Author Topic: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):  (Read 48559 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):
« on: May 28, 2011, 03:13:21 PM »
Jim has found the bullet to kill Hulkamania “buried real deep inside the huge piece of real estate” he owns inside Hulk Hogan’s psyche!!!

FFS x 1000

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Hellwig to "expose" Hogan (2011):
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 03:36:32 PM »
Hogan > Warrior.

I don't think there is anything Warrior could say or do that would change the way people/fans view Hogan.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »
Hogan > Warrior.

I don't think there is anything Warrior could say or do that would change the way people/fans view Hogan.

This is just Hellwig trying to stay relevant.

BTW: I refuse to call a grown man "Warrior," whether that's what's on his DL or not.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »
Not the same without the snorting.

p.s. monster Pottery Barn buy one get one free paintings.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 03:56:04 PM »
Maybe they are rebooting "My Name is Earl" as "My Name is Warrior?"

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 04:24:06 AM »
Warrior is the pot calling the kettle black. Hogan made wrestling and Warrior although he left his thumbprint in the business will always be remembered as a dickhead not liked by anyone. Hogan hand fed this guy and he still couldn't run with the ball.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 05:36:53 AM »
Sad, if Warrior had "played the game" chances are he would have been bigger if not as big as Hogan...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 05:46:12 AM »
Sad, if Warrior had "played the game" chances are he would have been bigger if not as big as Hogan...
Warrior may be a real prick in life but kudos to him for sticking it to Vince.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 09:53:08 AM »
Say what you want about him, but all he wanted to do was make money and get out alive, and he did both.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 11:10:25 AM »
Say what you want about him, but all he wanted to do was make money and get out alive, and he did both.
I agree. He was one of the very select few who stuck it to Vince and made a monkey outta him.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 11:43:33 AM »
I love the fact that VKM was 100% responsible for building up UW as "unbeatable" etc... and how it came back to bite him in the ass.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 11:46:34 AM »
What sad is Warrior in real life is a very intelligent and articulate person. Too bad he's a dickhead. He just has a head full of bad wire. Has nothing good really to say about anyone. That's why I was stunned he talked highly of Randy Savage.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 05:00:04 PM »
What sad is Warrior in real life is a very intelligent and articulate person. Too bad he's a dickhead. He just has a head full of bad wire. Has nothing good really to say about anyone. That's why I was stunned he talked highly of Randy Savage.

Yeah, and didn't someone recently post a YT clip of him complimenting Rude...after Rude clocked him?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 05:39:50 PM »
Regardless, love Hogan, Warrior, Flair, and the Road Warriors. These guys are my heroes!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 04:45:06 AM »

Yeah, and didn't someone recently post a YT clip of him complimenting Rude...after Rude clocked him?
I'm still skeptical on that one, Montague. I never read or heard that story and I heard in another shoot interview that Warrior did where he praised Rude and felt bad for him and his family when Rude passed away. Usually when a backstage fight breaks out, it is all over the web and from legit sources. I never seen anything on Rude popping Warrior for real. We'll have to see if we can find a link or something.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 11:49:00 AM »
Still to this day that Warrior win at 6 bothers Timmy. He didn't deserve it. This Hellwig guy is nothing. If he was satisfied with all of his accomplishments and his life he would have just disappeared. Why does he carry on? At the time yes he was a superstar. Yes he stuck it to VKM. Dude go away already. Your part of my generation and your weak. Absolutely nothing compared to Hulkster, Taker, Bret, 3:16, the Rock, And Cena. Who's listening to this ape? He sold out on the Federation fans. This guy is an absolute zero. Rude put you over. Hogan put you way over. Savage was the only reason why you lasted as long as you did. A$$ wipe.

Yes, he won his lawsuit and the right to the Ultimate Warrior character. But, as Vince said in the "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" video, Warrior hasn't done JACK, since leaving WWE.

Beating Hogan cleanly for the belt wasn't enough to make Warrior the main guy. Notice that in the 90s, WWE only had that "double main event" routine when Hogan and Warrior were both on the card, and Hogan was NOT in the World title match.

If Hogan was champion or the challenger in a WWE title match, THAT was the main event. Warrior was regulated back to second fiddle, the instant he lost the belt in 1991 to Sgt. Slaughter.

