Author Topic: Islamic insecurities ?  (Read 51053 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Islamic insecurities ?
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2012, 09:48:31 PM »
Jerry Springer is about as representative of the average American, as the Taliban is of Islam.

The difference is Muslims abhor the taliban, while Americans can't seem to get enough of Springer.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2012, 09:49:37 PM »
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2012, 09:51:07 PM »
Jerry Springer is about as representative of the average American, as the Taliban is of Islam.

The difference is Muslims abhor the taliban, while Americans can't seem to get enough of Springer.
NO

your analogy is wrong

it should be=  "Jerry Springer is about as representative of the average American, as the Taliban is of the average Muslim."

and there is an absolutely massive difference between what you wrote and the proper analogy above.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »
Muslims are delusional and arrogant.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »

Really? Achmet was compliemnting the taliban on dstroying ancient buddhist statues.

Springer? Who the hell watches springer and thinks that acted shit is real? Most of the islamic antics such as announcing jihad on cartoonists are pretty much worse and deadly  than anything us tv can produce. Millions of braindead islamists take their marching orders from their deranged clerics as though that will somehow fix everything. Congratulations religion of peace...you sure underlined the word peace for the world to see. No wonder islam is the most revilled religions on the planet. They live in their own bubble devoid of reality.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2012, 09:56:39 PM »
Muslims are evil and wrong, HTH.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2012, 09:57:33 PM »

To say that "Americans can't get enough of him" is ludicrous. (Is he still on TV by the way?) Besides, what's wrong with Jerry Springer personally? His show put the scum of the earth on tv for shits-and-giggles; granted that said something about his viewers at large, but if he had an audience what's the problem?

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2012, 09:58:07 PM »
Muslims are evil and wrong, HTH.

Maybe acmet will run in shrieking ISLaMaphobe...lol.

He's a truthphobe

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2012, 10:01:43 PM »
NO

your analogy is wrong

it should be=  "Jerry Springer is about as representative of the average American, as the Taliban is of the average Muslim."

and there is an absolutely massive difference between what you wrote and the proper analogy above.

I wasn't speaking about "average Muslims", ...but about the religion of Islam (what little I know of it).

As for my knowledge of Muslims, I can only go by those who I know, meet or encounter daily who may or may not be a proper representative sample, but it is what I know, ...and so far, ....it's all good.
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2012, 10:06:22 PM »
I wasn't speaking about "average Muslims", ...but about the religion of Islam (what little I know of it).

As for my knowledge of Muslims, I can only go by those who I know, meet or encounter daily who may or may not be a proper representative sample, but it is what I know, ...and so far, ....it's all good.
then your absolutely wrong.  the average muslim = good people.  islam = inherently violent.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2012, 10:06:57 PM »
I wasn't speaking about "average Muslims", ...but about the religion of Islam (hat little I know of it).

As for my knowledge of Muslims, I can only go by those who I meet & encounter daily who may or may not be a proper representative sample, but it is what I know, ...and so far, ....it's all good.

Plenty of people thought that the guy who beheaded his wife (muzza hassan) was such a nice guy and moderate. You never know the real programming under the veil of civility

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2012, 10:09:04 PM »
then your absolutely wrong.  the average muslim = good people.  islam = inherently violent.

True. It was the imams of mosques that goad people into causing riots and other destructive acts. There is a reason governments of several countries are investigating mosques and what they really preach behind closed doors.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2012, 10:09:36 PM »
theres nothing immoral about casual sex.

the real reason why a religious belief would discourage sex is because happiness is relative and sex makes the rest of life less pleasurable. (having experienced great pleasure, one values regular pleasures less)

No, sex is left for marriage so that functioning families and societies can exist.

Otherwise you'll have such 'fine' products of western culture like wife swapping, clubbing/bars  and one night stands, teen pregnancies, broken marriages, abandoned children, abortions, etc...

Sex is part of God's creation but given that God has given us intellect, he tells us what to do and not to do for our own benefaction and warns us if we as individuals or societies go in the other direction.

Instead of preparing youth from a young age to be geared towards marriage, the opposite has happened people run away from marriage, fear marriage and even hate the idea of being 'stuck' with a person.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2012, 10:12:21 PM »
then your absolutely wrong.  the average muslim = good people.  islam = inherently violent.

