his late 90's title run), there were times he displayed a very big, lean, and muscular physique - more so than usual.
He's tough, too.
He allegedly once wrestled for over a week with a broken hand before even having it looked at and diagnosed.

Another wrestler who comes to mind is Billy Gunn.
His physique always very noticeably fluctuated.
He often looked his best around the bigger PPV's it seemed.

Same thing happened after the steroid trial..Hogan lost about 30 lbs alone.

Hogan looked like a completely different body when he came back to set up that program for WMIX.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 08:27:16 PM »
He's always been a big boy, but (especially around his late 90's title run), there were times he displayed a very big, lean, and muscular physique - more so than usual.
He's tough, too.
He allegedly once wrestled for over a week with a broken hand before even having it looked at and diagnosed.

Hogan looked like a completely different body when he came back to set up that program for WMIX.

But, as I said, look at all the guys who got popped for narcotics, especially Jeff Hardy.

And RVD, he had to drop two World title in two days, because of his issues.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 04:42:13 AM »
He's tough, too.

Hogan looked like a completely different body when he came back to set up that program for WMIX
And the funny part is he still tried to pose after his matches with a much, much smaller body and more noticible body fat.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 04:47:31 AM »
Two other guys that have really shrunk are the "giants" of WWE. Look at the Big Show from 1999 and look at him now.

Same with the Great Khali. When he first arrived in 2006, his upper body was GIGANTIC. Now, his shoulders and arms (relative to his frame) look like matchsticks.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 04:50:51 AM »
Big show & Great Kahli used to have good builds believe it or not. I remember when BIg Show was "The Giant" in WCW. He was actually streamlined in his waist and more on the muscular side. Same with Kahli. I guess they figured why use it if they don't need the stuff. There size makes up for it. Some guys just don't know when to put the needle down and that is when you suffer health problems. You cannot take steroids / HGH forever.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2011, 05:04:25 AM »
Big show & Great Kahli used to have good builds believe it or not. I remember when BIg Show was "The Giant" in WCW. He was actually streamlined in his waist and more on the muscular side. Same with Kahli. I guess they figured why use it if they don't need the stuff. There size makes up for it. Some guys just don't know when to put the needle down and that is when you suffer health problems. You cannot take steroids / HGH forever.

Plus, you can't judge solely by appearance. Jake "The Snake" Roberts used to take anabolics as well. It's safe to say he was no threat to win any Mr. Universe contests, back in the day.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011, 05:17:38 AM »
Plus, you can't judge solely by appearance. Jake "The Snake" Roberts used to take anabolics as well. It's safe to say he was no threat to win any Mr. Universe contests, back in the day.
Lol...I remember him saying this also in his dvd. I cannot see Jake training in a gym unless he is there to use a flat bench to chop his rails.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 05:30:09 AM »
Lol...I remember him saying this also in his dvd. I cannot see Jake training in a gym unless he is there to use a flat bench to chop his rails.

Jake hit the gym, no doubt about it. Again, you're judging by mere appearance. Don't forget the recovery aspects of steroids, as well. A lot of tubby powerlifters use them, remember?

I've heard rumors that the late John "Earthquake" Tenta dabbled in them, as well as Eddie "Umaga" Fatu.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 05:36:35 AM »
Jake hit the gym, no doubt about it. Again, you're judging by mere appearance. Don't forget the recovery aspects of steroids, as well. A lot of tubby powerlifters use them, remember?

I've heard rumors that the late John "Earthquake" Tenta dabbled in them, as well as Eddie "Umaga" Fatu.
I know that. Umaga used HGH for recovery and repair. I do recall that.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 05:37:23 AM »
I know that. Umaga used HGH for recovery and repair. I do recall that.

Another not-so-muscular guy I would cite would be "The Man They Call....VADER!!"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 05:39:25 AM »
Another not-so-muscular guy I would cite would be "The Man They Call....VADER!!"

Vader was built like a powerlifter, so I don't think I would call him "not-so-muscular", he just doesn't fit the carbon copy have to have visible abs of the current roster.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 05:39:29 AM »
Vader was strong as a bull. I have seen him do standing behind the neck barbell presses with 3 plates aside like it was a feather.