His WCW run was PITIFUL. Even with that horrible Hogan-Warrior rematch at Halloween Havoc 1998, Eric Bischoff wanted to restructure his contract and keep him. But, he wanted too much money; Bischoff didn't think he was worth it; and he simply let him go, once his initial contract expired.

Because he left so quickly and without much fanfare, the perception is that Warrior was brought to WCW, just to allow Hogan to avenge his WrestleMania 6 loss.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 11:50:57 AM »
Jim is a Douche SOB and is despised by everyone in wrestling. Ever

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 11:58:10 AM »
Jim is a Douche SOB and is despised by everyone in wrestling. Ever

You can't hold people up for money; you can't NOT keep your commitments; you can't walk to the ring when you're boo-boo faced; you can't turn your back on the guys in the locker room that helped get you where you are. It just doesn't work! - Jim Ross "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior".

I remember when Warrior was supposed to appear on Hannity and Colmes, to talk about steroids and the death of Chris Benoit. At the end of the show, Hannity announced that, due to technical difficulties, Warrior wouldn't be appearing that night.

I immediately thought to myself...DEJA VU' all over again. That's why Vince canned him back then, not showing up when advertised.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 12:02:05 PM »
Yes, he won his lawsuit and the right to the Ultimate Warrior character. But, as Vince said in the "Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior" video, Warrior hasn't done JACK, since leaving WWE.

Beating Hogan cleanly for the belt wasn't enough to make Warrior the main guy. Notice that in the 90s, WWE only had that "double main event" routine when Hogan and Warrior were both on the card, and Hogan was NOT in the World title match.

If Hogan was champion or the challenger in a WWE title match, THAT was the main event. Warrior was regulated back to second fiddle, the instant he lost the belt in 1991 to Sgt. Slaughter.

His WCW run was PITIFUL. Even with that horrible Hogan-Warrior rematch at Halloween Havoc 1998, Eric Bischoff wanted to restructure his contract and keep him. But, he wanted too much money; Bischoff didn't think he was worth it; and he simply let him go, once his initial contract expired.

Because he left so quickly and without much fanfare, the perception is that Warrior was brought to WCW, just to allow Hogan to avenge his WrestleMania 6 loss.
He doesn't need too, he' s filthy rich. He's just a prick, that's all. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 12:11:53 PM »
He doesn't need too, he' s filthy rich. He's just a prick, that's all. 

Rich? Perhaps! Filthy rich? That's a bit of a stretch.

His wrestling school (Warrior University) went belly up. His WCW run was a bust. And he got $6 million in that suit, to get the rights to his name.

But, as we've seen with other celebrities, $6 million can disappear rather quickly.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 12:13:01 PM »
Rich? Perhaps! Filthy rich? That's a bit of a stretch.

His wrestling school (Warrior University) went belly up. His WCW run was a bust. And he got $6 million in that suit, to get the rights to his name.

But, as we've seen with other celebrities, $6 million can disappear rather quickly.
Yes...filthy rich...The guy as a palace of a home in Arizona. Not everyone is stupid with their money. He has other ventures too.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2011, 12:31:44 PM »
Jim's been working on issue #5 of his "Warrior Comic" since like '96.

Can you imagine when this thing finally comes out?

I CAN'T F'N WAIT!!!

:D

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 12:43:08 PM »
How can you expose Hogan?  Anyone that cares already knows that he is a self-serving prick.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2011, 12:50:30 PM »
Yes...filthy rich...The guy as a palace of a home in Arizona. Not everyone is stupid with their money. He has other ventures too.

You don't necessarily have to be stupid with your money to get soaked for it (see Bernie Madoff).

BTW, Hogan HAD a palace of a home, too...until Linda took him to the cleaners.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 01:11:47 PM »
You don't necessarily have to be stupid with your money to get soaked for it (see Bernie Madoff).

BTW, Hogan HAD a palace of a home, too...until Linda took him to the cleaners.

Hogan still does. Its called a 5000 square foot beach house which is more than enough space for 1 individual to live. Linda got half their net worth as in any divorce. Half of 30 mil is 15 mil. which is what Hogan has not to mention he still gets a hefty pay day from TNA and he still has his sponsers.