That makes great sense  ::)

So basically what is a 'good muslim' is what you personally accept, even if it's something as muslims and in islam it may not be something we accept to you may be a 'good' muslim. In whatever relative terms.

A muslim that drinks? A muslim that sleeps around? A muslim that honor kills?

"Good muslims" in your terms? No, there are muslims, who may or may not be following our religion properly and then there is islam.

No knowledgable muslim with faith in God would not follow islam. Ignorance of some muslims not following islam is a problem. Just as ignorance of non muslims is a problem.

You seem confused with your own interpretation of what it is to be a good follower of God. After all you believe that people who are about to be killed should 'show love to their killer'. What demented logic do you use man..

Our knowledge of God and orders from God come through messengers of God not our own vain desires that we come up with.

God sent messengers from amongst ourselves so that we could relate. Not that we get some 'alien dudes' freak us out, but speak in our own common understanding from amongst ourselves. Hence as we believe in islam God sent 124,000 prophets to all mankind to each pertaining group of people, however Muhammad (pbuh) came as a messenger for all mankind this was the final revelation.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2012, 10:21:16 PM »

So basically what is a 'good muslim' is what you personally accept, even if it's something as muslims and in islam it may not be something we accept to you may be a 'good' muslim. In whatever relative terms.

"Good muslims" in your terms? No, there are muslims, who may or may not be following our religion properly and then there is islam.

No knowledgable muslim with faith in God would not follow islam. Ignorance of some muslims not following islam is a problem. Just as ignorance of non muslims is a problem.

You seem confused with your own interpretation of what it is to be a good follower of God. After all you believe that people who are about to be killed should 'show love to their killer'. What demented logic do you use man..

Our knowledge of God and orders from God come through messengers of God not our own vain desires that we come up with.

God sent messengers from amongst ourselves so that we could relate. Not that we get some 'alien dudes' freak us out, but speak in our own common understanding from amongst ourselves. Hence as we believe in islam God sent 124,000 prophets to all mankind to each pertaining group of people, however Muhammad (pbuh) came as a messenger for all mankind this was the final revelation.

Ahh...the messnger. Lol. God with his infinite powers cant seem to reach out to everyone so he sends a messenger...another man who would have no reason to lie and create a fantasy world designed to rope other fools into the web of lies.

Amazing that all these messengers appeared during the most superstitious eras. No messengers today..no sir.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2012, 10:28:12 PM »
No messengers today as Muhammad is the last and final messenger of God. God has perfected his way of life and chosen Islam for all mankind until the day of judgement.

What is it that would be 'proof' to you? A mountain rising up above you and crushing you? Apparently something along those lines was not enough for the Jews when they were with Moses (pbuh).

Some people even if all miracles are brought before them would simply not believe.

What is it that makes us so wonderful and superior to past people? Technology? Merely tools that delude us from reality.

Whether someone steals via cyber theft or breaks into someone's house it's still theft. Whether someone kills with bare hands or a knife is no different if someone kills someone with a star trek 'phaser gun'. Walking/horse/camel riding vs taking a plane. Still movement/travel. Fornicating in the bushes and adultery in the forest or cheating via facebook/social media/bars.

All the same crap just different means. Humanity doesn't change at all, only the means by which we live, and the means by which our behaviour is tested in front of God.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2012, 10:29:57 PM »
No, sex is left for marriage so that functioning families and societies can exist.

Otherwise you'll have such 'fine' products of western culture like wife swapping, clubbing/bars  and one night stands, teen pregnancies, broken marriages, abandoned children, abortions, etc...

Sex is part of God's creation but given that God has given us intellect, he tells us what to do and not to do for our own benefaction and warns us if we as individuals or societies go in the other direction.

Instead of preparing youth from a young age to be geared towards marriage, the opposite has happened people run away from marriage, fear marriage and even hate the idea of being 'stuck' with a person.

marriage is spiritually immature, son.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2012, 10:32:50 PM »
Well that to thousands of years of human history.

What's mature? Bumping at clubs while piss drunk? Or being in a 'relationship' for 12 years then fearing 'commitment'? Not that different from bumping bushes in the medieval age. Modern "progress"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2012, 10:33:03 PM »

you seem confused.  islam is shit, created by a violent man. but the average muslim is a peaceful, loving person.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2012, 10:34:25 PM »
you seem confused.  islam is shit, created by a violent man. but the average muslim is a peaceful, loving person.

Strong assertions, weak mind, weak knowledge, weak facts.

Your brain content relating to isalm = .

You seem so sure of your own independant understanding of God and how one should live life. Your proof? Personal ego and desires. Did God tell you it's 'shit'.

Islam means submission to God literally. I guess that's 'shit' in your mystical understanding of God through bodybuilding?

There is no 'muslim' without Islam. Islam is to submit to God, muslim is one who submits to God.

It's not a race as anyone can be a muslim and islam is for all mankind.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »
No messengers today as Muhammad is the last and final messenger of God. God has perfected his way of life and chosen Islam for all mankind until the day of judgement.

What is it that would be 'proof' to you? A mountain rising up above you and crushing you? Apparently something along those lines was not enough for the Jews when they were with Moses (pbuh).

Some people even if all miracles are brought before them would simply not believe.

What is it that makes us so wonderful and superior to past people? Technology? Merely tools that delude us from reality.

Whether someone steals via cyber theft or breaks into someone's house it's still theft. Whether someone kills with bare hands or a knife is no different if someone kills someone with a star trek 'phaser gun'. Walking/horse/camel riding vs taking a plane. Still movement/travel. Fornicating in the bushes and adultery in the forest or cheating via facebook/social media/bars.

All the same crap just different means. Humanity doesn't change at all, only the means by which we live, and the means by which our behaviour is tested in front of God.

How do you know what is tested by god? Just because some fool wrote some psychobabble in an era where people beleived anything is hardly evidence of god. True evidence is god announcing that fact to everyone not some select person. What happened? Is god shy? The best way to do away with all this confusion is a straight forward announcement from this magical unicorn. Show up and say here i am to everyone. That will end all debates. But that wont happen becuase god is MAN's construct...created by man to keep people in line through fear of the unknown.  

Anyone claiming to be a messnger of god doesnt have their own little scheme in mind? Yeah right.
Science can only explain 4 percent. That doesnt mean that the rest cant be explained. It wont happen in our life time.  Just because we dont understand something now doesnt mean it has no real explanantion waitong to be discovered. In ancient times fire storms, eathquakes were seen as acts of gods displeasure. Now we know better.

Gods like thor, zeus were considered real until mankind moved on to the next fashionable creation. At some point in the future islam will join that list and mankind will laugh at the foolishness of muslims.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2012, 10:39:48 PM »

All it takes to bust that argument is a single counterexample: a functioning family where the people are unmarked. I know many such families.

Seriously? You're bitching about bars and nightclubs? ???

And wife-swapping? Really? Sex before marriage leads to wife-swapping? How?

As for one night stands - I have nothin against casual sex if one takes the proper precautions. I know it scares you and the idea makes you feel icky, but if you're not into it, don't do it. I personally wouldn't, but I don't think that others, who do, contribute to the moral decay of society.

The broken marriages bit: nonsense. Marriages break up for all sorts of reasons; even between devout Muslims who have never had sex outside of marriage.

"Preparing"? What the fuck. Women and men aren't ingredients, that you prepare and then mix together. Children shouldn't be raised with the goal of preparing them for marriage. They should be raised to be able to make their own decisions about what to do with their life. Not be prepared to marry.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2012, 10:40:14 PM »
Strong assertions, weak mind, weak knowledge, weak facts.

Your brain content relating to isalm = .

You seem so sure of your own independant understanding of God and how one should live life. Your proof? Personal ego and desires. Did God tell you it's 'shit'.

Islam means submission to God literally. I guess that's 'shit' in your mystical understanding of God through bodybuilding?

There is no 'muslim' without Islam. Islam is to submit to God, muslim is one who submits to God.

It's not a race as anyone can be a muslim and islam is for all mankind.
your forgetting the fact that islam means believing that a violent man was holy and god's messenger.  :)

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2012, 10:41:25 PM »
You seem so sure of your own independant understanding of God and how one should live life.

Same applies to you. Signs of a weak mind struggling to hold reality away from his fantasy world.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2012, 10:45:56 PM »
All it takes to bust that argument is a single counterexample: a functioning family where the people are unmarked. I know many such families.

Oh right, like the man made laws, that legalize homosexual marriage. Homosexuals adopting children.

"Functioning family".

Such great 'progress' mankind has made.